SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:58 am

bleuberry wrote:She reminds me of Kacie B.

ITA friend..:yes:. She is my fav as well. Too funny that i got the same feeling of She is too good for him for B-CP as i did Kacie- Ben F.

i have no concern for Becca if she is not the F1. Im sure she'll do great as Kacie, finding the love of her life. I guess i have more concern if Becca is the F1 ! Haha! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:I guess i have more concern if Becca is the F1 ! Haha! laugh out loud
cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:05 am

julychild wrote:I was just snooping on Becca's twitter and reading her response to some mean tweets. I like her style, because a lot of those guys actually feel shamed and apologize for their tweets. She has a sense of humour about it all, and it's clear that kindness is her weapon of choice. Good girl!

julychild wrote:Oh, I just posted that I was reading Becca's tweets and saw a tweet where Chris and her sister, katie, responded to one of the mean tweeters. I was going to bring it over, but Chris has deleted his response. Something about "poop and smelly animals."

Becca's BIL was a notable football player, maybe Chris is a fan.

thats interesting

yes JC.. she is a great gal!
im on mobile mode. i plan to bring over some tweets.

IDC for the nasty people. for all i know Yale boys and past contestants -guys and girls- were so impressed by her.

i caught Coach Bri has praised her highly, admitted as big fan and already asking her to play BB together .I guess he never knew that there were wrong spoiler seasons! Ha!.You gotta wait for Corn Pablo dumb enough to not snatching her first Bri! rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:09 am

livlafluv1 wrote:
Diana wrote:Did they meet on Becca's HTD?

Not sure, but I think the htd may have been in the BIL's house.

I think so too. The BIL is there. He's holding the smallest boy (they have 3 boys) and he's sitting next to her brother who is holding a little dog.

JC- Interesting that Chris was defending Becca on twitter. Do you remember what Chris' reply was?

ETA: Here's the SC

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 54 Cf7f2724-4215-423b-84e4-6e89597959c9_zpst09v1mla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:15 am

Diana wrote:If Becca is F1, I am getting Chantal'd all over again. Upset

I love Becca though so I'd be happy for her heartbeat

i love Chantal!

interesting that folks saying 2 things of Brad- Em season had in common with this season, so far: the campfire scene and the sunset silhouette on the preview.

spoiler wise, would it be a hoot if we have another Brad-Chantal-Em all over again? (id love to see RS blindsided till the end though,and not revising his spoiler near finale ). :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:18 am

grace8136 wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:
Diana wrote:Did they meet on Becca's HTD?

Not sure, but I think the htd may have been in the BIL's house.

I think so too. The BIL is there. He's holding the smallest boy (they have 3 boys) and he's sitting next to her brother who is holding a little dog.

JC- Interesting that Chris was defending Becca on twitter. Do you remember what Chris' reply was?

ETA: Here's the SC

guys, Hannah, B's sis has posted the same pic, 'confirming' that it was Katie- Jacob's house. She called it her 2nd home :yes:

thanks 4dSC Grace!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:33 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Chris said "some things are just worth waiting for?"  Interesting.  That is Becca's tagline this season.  She has mentioned it every time they have been together.  

great observation Mommy!

yep, i noticed Becca said similar line: You worth for me to staying for.. on epis 3.

to top that, Becca has posted a suspicious (at least to me laugh out loud) IG on Dec 15.

if anyone can and care to bring over the IG it'd be much appreciated. Praying (just to add spice to the Virgin-Worth-Waiting Trilogy speculation... i mean.. theory Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 54 3806527698 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:16 am

I like Becca and wish we had more of her vs the crazies, but I just don't see her as F1. She seems too young for him and she has the "slow" developing relationship which is never good.

I also don't see her as the Bette. She has trouble kissing one guy on national TV...what is she going to do with 25? Better for her she goes and finds a nice guy the old fashioned way. I hear coach Brian is still single....

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:49 am

She and Josh would be cute giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:25 am

Reading your analyzes I must say there are some good, interesting and compelling theories how this "story" (edit) could evolve making Becca F1. Even if at the end we would find out that "our" imagination was much more inventive, resourceful and creative (than TPTB) I'd like taking it for a spin. If the time permits ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by pkk Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:26 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Chris said "some things are just worth waiting for?"  Interesting.  That is Becca's tagline this season.  She has mentioned it every time they have been together.  

great observation Mommy!

yep, i noticed Becca said similar line: You worth for me to staying for.. on epis 3.

to top that, Becca has posted a suspicious (at least to me laugh out loud) IG on Dec 15.

if anyone can and care to bring over the IG it'd be much appreciated. Praying (just to add spice to the Virgin-Worth-Waiting Trilogy speculation... i mean.. theory Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 54 3806527698 )

Mura, if the IG post you are referring to is the pic with the saying "you are worth it all", I'd have to agree with you! Kind of suspicious..kind of interesting.
pkk
pkk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:27 am

livlafluv1 wrote:FWIW Chris is now following Becca's brother in law on twitter.

Okay, that is just odd. Suspect
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley