SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Very interesting that Becca gets back to back 1/1 dates episodes 6/7.. I don't think that has ever happened"
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:13 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Becca's decision to be on this trainwreck show mystifies me.   I respect that she believes physical intimacy is not something to rush into and she is not one of the loons that scheme about how to jump the farmer's bones. But it doesn't make sense to me that with her values, she goes on a show that is basically speed dating on steroids  and all about steamy make out sessions. I just don't get it. scratch

It is very strange, but I have been impressed with her staying true to herself and not playing the games the other girls including Whitney seem to be playing.

Hotmomma wrote:Very interesting that Becca gets back to back 1/1 dates episodes 6/7.. I don't think that has ever happened"

I don't think this has ever happened. Cat is the first F1 to have a epi 6 date and she was on the group date in epi 7.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:05 am

julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
She moved to California with her boyfriend who was on The Voice.

interesting. I wonder why she didn't move back to LA after they broke up. I'll go back and read about it. Thanks!

I'm not sure about that info. From what I read,  Dez was never her boyfriend. They grew up in Shreveport together and have been friends for years. She moved here to be with her sister and bro-in-law.

wait. what?
excuse my wild thinking, but the move in together with her BF and staying virgin doesnt jive well, no?.. giggling :uptonogood .

If RS did say Becca moved in together with Dez the Voice contestant, i suspect his crystal ball has broken this season. Well, no surprise to me, since he already hold a record for the 3 biggest wrong about my fav couple Chres. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:16 am

KB_Mom wrote:Becca's decision to be on this trainwreck show mystifies me.   I respect that she believes physical intimacy is not something to rush into and she is not one of the loons that scheme about how to jump the farmer's bones. But it doesn't make sense to me that with her values, she goes on a show that is basically speed dating on steroids  and all about steamy make out sessions. I just don't get it. scratch

Actually Becca reminds me a lot of my other fav from Ben 'Thinking with the Wrong Head' duh Flajnick, Kacie B. A beautiful southern belle who has a strong values in faith and family. To my eye, They both even share similar mannerism and gestures giggling . Kacie was also 25 when she did the show. Interestingly, they both also seem having the need for adventure and life experience. Perhaps thats Becca's main motive to do the show?

Kacie was also 'too good' for Ben. (obviously, since Ben ended up with his "sweetheart" F1.. :halo: ). but she had nothing but only the best in store post show : appearance, endorsement and a husband in the making.. Now she lives happily as Mrs. Gaston, a music producer, seem like a great guy.

That said, i kinda wish Becca would follow her footstep and not being the F1 for Don Corn Pablo. lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:31 am

One thing that has me wondering if RS is wrong is that Becca's mom was also at the hotel in OK with her sisters. Why would she be there? Would they all have come up for a proposal?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

interesting. I wonder why she didn't move back to LA after they broke up. I'll go back and read about it. Thanks!

I'm not sure about that info. From what I read,  Dez was never her boyfriend. They grew up in Shreveport together and have been friends for years. She moved here to be with her sister and bro-in-law.

wait. what?
excuse my wild thinking, but the move in together with her BF  and staying virgin doesnt jive well, no?.. giggling :uptonogood .

If RS did say Becca moved in together with Dez the Voice contestant, i suspect his crystal ball has broken this season. Well, no surprise to me, since he already hold a record for the 3 biggest wrong about my fav couple Chres. :P
I don't think they moved in together. Someone did say her sister was there at the time (is she still? I thought she was in LA.) She was definitely at his initial The Voice audition: I have seen the film, but I don't know where I saw it. They said she was his girlfriend in the audition tape.  Unless she is just his "girl friend."
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:45 am

Hotmomma wrote:Very interesting that Becca gets back to back 1/1 dates episodes 6/7.. I don't think that has ever happened"

i second that. i found that super interesting. (mind you, she already got a GDR on epi 3) interesting

back to epi 4... i found intriguing that we are shown the BecChris time together in the mud run : hand in hand and her PI saying that she valued the attention and their time together. Im sure Chris has 'helped' other girls too. re: Carly, as weve seen from Buddy TV pics. Nonetheless, we are only shown him with Becca. Hmm :detective

(on a side note, whats up with Whitney saying she is envious over Jade getting the Cinderella date?..is it a typical F1 to say?..hmmm again...laugh out loud)

As other posters stated, many Catherine-ish 'pattern' already: the season highlight, being hidden on early episodes, first date on epi 6. what else?

I look forward to see these unfold :

- Their first kiss . i believe SeanCat was on epi4. Do you guys think that they might had one, but not being shown?  scratch
- The dates. especially Chris's reasoning on why he takes Becca on epi 7 date.
- The HTD. RS mentioned Becca got the first turn and it was on her HTD. Should be exciting to pay attention closely by sleuthing and blog observation, since we knew JP had gave Nikki a special BD gift during her HTD plus giving her shout outs via his people blog.

bring it On!

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:48 am

she doesn't get a rose that date because she has a one on one that episode. No roses are given out on one on one that week.

You guys are good. I am wondering if she is F1. I'd feel terrible for Whitney if she is because of every instagram comment on her IG about her being engaged that be so hard if she is F2
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:52 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

(on a side note, whats up with Whitney saying she is envious over Jade getting the Cinderella date?..is it a typical F1 to say?..hmmm again...laugh out loud)

Free Louboutin's and Neil Lane earrings? Who wouldn't be envious??

Also, I'm leaning towards taking NO hints from the blogs. I don't think he's writing them himself.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:53 am

Diana wrote:she doesn't get a rose that date because she has a one on one that episode. No roses are given out on one on one that week.

You guys are good. I am wondering if she is F1. I'd feel terrible for Whitney if she is because of every instagram comment on her IG about her being engaged that be so hard if she is F2

i feel you Diana..IA with others saying Chris and Whit seem to have the same 'wavelength' and naturally at ease with each other. Then again, we havent seen Becca much to fairly compare..

re: roses. i believe there was always 1 rose to give out to 1 girl to guarantee the HTD spot. On JPG season, it was Meandi..thus she got the alone time, with swimming and a musical concert.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:53 am

Plus this is like the first time he even mentioned Becca in his blog and we are on week 4.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:54 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:she doesn't get a rose that date because she has a one on one that episode. No roses are given out on one on one that week.

i feel you Diana..IA with others saying Chris and Whit seem to have the same 'wavelength' and naturall at ease with each other. Then again, we havent seen Becca much to fairly compare..

re: roses. i believe there was always 1 rose to give out to 1 girl to guarantee the HTD spot. On JPG season, it was Meandi..thus she got the alone time, with swimming and a musical concert.
Yeah and RS said it goes to Kaitlyn this season....
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73