SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
HollywoodLife ‏@HollywoodLife  · 6h6 hours ago  
Jade Roper from #TheBachelor has quite the past and YUP, it involves naked pics. https://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/20/the-bachelor-jade-naked-pics-playboy/ …

Jade's stint with Playboy is making a little twitter news -- wonder when Chris found out on the show.  Hugesmile

Boy was I wrong on my speculation from the first s/cap we got of her. laugh out loud I need to go back to sleuthing school.

I bet she'll get her public f/book back up and running asap, the one she started when she was eliminated, then took down. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:45 pm

nutty1 wrote:The pictures with that flowered bathing suit on don't even look like her. Those pictures are nothing! Did they see the video?

The video link is in the article.  I did see the video plus other stills of her where she reveals it all.  Nothing shy about this girl.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:54 pm

Moved from another thread. Re the reference to the tweet.

MiniDiva wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It's not really a matter of being first, last or somewhere in between. It does look trashy--particularly when wearing clothing that can not handle this action being done without showing your winky-woo. JMOAA. It's a good idea, IMOAA to keep your winky-woo covered or private.

cantstopl  "Winky-woo"!   Maybe she is just competing with another contestant who likes to have photos taken of her "hoo-hah".  

That surprised me when Whitney did the leg wrap at that moment -- probably surprised Chris too!  rotfl

I thought they were going to need to borrow Jillian's black box! Speaking of the other contestant's hoo-hah... Did you see Jason Biggs' tweet on Walt Disney rolling over in his grave? yikes. speechless

OMG!   :shocked!:  I can't believe he tweeted that photo -- I am sure it won't stay up there for long.

julychild wrote:OMG!!!!! Jason Biggs  is a douchy  a**hole!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Curious if TPTB influenced Chris' sisters to select Jade for the Cinderella date promoting her as a quiet, shy type that would make a perfect Cinderella.  Jason Biggs tweet is just the typical scandal and sensation Fleiss loves, IMO. Jason has 500K followers and Jade's nude photo and been shared all over the internet #Thebachelor.  Wonder what Chris is thinking about now?   :winkie:

Jason BiggsVerified account
‏@JasonBiggs   Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave. #TheBachelor #Cinderella
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:34 pm

I think that Jade looks sad. Her eyes look sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:34 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Curious if TPTB influenced Chris' sisters to select Jade for the Cinderella date promoting her as a quiet, shy type that would make a perfect Cinderella.  Jason Biggs tweet is just the typical scandal and sensation Fleiss loves, IMO. Jason has 500K followers and Jade's nude photo and been shared all over the internet #Thebachelor.  Wonder what Chris is thinking about now?   :winkie:

‏@JasonBiggs   Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave. #TheBachelor #Cinderella

She had to know it would get out if she came on the show and TPTB probably did influence her getting the Cinderella date. I wonder if the earrings were her payment for being on the show? I'm shocked that they are supposedly worth 100K which is more than the engagement rings!

Last edited by grace8136 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:47 pm

grace8136 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Curious if TPTB influenced Chris' sisters to select Jade for the Cinderella date promoting her as a quiet, shy type that would make a perfect Cinderella.  Jason Biggs tweet is just the typical scandal and sensation Fleiss loves, IMO. Jason has 500K followers and Jade's nude photo and been shared all over the internet #Thebachelor.  Wonder what Chris is thinking about now?   :winkie:

She had to know it would get out if she came on the show and TPTB probably did influence her getting the Cinderella date. I wonder if the earrings were her payment for being on the show? I'm shocked that they are supposedly worth more than the engagement rings.

Great point about the earrings as compensation for her being on the show.  TPTB had to know her background before casting her.  Ironically, ‏@BachelorTV tweeted the link to her modeling website the same date Jason Biggs tweeted her photo.  Coincidence?  Surely the real Chris knows about her "other" modeling photos by now.  giggling

Chris Soules ‏@BachelorTV  · Jan 26  
Jade's modeling website: http://www.jaderoper.com/  #TheBachelor

Last edited by MiniDiva on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:03 pm

I was editing my post at the same time you replied in case someone hadn't read the value. Chris has to know and I bet his sisters don't appreciate TPTB putting them in that position. Definitely casting knew. Maybe Chris was trying to divert attention to the other photos for her sake. Jason tweeted his while the show was still airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:08 pm

That's not the real Chris Soules, however between that tweet and the Biggs guy, makes you wonder.

I bet his family felt duped when they realized what they had done. Obviously they didn't know, but even worse if they were pushed in that direction on purpose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:14 pm

My bad, I first thought it was the real Chris S. which confused me.  But I am a bit surprised that an actor would tweet Jade's photos.  Maybe his comment was more for the Cinderella & Walt Disney fans.  

Yes, I am sure the Soules' felt duped, no one is immune from the TPTB trickery.  Suspect
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:17 pm

MiniDiva wrote:My bad, I first thought it was the real Chris S. which confused me.  But I am a bit surprised that an actor would tweet Jade's photos.  Maybe his comment was more for the Cinderella & Walt Disney fans.  

Yes, I am sure the Soules' felt duped, no one is immune from the TPTB trickery.  Suspect

Jason is close to a lot of the producers. He and his wife tweets about the show, every season. The wife is a business partner to Elan, they make those "I hate everything" tshirts.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Who's Jason? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

+48
northernviewer
sissyintexas
albean99
Newto
livlafluv1