SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:27 am

happygolucky wrote:Oh yeah I forgot the point of my post ... from the 1st episode I had 2 "preferences" Kaitlyn (still rocking) and Tandra (the bike chick that was let go soon after) ... since she seemed so familiar and I found her beautiful and I decided to search online about her, just to understand why her face reminds me of someone ... and that's when I noticed Becca for the first time (from 1st night I only remembered her sparkly short dress) ... so let's hope I haven't forgotten how to post insta-pics:

ETA:
pics are taken from Instagram page of Tandra Steiner (Bach19) http://instagram.com/tdsteiner

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 46 10881954_376500812522469_1736851378_n
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 46 10865280_793676517370612_1034821943_n
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 46 10611271_356200297907937_46115141_n
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 46 10919680_586331101498484_1367731028_n

t4sharing Happy..
i am also a newbie of this season who happened to like to hanging out on Becca's land too2 much...giggling
I have no idea about Tandra. Is she friends with Becca pre and post show?. Is she living in SD too?

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:32 pm

Mura, I don't know much either. I've read she is from Salt Lake City and doesn't use Twitter, so there's not much to sleuth from - has FB tho'. I don't think they knew each other before the show. But it's great to see that Becca was already hanging out with some "new" friends post filming. I don't know if Tandra's posting of these photos means anything more about the end result of the show. I'm only now discovering Becca's tweets, so that's giving me a better insight of who she is. I just like seeing good "old" female-friendship and support.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:49 am

happygolucky wrote:Mura, I don't know much either. I've read she is from Salt Lake City and doesn't use Twitter, so there's not much to sleuth from - has FB tho'. I don't think they knew each other before the show. But it's great to see that Becca was already hanging out with some "new" friends post filming. I don't know if Tandra's posting of these photos means anything more about the end result of the show. I'm only now discovering Becca's tweets, so that's giving me a better insight of who she is. I just like seeing good "old" female-friendship and support.

gotcha. i love that she seems befriended with all of the girls from the show.

She even 'reach out' to Whit on SM more than Whit her. Anomaly for an F2. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:19 am

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Mommyof1, when I was on the unspoiled side, I chose Becca as F1 based on the preview. I'm standing by it because...why not? I don't really care one way or another, frankly. I'm not impressed with Chris. He does nothing for me. As a lead, he comes across as very weak and passive. Example, why let Carly determine how far they would go with the love guru? Be a man...sorry, getting OT.

I'm puzzled by why we haven't seen more of Becca. Maybe the next episode will be our clue, but I'm kind of siding with stuckinsc in that I hope she isn't F1. She could do better.

Ditto. If there's a possibility that the spoiler is wrong it makes the season more interesting, especially when I don't care for the lead.  I still think Whitney's has more clues in her column, but I'm hoping that changes with the next episode.

IA with y'all Ladies. I supposed we are pretty much on the same boat, i.e.. 'CP (Corn Pablo) Dont Care' boat Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 46 3806527698 . MAybe we could have a nice picnic on the beach along the way? bestbud! wine

Its feels good to not having invested in the lead. I assume we all like his F3...i wonder whether we will rather feel sorry for the' winner' rather than the loser ? lolpanda

As i love Becca and stalking her giggling .. i would stay mostly on Becca Land to sleuth clues either to rule her out or still count her in.  Hopefully y'all can give me insight on the other side, esp. Whitney. (yes..i am already ruling Kaitly out at this point..since, i just cant see her with CP. I.Just. Cant. Instead,You know..i really can see her with (a guy like) JJ !! Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 46 3806527698 )

And..why again we already ruled Jade out? speechless

Thanks to Des season, i can sense there is always a possibility for a big kaboom in the end. (i mean, why not?. MF and his agents have duped RS before.+.Hello Brad 2.0!.). But i kinda hope the spoiler is right. I know 'first hand' that The wrong spoiler season was really sucks for the lead, the spoiled F1 ,the actual F1 and the fans no no. Let alone the contenders are women this time around.

Excited to see BB* 's gorgeous face for 2 consequtive weeks ahead! :Woah-hoo:
*wonder what its stand for? just saw she called herself that when she was with her nephews giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:18 am

Interesting. I've watched the first 2 episodes short before the 3rd was about to air and I still didn't know who is spoiled F1. My first impression of women who seemed grounded enough to take this "game" seriously, in a way that they are open to a possibility to fall in love and maybe start a relationship were: Whitney, Kelsey (although she seemed a little too "uptight" for Chris, in a sense of a typical ambitious woman who aims high, who might find Chris not enough for her - and I didn't mean nothing negative by that), one brunette teacher (can't remember name), Kaitlyn (frankly I was doubting her motives, but I believed in her genuine interest to see where this could lead to) and Becca, who despite not being shown enough to form any kind of thought and define her, I was more astonished that this beautiful girl, who came out of the limo in short, sexy, sequined dress, wasn't "acting" upon the expectations (she kinda set herself apart when general dress code was long evening gown or LBD like women were aiming to be taken seriously and viewed as mature earnest candidates), she wasn't putting herself in the front row, she wasn't searching for the obvious attention, she was waiting for her turn and the wait is what got me alarmed.

Not in positive way. Too hidden. From the last experience I also got the impression that if the contestant doesn't have an introduction video during the first night - it's not a good sign for "a winner". So I searched online to read some info and checked YouTube if there is something I missed and accidentally I got "spoiled". Maybe that's why I viewed the 3rd episode biased and the lack of airtime for her was diminishing her chances. I only later saw the sleuthing here, but I can't get the thought out of my head, that she should be seen more and TB would made her exalt better in order to make the audience like the future couple.

Instead they are doing that with Whitney quite a lot. I know we are "only" at the 5th episode and the next one is Becca's, but remembering Andi's and Des' season for comparison, I do recall that both of their F1 were already "placed" in the minds of the viewers for the possible final one by this point. I'm thinking TB might show us enough of Becca from now on to make us like her, to the point of creating a group of viewers rooting for her (since I suspect she doesn't have much followers now - talking only about generic audience who only watches the show), especially as some other frontrunners will start to lose their shine (something I doubt could happen to Whitney, because she is very "cautious" to present herself in best light - and nothing wrong with that), but in case if Whitney is F1, majority of people wouldn't be too disappointed by Chris choice (because TB gave her advantage by having her introduce herself from the start in placing her regularly in every episode)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:52 am

happygolucky wrote:Interesting. I've watched the first 2 episodes short before the 3rd was about to air and I still didn't know who is spoiled F1. My first impression of women who seemed grounded enough to take this "game" seriously, in a way that they are open to a possibility to fall in love and maybe start a relationship were: Whitney, Kelsey (although she seemed a little too "uptight" for Chris, in a sense of a typical ambitious woman who aims high, who might find Chris not enough for her - and I didn't mean nothing negative by that), one brunette teacher (can't remember name), Kaitlyn (frankly I was doubting her motives, but I believed in her genuine interest to see where this could lead to) and Becca, who despite not being shown enough to form any kind of thought and define her, I was more astonished that this beautiful girl, who came out of the limo in short, sexy, sequined dress, wasn't "acting" upon the expectations (she kinda set herself apart when general dress code was long evening gown or LBD like women were aiming to be taken seriously and viewed as mature earnest candidates), she wasn't putting herself in the front row, she wasn't searching for the obvious attention, she was waiting for her turn and the wait is what got me alarmed.

Not in positive way. Too hidden. From the last experience I also got the impression that if the contestant doesn't have an introduction video during the first night - it's not a good sign for "a winner". So I searched online to read some info and checked YouTube if there is something I missed and accidentally I got "spoiled". Maybe that's why I viewed the 3rd episode biased and the lack of airtime for her was diminishing her chances. I only later saw the sleuthing here, but I can't get the thought out of my head, that she should be seen more and TB would made her exalt better in order to make the audience like the future couple.

