SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:43 pm

I just go back to Tim's personal twitter. Why only favorite a comment about April getting a rose? (His other bachcan twitter he favorites them all.) This is months after the show and there's really no reason for him to only favorite one comment about one specific person who just happens to be the same person he took on his TO HTD, introduced to his best friend and (this is more significant to me) his best friend's fiancé. I don't see Tim just wanting to fall in love or even be in love. He could fall in love with 20 girls. He keeps reiterating in interviews that he came on the show to find the love of his life.

From the other perspective, he just may favorite the April comment to be kind to those who like April.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by tigertiz Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:57 pm

But, TeamApril if the tables were turned and this was said to April I think most of you would be posting like crazy and jumping up and down that you called it from the beginning.
There are other things he has said and done that I find far more interesting and convincing re: April. But if I heard him say this to April, I would merely see it as clue number 53 , in a long list of evidence that leads me to a very clear conclusion. In the absence of all of that , vis a vis Trish, I think he's doing what every lead in the history of this show has done. He's got fond feelings for the F2 and is willing/required to share those feelings and lead the F2 on.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:02 am

Trisha had the secluded island date(2-on-1) and the romantic date in Italy. They seem to have had the longest HTD. Afternoon at arena, the only couple to change clothes before meeting parents, noticed they did not show him driving away, and it was dark when he left. I think Tim was caught in the moment when he said he has already fallen because they had shared so much. Now Tim's worry is if their magic is sustainable.

Although April and Tim have this intense chemistry sometimes I wonder if he thinks it is to much work. He was so happy when he first saw April but their date was once again so intense. Why was he sweating bullets? Poor guy had to wipe his face with a napkin at one point. Umm. His parting words I think is what seals the deal for me. He said "She just seems like she is more able to give herself to me. It just makes my heart melt and just ahhh(so heartfelt he could not find the words). In that moment I am falling for her so hard." That's it IMO, what he was waiting for to be sure that she will give him unconditional love…trust him and give herself to him.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:02 am

tigertiz wrote:
As NV noted Tim seemed to be replying to April saying she was falling for him because you can see his cheek move and then it cuts to him not saying anything. Wonder what he said to her?
"I'm in love with you.  I adore you.  Let's run away together.  Oh crap  - they'll sue us. OK - play cool.  I promise we'll have an awesome fantasy date.  One more week and we can be together forever. "  

You're welcome.  :cutesmile!:

Thats twice now you were able to fill in the blanks for us - do you have some inside info?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:08 am

nutty1 wrote:What did you guys think when Tim said to Trish "I fell for you a long time ago". I think if I were her, I would have taken that as a very positive sign. Do you consider that leading her on if she isn't the F1? (and I personally do not think she is).

I mentioned yesterday that i just dont think he knows what it rwally means i think he was just trying to tell her that he really liked her. Either that or he got poop from production for not giving then enough good footage for them to work with laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:11 am

IMO they left in Tim saying that he has already fallen because it was not clear. Trish said that she has a hard time saying the love word. Noticed that she did not say that she is in "love" with Tim but that she has fallen. What does that mean, fallen in like, fell in the arena when skating. I think that was done to elicit a reaction from us.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:16 am

Anyone else notice this?!! What a moment for an engagement ring product placement. And only with April. Ha! giggling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:28 am

What my mind keeps going back to is why were those pictures after the WTA with Trisha partying with the girls, left out there for all to see if she is the F1?
I know this is Bachelor Canada and they do some things different but I don't recall seeing Bianka partying with the others in season 1.

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:28 am

iamreal2u wrote:Trisha had the secluded island date(2-on-1) and the romantic date in Italy.  They seem to have had the longest HTD.  Afternoon at arena, the only couple to change clothes before meeting parents, noticed they did not show him driving away, and it was dark when he left.   I think Tim was caught in the moment when he said he has already fallen because they had shared so much.  Now Tim's worry is if their magic is sustainable.

