SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:11 pm

Thank you Mini Diva. Smiley I am bowled over by their sleuthing skills and ability to analyze minute details of screen caps so I read the thread regularly in awe.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:05 pm

I pm'd it to Litta, before I saw that yall had posted it over there.  I'm out at the moment, but one of us will get to caps for it later (although, I feel like I need a shower after watching it.  Capping it will be worse!   giggling  Yuck, a little too up close and personal for my taste.)
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Thanks MD for bringing that clip over!

When I first saw that s/cap I thought, nah they won't air it, and it will be one of those caps we analyze to death and never see. What was I thinking?? duh

How do these women feel good about themselves? Maybe I'm old. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:53 pm

I don't think you are "too old", but then I think we are the same age. cheeky
I think this is casting. It's not representative of the generation. Simply casting. This season they cast perhaps 25 women in for ratings and perhaps 5 that are "normal".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks MD for bringing that clip over!

When I first saw that s/cap I thought, nah they won't air it, and it will be one of those caps we analyze to death and never see. What was I thinking?? duh

Looks like Chris plans to sample all the merchandise during his season and Jade is the instigator this time.  :whistle:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Maybe he thinks he's the bull. Ouch, not nice.

I'm still shaking my head thinking when we first saw that s/cap how sweet she was, natural, no make up, not blinged up. Well, boy was I wrong!

IA Kasha, 25 for the screen time which MF thinks viewers want to see. Maybe he's gone too far this season. I don't want to see all that crap. speechless

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:33 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks MD for bringing that clip over!

Looks like Chris plans to sample all the merchandise during his season and Jade is the instigator this time.  :whistle:

yes, which is really gross and has we wondering if Chris is really doing this to find a wife. To me it just looks like he is getting as much action as he can.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe he thinks he's the bull. Ouch, not nice.

I'm still shaking my head thinking when we first saw that s/cap how sweet she was, natural, no make up, not blinged up. Well, boy was I wrong!

IA Kasha, 25 for the screen time which MF thinks viewers want to see. Maybe he's gone too far this season. I don't want to see all that crap. speechless

The last thing this heifer wants to do is settle with this bull on an Iowa Farm.  She has Hollywood lifestyle on her mind and left the farm life behind her in Nebraska.  rotfl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:42 pm

Don't forget we still have tent gate coming. I had assumed that was typical hype and would turn out to be much ado about nothing. Now I am thinking otherwise, this time Kaitlyn the instigator.

I remember seeing one of the farmer's interviews where he said he was able to watch the first episode in advance of it airing and watched it alone, wanting to see it before his family did. Then he watched again with the fam.

With the track he appears to be on, Mom and Dad Soules must be no no no :shocked!: speechless :angryemotion

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:47 pm

It will be interesting to see if JK bounces the ratings.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Don't forget we still have tent gate coming.  I had assumed that was typical hype and would turn out to be much ado about nothing. Now I am thinking otherwise, this time Kaitlyn the instigator.

I remember seeing one of the farmer's interviews  where he said he was able to watch the first episode in advance of it airing and watched it alone, wanting to see it before his family did.  Then he watched again with the fam.

With the track he appears to be on, Mom and Dad Soules must be no no no :shocked!: speechless :angryemotion

And F1 must be thrilled. I wonder if Cat would have been able to handle so well if Sean had been sampling the goods like this. I dislike him more and more with everything that comes out.

I don't care if the women "instigate" Framer Douche is happily is all over them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:53 pm

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

+48
northernviewer
sissyintexas
albean99
Newto
livlafluv1