Instead they are doing that with Whitney quite a lot. I know we are "only" at the 5th episode and the next one is Becca's, but remembering Andi's and Des' season for comparison, I do recall that both of their F1 were already "placed" in the minds of the viewers for the possible final one by this point. I'm thinking TB might show us enough of Becca from now on to make us like her, to the point of creating a group of viewers rooting for her (since I suspect she doesn't have much followers now - talking only about generic audience who only watches the show), especially as some other frontrunners will start to lose their shine (something I doubt could happen to Whitney, because she is very "cautious" to present herself in best light - and nothing wrong with that), but in case if Whitney is F1, majority of people wouldn't be too disappointed by Chris choice (because TB gave her advantage by having her introduce herself from the start in placing her regularly in every episode)

at this point IMO Britt is d only one he is chasing. Becca is hidden but yet still on peole's minds. The sleuthers and seasoned pros think it is for a reason and the general public see enough to be curious about her. Somshe is hidded but not hidden. Reminds me of Chris to be honest, he was there in the background until the date in Germany.
I agree with the bolded statement about Whitney. It seems rto me like she is determined to be a certain way and act a certain way throughout the show. I got the impression she has strategised and wants to be the last one standing. Says the right things, acts the right way, even her disagreements and arguements are controlled. I am not against her as F1, i just get the sense we are seeing a rehearsed person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:10 pm

Whitney, because she is very "cautious" to present herself in best light - and nothing wrong with that[/i]), but in case if Whitney is F1, majority of people wouldn't be too disappointed by Chris choice (because TB gave her advantage by having her introduce herself from the start in placing her regularly in every episode)

That's funny - I read this as a product of her background. Because of her father's non-presence and her mother's early death, she's had to find a compass for herself that feels right, and she's guided by that. It does have the affect of 'politeness' but it seems more rooted to me, like a code of honor of how she behaves... But who knows? I don't know these people, but I just had a different assessment of this here. To me, her emotions are genuine but she's polite, trying not to put demands on anyone. We'll see...

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Dot R. - regarding Whitney I would respond in her thread, but since I've started this discussion here and I don't know how to respond briefly I would use a quote from Sharleen Joynt blog source - alltheprettypandas blog:
Sharleen Joynt wrote:Fun Fact #2: In ITMs, the contestants know when they're being prompted to trash talk someone else. It's obvious. And therefore, it's not accidental. There's always that girl who willingly takes the bait, but usually, they resist. They crack when they're at their wit's end and the irritation is too much to bear.
So all I could add, Whit is wise and I mean that as a compliment. I find the same good nature attitude in Becca too. Maybe that's the reason that we don't have enough of ITM/POV of hers, because she doesn't criticize, "trash talk" or make fun of others, she makes no drama and she "ignores" the negative. Like I said, I need to see more of "cracks" to get the round picture of Becca, I would like to know a bit more about her reasons for choices she's made and where is her "weak" point. Not to pick on it, because usually that's what I find "endearing", since it makes the person more relatable and gains my sympathy.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:29 pm

Do we know how Becca got on the show? Was she nominated by family or friends or did she decide to go for it on her own?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:07 am

Sprite wrote:Do we know how Becca got on the show? Was she nominated by family or friends or did she decide to go for horit on her own?

i wish i knew the answer, Sprite . But my short stalking research only found a tweet/IG of her sis saying : "We made it guys! Well, at least one of us did". Referring to Becca on the show. with an image of all the Tilley siblings.

I get the impression that her sis applied her in. I could be very wrong though Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 46 3806527698

Perhaps someone in the know could fill us in?.. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:13 am

Love these 2 and love that they are BFF..Smiley

-Dr.Pepper shipper! Ha!

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 46 B9QoMxnCAAIpQtU

In reply to Kaitlyn Bristowe
Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  20h20 hours ago
@kaitlynbristowe as if i couldnt love you more!

-True Friends! beatingheart
http://instagram.com/p/ypqDUNIB-C/?modal=true

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:17 am

That is SO cute! I watched it at least 5 times. giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down