SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:28 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:She reminds me a little of Meredith

I think that's what I was trying to figure out! IA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:She reminds me a little of Meredith

I think that's what I was trying to figure out! IA!

I see a cross between Meredith and Molly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:10 am

What do you guys think she's at? From what is shown as their date so far, I say Top 4, but not F2.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:17 am

I mentioned she looked like Molly Mesnick but I can see her also looking like Meredith. A mix to be sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:14 am

atem wrote:What do you guys think she's at?  From what is shown as their date so far, I say Top 4, but not F2.  

Aren't they almost at hometown's? So yes, she goes far and the fact that she has a 1:1 in his hometown is a positive sign, but I'm not getting much chemistry from any of these pictures. I mean they were at a football game in his hometown where, undoubtedly, this is big news. You would think someone would have snapped a picture of them looking a little more intimate...not just watching football. I get a friend vibe here. So, I agree. Very possibly one of the F4, but I wouldn't think one of the F2....unless, he thinks she wouldn't be hurt being taken to F2 and dumped.

I wrote this elsewhere, but are there still 2 1:1 dates at this point? If there are and we don't get any pics of that one, that could be a possible finalist. Again, a date in his hometown, but private, would indicate that he really wanted her to see his life and was very interested, but wanted to protect her from prying eyes. That would be one I would be keeping my eye on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:08 am

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:What do you guys think she's at?  From what is shown as their date so far, I say Top 4, but not F2.  

Aren't they almost at hometown's? So yes, she goes far and the fact that she has a 1:1 in his hometown is a positive sign, but I'm not getting much chemistry from any of these pictures. I mean they were at a football game in his hometown where, undoubtedly, this is big news. You would think someone would have snapped a picture of them looking a little more intimate...not just watching football. I get a friend vibe here. So, I agree. Very possibly one of the F4, but I wouldn't think one of the F2....unless, he thinks she wouldn't be hurt being taken to F2 and dumped.

I wrote this elsewhere, but are there still 2 1:1 dates at this point? If there are and we don't get any pics of that one, that could be a possible finalist. Again, a date in his hometown, but private, would indicate that he really wanted her to see his life and was very interested, but wanted to protect her from prying eyes. That would be one I would be keeping my eye on.

The next week is Hometowns. Whitney got the other 1 on 1 date and it was public from start to finish.

I think the rented farm was for the group dates.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:23 am

I say top 4 as well. It's hard to comment on the supposed lack of chemistry, as Sprite noted upthread that doesn't meant there wasn't any, just not captured. We've been fooled before. laugh out loud

She's cute, and I like that she appears to be down to earth in the way she dresses.

She may be the one that came into this not believing in the process and he has to convince her to trust it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:24 am

We need pics of her in her thread.

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 2 EP-141029845

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:25 am

He has a tight grip on her hand, and she has the other hand on his arm. Sweet. She must be uncomfortable with the procession going on behind her. laugh out loud

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 2 635497859982310008-des.m1025bachelor13150

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:34 am

Cute! I like her!

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Cute! I like her!

I do too. I like that she doesn't appear to be one that loves the camera, in fact, it appears she's uncomfortable which may be why she is not displaying too much PDA.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:35 pm

I wish RS would just release info on her already.

I liked her from that very first pic of her and Chris we saw in SD. Don't ask me why, but she came off as down to earth then too. I thought she was the one getting the concert date. When I saw who got that date, I was disappointed. That gal seemed way too into playing the cameras, but maybe that's what that date needed to work.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Jade Roper - Discussion

+48
northernviewer
sissyintexas
albean99
Newto
livlafluv1