SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by lurker11 Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Didn't Andi get the group date rose though? Becca has a one-on-one before hometowns, those don't have roses [usually]
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Diana wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Diana wrote:she doesn't get a rose that date because she has a one on one that episode. No roses are given out on one on one that week.

You guys are good. I am wondering if she is F1. I'd feel terrible for Whitney if she is because of every instagram comment on her IG about her being engaged that be so hard if she is F2

i feel you Diana..IA with others saying Chris and Whit seem to have the same 'wavelength' and naturall at ease with each other. Then again, we havent seen Becca much to fairly compare..

re: roses. i believe there was always 1 rose to give out to 1 girl to guarantee the HTD spot. On JPG season, it was Meandi..thus she got the alone time, with swimming and a musical concert.
Yeah and RS said it goes to Kaitlyn this season....

really?..i may need to check it out...Thanks!

ETA: TY Diana and Lurker..my bad, i have mistaken..laugh out loud...y'all are right. Becca had the 1-1 date, thus no rose for her. Im going to edit my previous posts as well.

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:58 pm

He originally thought Becca got it because he said she was on the group date but he corrected himself today and said it was Kaitlyn that got the rose on the group date.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:12 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:One thing that has me wondering if RS is wrong is that Becca's mom was also at the hotel in OK with her sisters. Why would she be there? Would they all have come up for a proposal?

mtnlvr55 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:

I'm not sure about that info. From what I read,  Dez was never her boyfriend. They grew up in Shreveport together and have been friends for years. She moved here to be with her sister and bro-in-law.

wait. what?
excuse my wild thinking, but the move in together with her BF  and staying virgin doesnt jive well, no?.. giggling :uptonogood .

If RS did say Becca moved in together with Dez the Voice contestant, i suspect his crystal ball has broken this season. Well, no surprise to me, since he already hold a record for the 3 biggest wrong about my fav couple Chres. :P
I don't think they moved in together. Someone did say her sister was there at the time (is she still? I thought she was in LA.) She was definitely at his initial The Voice audition: I have seen the film, but I don't know where I saw it. They said she was his girlfriend in the audition tape.  Unless she is just his "girl friend."

Ty for clarifying mtnlvr...

her mom being in OK got me wondering too... :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:19 am

lurker11 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

(on a side note, whats up with Whitney saying she is envious over Jade getting the Cinderella date?..is it a typical F1 to say?..hmmm again...laugh out loud)

Free Louboutin's and Neil Lane earrings? Who wouldn't be envious??

Also, I'm leaning towards taking NO hints from the blogs. I don't think he's writing them himself.

it depends. we can clearly tell the F1 from Des and Sean's blog, IMO. In fact, some of us suspected Des's season spoiler was wrong going by her blog from epi 3 forward.

my point is not the envy. its whether it 'fit' the F1 edit or not. i cant recall Cat saying similar things about Sean's date with other girls. CMIIW

Diana wrote:Plus this is like the first time he even mentioned Becca in his blog and we are on week 4.

No, its actually the second time. He talked quite a bit about Becca's hesitant kissing him on epi 3 too laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:21 am

I agree about Des and Sean's blogs.... but I also believe they wrote [most] of those entries. My point was that I don't think Chris is writing his, so I simply don't think they have as much weight as they have in the past.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:24 am

All RS said about Becca and Dez is that they used to date.  And she was present at the and seen on the his audition for The Voice.  Dating (or engagement for that matter) doesn't mean sleeping together OR living together.  Just ask Sean and Catherine.

As far as the trip to OK at just about Thanksgiving-time- it's been speculated (if not proven) that there is extended family there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:25 am

lurker11 wrote:I agree about Des and Sean's blogs.... but I also believe they wrote [most] of those entries.  My point was that I don't think Chris is writing his, so I simply don't think they have as much weight as they have in the past.
Just because you think something doesn't make it true though? You can never know who did write or didn't write something unless you were actually there. no idea
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:25 am

Diana wrote:
lurker11 wrote:I agree about Des and Sean's blogs.... but I also believe they wrote [most] of those entries.  My point was that I don't think Chris is writing his, so I simply don't think they have as much weight as they have in the past.
Just because you think something doesn't make it true though? You can never know who did write or didn't write something unless you were actually there. no idea

Oh so very true! Just meant for me! Smiley
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:26 am

I also think JuanPa had wrote the blog by himself (obviously, since he didnt trust TPTB a bit giggling ) but Meandi..no way Jose...too much Nick on her blog :P .

hmm i kinda agree with you..i 'suspect' Corn Pablo had much helped writing his. (nothing spesific, i just get the vibe from his seemingly drunk most of time duh )

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:29 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

I also think JuanPa had wrote the blog by himself (obviously, since he didnt trust TPTB a bit giggling ) but Meandi..no way Jose...too much Nick on her blog :P .

hmm i kinda agree with you..i 'suspect' Corn Pablo had much helped writing his. (nothing spesific, i just get the vibe from his seemingly drunk most of time duh )

They just seem so well put together and funny!....kinda a change from his normal pace... giggling
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:30 am

But you could very well be right Smiley

I never read the blogs until now expect Ashley (fav season ever) and Emily's (for obvious reason's if you know my back story with Jef) so I have no idea how to tell these things either.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73