SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:06 pm

We can at least confirm he didnt go to the room to break up with her

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Wow! Tim's mom is not playing! Talk about making Sachelle's brother look like a breeze!

Just as we thought. April and MTP not so great (her feelings). I can see Tim is going to have to fight for April if he wants her to stay. And I mean fight for her!

Interesting how Trish keeps repeating how her head is not sure about her heart (especially when this relates back to her ending her own engagement). Head and heart should match if nothing is missing.

Tim basically said the same thing about each of the girls and their fears about it being real. He looks much, much more scared with April than he does Trish, from the previews I saw.

From what I saw, it seems that Tim's mom is not too keen on either girls or the situation. I am trying to relate this to what Tim has said in interviews that they were apprehensive but then came on board.

If Trish is her jokey/quirky self I think Tim's mom will interpret that to not be too serious about marriage and what it all entails being on the show. With April, she seems like she completely recedes into herself. No mother and her past probably plays a huge role in this. Things will have to get resolved but whew, Tim's mom is no joke!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:10 pm

What did she say? Sounded typical to me.

I know April said she felt pressured, but that's when it froze.

I bet Trish's was all smiles afterward.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Tim didn't say he was crazy for April, like he said for Trish.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Wow! Tim's mom is not playing! Talk about making Sachelle's brother look like a breeze!

Just as we thought. April and MTP not so great (her feelings). I can see Tim is going to have to fight for April if he wants her to stay. And I mean fight for her!

Interesting how Trish keeps repeating how her head is not sure about her heart (especially when this relates back to her ending her own engagement). Head and heart should match if nothing is missing.

Tim basically said the same thing about each of the girls and their fears about it being real. He looks much, much more scared with April than he does Trish, from the previews I saw.

From what I saw, it seems that Tim's mom is not too keen on either girls or the situation. I am trying to relate this to what Tim has said in interviews that they were apprehensive but then came on board.

If Trish is her jokey/quirky self I think Tim's mom will interpret that to not be too serious about marriage and what it all entails being on the show. With April, she seems like she completely recedes into herself. No mother and her past probably plays a huge role in this. Things will have to get resolved but whew, Tim's mom is no joke!

yeah she defs is very tough. some of the comments she made like "i dont think she is ready etc" bears huge weight. I can see how emotional that could have been for April. she even said in front of the parents how awkward it was.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just saw the suitcase Tim had has everything in it as I thought. He travels light with so few clothes. So it was probably all in there when going to April's.
And that makes complete sense with what I posted regarding where the airport was compared to the hotel and wasaga beach. why backtrack to the hotel when he'd have to drive right by the airport

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:15 pm

April telling him she is scared wow

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:17 pm

If April does leave next week during part one, it does explain why we don't have any caps of Trisha past this point, perhaps she's the only one left.

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:20 pm

does anyone at this stage think there will be a proposal?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:22 pm

He is sitting on the end of a dock in dress pants and a black collar shirt (same as he was wearing picking out the ring) same pants too.

He is definitely holding an open ring box.  It is purple on the outside, cream/ white inside.

I think it is the typical 'ponder my life shot' after he selects a ring. So yeah, I think proposal.

Last edited by officeRules on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:23 pm

sophienette wrote:
joshfan wrote:does anyone know when the episodes will be up anywhere? So definitely its the mtp that caused april's breakdown. tim sitting by the pier with the engagement ring in his hand doesnt look very good sad

I think it's a note/letter, not the ring???
I thought it was April's letter to Tim? To me, I thought she was gone and it is only Tim and Trish there in the end.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:25 pm

officeRules wrote:He is sitting on the ind of a dock in dress pants and a black collar shirt (same as he was wearing picking out the ring)
He is definitely holding an open ring box.  It is purple on the outside, cream/ white inside.

That makes me a lot better coz I thought it was a letter from April

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u