Although April and Tim have this intense chemistry sometimes I wonder if he thinks it is to much work.  He was so happy when he first saw April but their date was once again so intense.  Why was he sweating bullets?  Poor guy had to wipe his face with a napkin at one point.  Umm.   His parting words I think is what seals the deal for me.  He said "She just seems like she is more able to give herself to me.  It just makes my heart melt and just ahhh(so heartfelt he could not find the words).  In that moment I am falling for her so hard."  That's it IMO, what he was waiting for to be sure that she will give him unconditional love…trust him and give herself to him.  

As long as he is love and that it is as romantic as it seems to you, then we are good. I am TeamTim even though I like Trisha better then April doesn't make a love not happening. I just find it very interesting that there is such a minority here when it comes to Trisha that I am all about the underdog also.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:34 am

Brill wrote:What my mind keeps going back to is why were those pictures after the WTA with Trisha partying with the girls, left out there for all to see if she is the F1?
I know this is Bachelor Canada and they do some things different but I don't recall seeing Bianka partying with the others in season 1.

This has been discussed for a while now.....so if what is being posted on IG how about this?
On Trisha's IG she posted Taylor Swift's new album 1989 pic and #tagged #track12....
So I went to find the lyrics/songs: This is what I found:

Taylor Swift I Know Places is track no. 12 from "1989". In the lyrics of "I Know Places", Taylor sings about hiding with her love in a perfect secret place.

Taylor Swift "I Know Places" lyrics

You stand with a hand on my waist line
Good to see that we're out here in plain sight
I can hear them whisper as we pass by
It's a bad sign, bad sign
Something happens when everybody finds out
See the vultures circling in dark cloud
Love's a fragile little flame, it could burn out
It could burn out cause they got their cages, they got their boxes, and guns, they are the hunters, we are the foxes and we run

Baby I know places we won't be found and they'll be chasing their tails tryin' to track us down
Cause I, I know places we can hide, I know places

Lights flash on the run for the fences
Let them say what they want, we won't hear it
Lose lips, ships sink, all the damn time, not this time
Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it
My love, they are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:45 am

northernviewer wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
As NV noted Tim seemed to be replying to April saying she was falling for him because you can see his cheek move and then it cuts to him not saying anything. Wonder what he said to her?
"I'm in love with you.  I adore you.  Let's run away together.  Oh crap  - they'll sue us. OK - play cool.  I promise we'll have an awesome fantasy date.  One more week and we can be together forever. "  

You're welcome.  :cutesmile!:

Thats twice now you were able to fill in the blanks for us - do you have some inside info?  
I cannot confirm or deny. :whistle:
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:47 am

4health wrote:
Brill wrote:What my mind keeps going back to is why were those pictures after the WTA with Trisha partying with the girls, left out there for all to see if she is the F1?

This has been discussed for a while now.....so if what is being posted on IG how about this?
On Trisha's IG she posted Taylor Swift's new album 1989 pic and #tagged #track12....
So I went to find the lyrics/songs: This is what I found:

Taylor Swift I Know Places is track no. 12 from "1989". In the lyrics of "I Know Places", Taylor sings about hiding with her love in a perfect secret place.

Taylor Swift "I Know Places" lyrics

You stand with a hand on my waist line
Good to see that we're out here in plain sight
I can hear them whisper as we pass by
It's a bad sign, bad sign
Something happens when everybody finds out
See the vultures circling in dark cloud
Love's a fragile little flame, it could burn out
It could burn out cause they got their cages, they got their boxes, and guns, they are the hunters, we are the foxes and we run

Baby I know places we won't be found and they'll be chasing their tails tryin' to track us down
Cause I, I know places we can hide, I know places

Lights flash on the run for the fences
Let them say what they want, we won't hear it
Lose lips, ships sink, all the damn time, not this time
Just grab my hand and don't ever drop it
My love, they are the hunters, we are the foxes
And we run

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The show finished filming awhile ago didn't it? Perhaps Trisha has a new somebody in her life that she has to hide because she hasn't been eliminated from the show yet publicly.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 7 - Oct 28 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+19
Kelkat
nutty1
AllAboutLove
4health
Brill