SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I say top 4 as well. It's hard to comment on the supposed lack of chemistry, as Sprite noted upthread that doesn't meant there wasn't any, just not captured. We've been fooled before. laugh out loud

She's cute, and I like that she appears to be down to earth in the way she dresses.

She may be the one that came into this not believing in the process and he has to convince her to trust it.

Actually, I was noting that there probably isn't any chemistry. This isn't like the producers editing things out. These are regular people watching the taping. Lots of people. The fact that there doesn't seem to be one picture showing any visible chemistry...to me at least...indicates that there wasn't any. You would think if there was some kind of romantic interaction, one of the fans there would have at least tried to capture it. Instead...nada. The other date with Whitney, on the other hand, showed lots more interest. Now it could be argued that Jane doesn't seem comfortable in front of the cameras and he was trying to protect her by not displaying too much affection, but I don't buy that either. In all the pics from the football game, Chris actually seems really happy and enjoying all the attention...perhaps a tad too much?...and not really paying that much attention to his date. She does seem nice and normal, but unhappy and uncomfortable to me.

I will be curious how see how the producers spin these two very different dates.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Oops sorry, I thought you meant it may not have necessarily been captured by a fan photo.

I like the walking clutched hands and her hand on his arm pic. But I do agree, you would think there would have been more gazing into the eyes pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:37 pm

atem wrote:I wish RS would just release info on her already.  

I liked her from that very first pic of her and Chris we saw in SD.  Don't ask me why, but she came off as down to earth then too.  I thought she was the one getting the concert date.  When I saw who got that date, I was disappointed.  That gal seemed way too into playing the cameras, but maybe that's what that date needed to work.  

I wish someone here would find her, but that's me. laugh out loud I've tried, am still trying, but searching for Jane is the most difficult thing to do! laugh out loud I've seen enough Jane Seymour to last a life time. I started with pageant contestants only because there always seems to be one (or many) but she doesn't appear to like the camera, so that's out.

What line of work does she look like? Anyone want to take some guesses?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:44 pm

I hope she is not too shy because I think Chris does enjoy being in the limelight then going back to the farm to his own world. She looks scared to death in the public to me. I'm really surprised she is on the show. I wonder if she was nuts about Chris from watching and just had to try for herself or someone dared her and she lost the dare.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I liked her from that very first pic of her and Chris we saw in SD.  Don't ask me why, but she came off as down to earth then too.  I thought she was the one getting the concert date.  When I saw who got that date, I was disappointed.  That gal seemed way too into playing the cameras, but maybe that's what that date needed to work.  

I wish someone here would find her, but that's me. laugh out loud I've tried, am still trying, but searching for Jane is the most difficult thing to do! laugh out loud I've seen enough Jane Seymour to last a life time. I started with pageant contestants only because there always seems to be one (or many) but she doesn't appear to like the camera, so that's out.

No one seemed to tweet about knowing her. Usually, that's how people here get a scoop, right? I suck at sleuthing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:13 pm

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

No one seemed to tweet about knowing her.  Usually, that's how people here get a scoop, right?  I suck at sleuthing.

No you don't. You are good at analyzing the findings. I asked the tweeter if Jane was her real name or if she just used that name because she didn't know the name. I'm thinking, how would she know her name? I guess Chris or anyone could have called her name, and the tweeter heard or I just want it to be another name because it's so common. She hasn't replied.

So, she is probably not a big SM person, her real name isn't Jane, there are tons of tweets out there but under a different name. This reminds me of Kathryn Sherlock on Jake's season. She was the last one we couldn't find. Drove me insane, then a poster out of the blue, oh is this her?? Yeah, WTG Sherlock! Seriously! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:00 pm

atem it took us awhile to confirm Drew in Des' season also. You my friend have made some very good finds over the seasons.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:34 pm

pavalygurl wrote:atem it took us awhile to confirm Drew in Des' season also.  You my friend have made some very good finds over the seasons.

That's very kind of you to say! But, I really don't think I find much.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:45 pm

No one can do Atemisms like you do! You are the master!! :yes:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:57 pm

"Jane" is actually Jade and she's the Nebraska HTD.

https://twitter.com/TravMinn/status/530008295466369024
TRAVIS ‏@TravMinn
So apparently Jade Roper from theChive was in her hometown with the Bachelor.. Is she on the show? Hometown date?
6:46 AM - 5 Nov 2014

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 3 Travmi10

Links for theChive -- http://thechive.com/ , https://twitter.com/theCHIVE . https://www.facebook.com/theCHIVE .

A picture from Jade's shut down IG @jade_in_la from 11-21-13 on theChive. So she's a Nebraska girl already living in LA. I'm sure she wants to go back to a farm.  Rolling Eyes

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 3 Jade_i10

Last edited by lavenderred on Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:06 pm

rs tweeted something on that date about her name being Jane so that leads me to think he does not know many spoilers this time?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Yeah let's see how long it takes him to tweet and post info on Jade. He posted Becca Tilley's info over an hour after I posted it here.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

+48
northernviewer
sissyintexas
albean99
Newto
livlafluv1