SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by eirekay Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

The way Prince Farming has been plowing those fields, I hope he likes the net yield at the end of the harvest.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Don't forget we still have tent gate coming.  I had assumed that was typical hype and would turn out to be much ado about nothing. Now I am thinking otherwise, this time Kaitlyn the instigator.

I remember seeing one of the farmer's interviews  where he said he was able to watch the first episode in advance of it airing and watched it alone, wanting to see it before his family did.  Then he watched again with the fam.

With the track he appears to be on, Mom and Dad Soules must be no no no :shocked!: speechless :angryemotion

And F1 must be thrilled.  I wonder if Cat would have been able to handle so well if Sean had been sampling the goods like this.  I dislike him more and more with everything that comes out.

I don't care if the women "instigate" Framer Douche is happily is all over them.

Yeah if I had been in Cat's shoes, I think I would have been able to handle it because while Sean did his share of kissing (as required) he actually had conversations with the women too

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It will be interesting to see if JK bounces the ratings.

Does anyone think that they are bringing JK on the show to see if he can eventually be a fill in for CH or even take over the job in the future? any thoughts? scratch
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Jolena wrote:

Does anyone think that they are bringing JK on the show to see if he can eventually be a fill in for CH or even take over the job in the future? any thoughts? scratch

Not sure why he would want to. He is very successful without spewing the lies of MF all the time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Jolena wrote:

I think it's just for the ratings. As long as he has his late night show, Jimmy won't be able to commit to all the travelling required of the host.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:29 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Not sure why he would want to.  He is very successful without spewing the lies of MF all the time.

True but Jk is still part of the ABC machine as well. He always has the contestants on and promotes the show, even if he personally dosen't care for it he probably dosen't have much of a choice. IDK Could be only a guest appearance or to see if he could up the ratings but I was thinking maybe CH has other things lined up or may need a break after all these years. Guess time will tell. :cutesmile!:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:32 pm

JK has a much better deal than CH why would he want it?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Jolena wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Not sure why he would want to.  He is very successful without spewing the lies of MF all the time.

True but Jk is still part of the ABC machine as well. He always has the contestants on and promotes the show, even if he personally dosen't care for it he probably dosen't have much of a choice. IDK Could be only a guest appearance or to see if he could up the ratings but I was thinking maybe CH has other things lined up or may need a break after all these years. Guess time will tell. :cutesmile!:

I don't see ABC making a respected comedian who is a good bet for them lose credibility by doing this show.

CH loves this stupid show, he is a producer now too. I think they would have to take this show out of his cold dead hands. He makes too much money to do very little work.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:JK has a much better deal than CH why would he want it?
True. I once read out of all the networks ABC are really stingy with their money. The Bachelor is one of the most successful reality show and cheapest even after 10+ years. I am not saying 60k -100k per show is nothing but compared to other hosts like Jeff Probst that makes 200k per episode Chris is getting the shorter end of the stick.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:09 pm

HollywoodLife ‏@HollywoodLife  · 6h6 hours ago  
Jade Roper from #TheBachelor has quite the past and YUP, it involves naked pics. https://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/20/the-bachelor-jade-naked-pics-playboy/ …

Jade's stint with Playboy is making a little twitter news -- wonder when Chris found out on the show.  Hugesmile

Last edited by MiniDiva on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:32 pm

The pictures with that flowered bathing suit on don't even look like her. Those pictures are nothing! Did they see the video?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:35 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:JK has a much better deal than CH why would he want it?
True.  I once read out of all the networks ABC are really stingy with their money. The Bachelor is one of the most successful reality show and cheapest even after 10+ years. I am not saying 60k -100k per show is nothing but compared to other hosts like Jeff Probst that makes 200k per episode Chris is getting the shorter end of the stick.

I don't watch Survivor, but isn't Porbst a producer of the show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

+48
northernviewer
sissyintexas
albean99
Newto
livlafluv1