SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I noticed Becca's sister was talking about t-shirts (on IG) for the season and "Becca the Wrecka" was suggested. Could that possibly suggest she makes the decision to leave in the final hour? Maybe one look at that desolate town and she clicked her heels to Kansas?!

hi Litta- agree that the edit seems weird for an F2 for all the reasons you mentioned. Plus, he supposedly had an awesome date with Whitney. He's full of emotion about it and then is right back to making out with all the girls at the pool party? scratch

if she leave in the F4, but how can we explain the Bali's FD caps already ID'd and also the onlooker vid sent to RS featuring Becca's LCD?

I suspect Chris's have more than necessary drink during and in between the dates. I dont blame him. He must feel overwhelmed all the time. Too many shenaniganz girls on his season. rotfl

Final hour.. on the LCD or at the FRC. I wonder if Brian and Nick know who Chris picks?

Also Litta.. I think Kasha gets the credit for coining Chris- horndog. I'm just agreeing. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:09 am

Cuppa_Realitea wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I noticed Becca's sister was talking about t-shirts (on IG) for the season and "Becca the Wrecka" was suggested. Could that possibly suggest she makes the decision to leave in the final hour? Maybe one look at that desolate town and she clicked her heels to Kansas?!

hi Litta- agree that the edit seems weird for an F2 for all the reasons you mentioned. Plus, he supposedly had an awesome date with Whitney. He's full of emotion about it and then is right back to making out with all the girls at the pool party? scratch

I remember seeing a comment from her brother, I think on IG, where he referred to her as "my sister the superstar". Interesting.
:Nod:
Honestly, even if F2, I secretly hope that Becca leaves/turns him down. If anyone is going to do it that is F4 and leave on their own it would be her, imo. Virgin, high self-esteem, grounded, has it together, she doesn't need to chase a guy for his attention and neither does she want to from what she has shown of herself thus far. Coming off of FD maybe she realised that she didn't want the guy who had been kissing so many girls and who knows. If she is F1 that will be very interesting and something will happen other than edit to convince me of this. Chris did man up more with her when she told him she didn't want to kiss him and he gave her a rose for her letting him know she respected herself and required that of him too. Either way, she seems to be carrying herself with poise, grace, and there for the right reasons. Some may say she is boring or too vanilla but I don't mind because it is authentic. She isn't *trying* so hard like all the other girls at varying levels seem to be doing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:15 am

grace8136 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

if she leave in the F4, but how can we explain the Bali's FD caps already ID'd and also the onlooker vid sent to RS featuring Becca's LCD?

I suspect Chris's have more than necessary drink during and in between the dates. I dont blame him. He must feel overwhelmed all the time. Too many shenaniganz girls on his season. rotfl

Final hour.. on the LCD or at the FRC. I wonder if Brian and Nick know who Chris picks?

Also Litta.. I think Kasha gets the credit for coining Chris- horndog. I'm just agreeing. :Nod:

oops sorry..i misread your post giggling .umm... could possibly. April's reservation came to mind. Maybe MF ran out of idea and borrowing Tim and April's storyline to US viewers?...who knows.. giggling . In all seriousness, i can imagine Becca pull an 'April' during final stages. She seems like a type who takes an engagament (and Marriage) very seriously. The difference is Tim is the perfect match for April since he is full of compassion and very articulate, while Chris..yeah..im agreeing as well, fit Kasha's description lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:24 am

murasaki1393 wrote: oops sorry..i misread your post giggling .umm... could possibly. April's reservation came to mind. Maybe MF ran out of idea and borrowing Tim and April's storyline to US viewers?...who knows.. giggling . In all seriousness, i can imagine Becca pull an 'April' during final stages. She seems like a type who takes an engagament (and Marriage) very seriously. The difference is Tim is the perfect match for April since he is full of compassion and very articulate, while Chris..yeah..im agreeing as well, fit Kasha's description lolpanda
Sadly, Chris is NO Tim Warmels. Not even close. And every great girl deserves their own Tim :yes:

I called Chris a corn-dog, not much depth or nutritional value going on upstairs, imo. And too much with the drinky-drink (he likes his liquor).

If anything, Chris may have not chosen Becca because he knew how serious an engagement would be to her. It would mean marriage.

And maybe, just maybe, marriage is not really what Chris wants even though that is what he says his actions say the opposite.... Suspect (I don't think it is personally).

There is a saying by Ralph Waldo Emerson that basically says...."A person's actions speak so loudly that I cannot hear what that person is saying."

In the case of Chris, his actions are telling me he is not that serious about finding a wife no matter how his lips are saying he is (those same lips that are kissing girls he is NOT even wanting to marry or seriously think long term about).

So perhaps that is why he chose someone who wouldn't take an engagement as seriously as Becca would? Time will tell. It always does.... :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:21 am

Becca is definitely my favourite of the ladies based on what we've seen so far. She seems so sweet and classy. That's why I'm hoping she isn't the "winner". She didn't look too heartbroken in the pics after the show either, so maybe she's fine with not being chosen. She deserves someone way better than Chris!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Becca is adorable!  

beccatilley5
Casual basketball fun in a fancy dress. Photo credit to the wonderful @lindsayliles ! #thebachelor

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 24 10919285_1442188812738150_1840232192_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:19 pm

It's based only on a gut feeling-no facts or sleuthing clues to back it up, but I can't shake the feeling that Becca (if indeed one of F2) either bows out (her decision) at FRC or turns down his proposal.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:33 pm

KB_Mom wrote:It's based only on a gut feeling-no facts or sleuthing clues to back it up, but I can't shake the feeling that Becca (if indeed one of F2) either bows out (her decision) at FRC or turns down his proposal.

I agree, this could happen especially if she sees the connection with Chris and Whitney.  But, I don't see her with Chris and/or settling down on the farm at this point in her life, from what little I know of her.  She seems like she is getting started in venturing out on her own and exploring her life.  JMO.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:31 pm

This is not the Twitter post of a F1

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  4h 4 hours ago
http://www.etonline.com/media/video/watch_the_dirtiest_bachelor_challenge_ever-156755/?viewFull=true … // i actually said "sexiest farmer in america" - oh lord.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:46 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:This is not the Twitter post of a F1

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  4h 4 hours ago
http://www.etonline.com/media/video/watch_the_dirtiest_bachelor_challenge_ever-156755/?viewFull=true … // i actually said "sexiest farmer in america" - oh lord.
Do we know what that is about?  Isn't it just a preview for the date on Monday?[/quote]

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:46 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:This is not the Twitter post of a F1..
I wonder when the bachelor bubble burst for Becca  question

It will be interesting to see if the producers will make her delete the tweet.  

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 24 Untitl10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Do we know what that is about?  Isn't it just a preview for the date on Monday?
ET was behind the scenes for the date.  Becca was doing an interview with one of their producers.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73
Jeepers