SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by julychild Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:22 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:RS said in his blog today that they will start filming the Bachelorette the day after the finale, or the day after that, at the latest. He stated there is not time in between for Becca to ever be the lead.

Kashathediva wrote:^^ I agree and I hope for her sake.

notarose wrote:

It's midway through the season and she hasn't kissed yet.  I think that doesn't work for being The Bachelorette plus she is very lowkey.   Carly or Whitney would be more traditional choices because they are more like past bachelorettes.  Mind you, Des was very lowkey as well.  
I'm looking forward to her 1-1 date to see more of her personality.  She looked fun-loving at the Muckfest but didn't get much camera time.

Not surehow i feel about her as the Ette. I will be spending my time glued on TV if she is, as i love her. Then again, i like what we've seen so far of her. I'd rather see her 'unscathed' than being thrown under the bus as the next lead by TPTB.

Her edit is ahmazing, IMO. She is also sounds happy go lucky on SM, especially every Monday night, while Whitney goes MIA. At first i thought they are gunning her as the  next Ette, hence the live tweeting. But if she is the F2, i cant see how they manage the filming schedule and the 'psychology of the viewers seeing her turned the table so quickly from being brokenhearted to kissing 5+ guys in only 2 days span.

I would think if Corn Pablo didnt 'want' her, they would persuade him to let Becca go at F3 to give her a shot as the next Ette. Especially because she is a gorgeous girl with the 'It' factor to swoon the boys. Unless, of course, we get another 'gotcha' in the end giggling . Her awfully super hidden interactions with Corn Pablo doesnt help either : either they have something2 or really, much ado of nothing..(?). scratch

PS : does anyone happened to follow closely Jason switcheroo season?. In ATFR , Molly said, TPTB approached her to be the Ette. I supposed before they shifted to Jillian?. and if so, they must have been willing to switch the filming schedule to fit her's. (If true, just thought that was the case in point of the F2 still CAN be the next lead). TIA!

RS said that, since that was like 6 years ago, the filming schedule was different then. But, what's weird is that, during Sean's season, RS said numerous time that Lindsay had been asked to be the Bachelorette and turned it down because she met her boyfriend. And, he said the same thing about Chantal during Brad's season. So, I don't think he really knows what he's talking about. I feel like if they like the F2 enough, they will make it work.

I recall that Lindsay confirmed in an interview, that she was never asked to be the Bachelorette.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:38 pm

I don't see why they can't have the F2 if it's Becca, sit with CH and Chris and talk about the season having a normal conversation. Discussing their experience without CH trying to create a scene and just have a decent cordial conversation.

She can leave, and later introduce her as the next 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  She wouldn't be crazy enough to be the lead.  I can't see her making out with 25 guys, especially since she is a virgin.  She really is too classy for this show!   :yes:  
I agree After 5 episodes she still hasn't kissed Chris.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:02 pm

Becca is a classy young lady, more than I thought originally.  She was the voice of reason and calm last night.  She is fun, witty, beautiful and has all the traits for the Bachelorette, but I would never wish that on her.  TPTB will exploit her virginal status and make a mockery of her - I would hate to see that happen.  I hope she is just going along for the ride this season and having fun, maybe fall in love if Chris is her guy, but hope she doesn't return to this crazy environment.  :crazed
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:10 pm

jen689 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^  She wouldn't be crazy enough to be the lead.  I can't see her making out with 25 guys, especially since she is a virgin.  She really is too classy for this show!   :yes:  
I agree After 5 episodes she still hasn't kissed Chris.

from what we are shown..not sure behind the scene..giggling. Too bad Corn Pablo is the new MF's golden good boy, as opposed to the bad boy Juan Pablo. JP frankly said on his blog he sure had hot kissing with Nikki in that cave despite not being shown. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:16 pm

From the press release for the next episode....

When they arrive, one low-key bachelorette finds out that she will be the lucky woman going on a one-on-one date. She and Chris meet at the foot of the Black Hills National Forest where he is looking forward to a first kiss. Their romantic horseback ride ends with an intimate dinner in front of a crackling campfire. They share plenty of laughs, but things turn serious when the couple gets cozy. Will they share a first kiss or will this woman’s innocence be her undoing?

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr72824

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:17 pm

Thanks everyone (CP, Jc) for responding on my F2 curio. IA with GA..they will make it work if they want her so bad. but do agree with MD that more than likely they will be milking her virginity status to no end..no no

She sure is a fun, witty, kindhearted and loving person. Perhaps she really is better off finding her love IRL if Corn Pablo is not her perfect match.

Dont worry Becca... I have favorite people in mind from the spoiled F2 Land to matchmaking you with...:uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 41 Becca
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:23 pm

jen689 wrote:From the press release for the next episode....

When they arrive, one low-key bachelorette finds out that she will be the lucky woman going on a one-on-one date. She and Chris meet at the foot of the Black Hills National Forest where he is looking forward to a first kiss. Their romantic horseback ride ends with an intimate dinner in front of a crackling campfire. They share plenty of laughs, but things turn serious when the couple gets cozy. Will they share a first kiss or will this woman’s innocence be her undoing?

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=pr72824

T4share, Jen. Alrighty then..next week it is..laugh out loud

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 41 2292733854 just as MD said...they paint her as the innonence virgin already... Rolling Eyes . Of course they will kiss..and Corn Pablo couldnt get enough of her so he take her to back to back date on epi 7.. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Maddy wrote:
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 41 Becca

haha..good one, Maddy....i supposed here she is making fun of her bro in law who loves Beyonce IIRC giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks everyone (CP, Jc) for responding on my F2 curio. IA with GA..they will make it work if they want her so bad. but do agree with MD that more than likely they will be milking her virginity status to no end..no no

She sure is a fun, witty, kindhearted and loving person. Perhaps she really is better off finding her love IRL if Corn Pablo is not her perfect match.

Dont worry Becca... I have  favorite people in mind from the spoiled F2 Land to matchmaking you with...:uptonogood
Are you thinking what I am thinking? Do we have the same favorite F2 to matchmake Becca with?  sneakyl
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks everyone (CP, Jc) for responding on my F2 curio. IA with GA..they will make it work if they want her so bad. but do agree with MD that more than likely they will be milking her virginity status to no end..no no

Dont worry Becca... I have  favorite people in mind from the spoiled F2 Land to matchmaking you with...:uptonogood
Are you thinking what I am thinking? Do we have the same favorite F2 to matchmake Becca with?  sneakyl

get outta my head...SDMom! Hugesmile: bestbud! ....actually i have this silly sense that Becca could possibly be the first F1 from San Diego (yes, despite of what the self-acclaimed 'Mr. Right' has spoiled laugh out loud). Now, i dont know if that is a good news or bad news for you..giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers
mprssdbyu
mimitalks