SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by albean99 Sat 14 Feb 2015, 8:57 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Again, this is not "proving" anything, but logically to me, it seems to point more towards Becca being F1 than not. If Whit were F1, why wouldn't Chris take 1 or 2 more days with her before he returns to farming? What would be the urgency? However, if Becca had to leave for family purposes, why not go back to farming? That's how it appears to me.

This is the only thing I've seen that gives me pause about Whitney being the f1, Litta. It could be why he left so soon. Or it could be that Chris asked that he could bring his f1 to the farm so he could get back to work but still spend time with her. I have no idea although I half believe what US mag said about Becca not being that into Chris.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat 14 Feb 2015, 9:14 pm

One thing is for sure. If Whitney is F1, they would have had a little more quality time on VD if he had simply driven the 4.5 hours to see her.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat 14 Feb 2015, 9:16 pm

albean99 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^Again, this is not "proving" anything, but logically to me, it seems to point more towards Becca being F1 than not. If Whit were F1, why wouldn't Chris take 1 or 2 more days with her before he returns to farming? What would be the urgency? However, if Becca had to leave for family purposes, why not go back to farming? That's how it appears to me.

This is the only thing I've seen that gives me pause about Whitney being the f1, Litta. It could be why he left so soon. Or it could be that Chris asked that he could bring his f1 to the farm so he could get back to work but still spend time with her. I have no idea although I half believe what US mag said about Becca not being that into Chris.

Why would she stick around if she's not into him? She doesn't strike me as someone staying until the end for self promotion.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat 14 Feb 2015, 9:24 pm

However, it has been in the high 70s up to 80 degrees in LA in the last couple of days.... If you're based in the chilly midwest, it'd be awfully nice to get away.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat 14 Feb 2015, 9:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
california90 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

Actually a little farther depending on where in LA and the traffic.  Just a quick plane ride though.  ;)

On a Saturday, I wouldn't suspect heavy traffic as per rush hour traffic on a weekday. But its about 2 hours, 3 if you're in the outer edges. IMO it would be dumb to take a plane ride if you're that close laugh out loud. but it is possible.. i suppose.

It is about a 30 minute flight and they run all day.  Obviously for business it makes sense.  No traffic headaches.  Also convenient if "someone" else is paying your ticket.  Smiley

I know.. but I guess I don't see why it makes sense. Just save money and drive.. the traffic isn't that bad on a Saturday laugh out loud. But it made me wonder if she was spotted at an airport if it was in fact the SD airport. It could be some other airport and she's coming back to San Diego. I'm wondering if she was with Chris and took a different flight back (as in Chris left first for LA).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat 14 Feb 2015, 9:30 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:One thing is for sure. If Whitney is F1, they would have had a little more quality time on VD if he had simply driven the 4.5 hours to see her.

There's no guarantee it's even a safehouse weekend. Several other past couples have spent Valentine's Day apart.

I still think he is in LA for either filming additional pick-ups for the show or he's gonna be on DWTS this season. JMO

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 78 87b72b10 Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 78 86669110 Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:07 pm

Wow, I was with my family all day celebrating my Grandma's 90th birthday and my niece's 9th birthday and I see that Becca was spotted at the airport, tweeting lyrics to a love song, and liking a post that said she is the winner. Remember 1F tweeted, "Love is the coal that makes this train roll." I knew he was F1 and had loose lips, or rather tweets. Suddenly things just got interesting! :stirthepot
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:29 pm

california90 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
california90 wrote:

On a Saturday, I wouldn't suspect heavy traffic as per rush hour traffic on a weekday. But its about 2 hours, 3 if you're in the outer edges. IMO it would be dumb to take a plane ride if you're that close laugh out loud. but it is possible.. i suppose.

It is about a 30 minute flight and they run all day.  Obviously for business it makes sense.  No traffic headaches.  Also convenient if "someone" else is paying your ticket.  Smiley

I know.. but I guess I don't see why it makes sense. Just save money and drive.. the traffic isn't that bad on a Saturday laugh out loud. But it made me wonder if she was spotted at an airport if it was in fact the SD airport. It could be some other airport and she's coming back to San Diego. I'm wondering if she was with Chris and took a different flight back (as in Chris left first for LA).

as far as i know, as per Friday night Becca was still in SD (what appeared to me) celebrating her BFF's Bday (i posted the IG on Media). if she is the F1 and this week is SHV, i can see her flying/driving  to join C in LA.

Apparently Monday night Chris will still be out of Iowa, as per his twitter, since he replied to someone about it. So if this week is SHV the lovebirds will spend it presumably until Monday night , the least. Wouldnt it be nice to watch the HTD with your siginificant other? :winkie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Feb 2015, 6:33 am

I just love how she handle all of those strange people on twitter. Whats wrong with these people?... scratch . and love to see that kind people are also still exist...beatingheart

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  10h 10 hours ago
Someone on instagram told me i look like bruce jenner---- my only question- which version are we talkin about?  
(she is so funny! lolpanda )

Megan Sorgee ‏@MeganSorgee  10h10 hours ago
@beccatilley5 is it bad that I had to google who that was... #ILiveUnderARock

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  10h10 hours ago
@MeganSorgee laugh out loud!! Did you see the resemblance?

Megan Sorgee ‏@MeganSorgee  10h10 hours ago
@beccatilley5 negative sister! You are GORG!! Maybe they were trying to give Bruce a compliment?!

Becca Tilley@beccatilley5
@MeganSorgee what a kind, positive spin on the sitch!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun 15 Feb 2015, 7:14 am

It is a shame that we aren't getting to see that side of her on the show.

As far as spotting her at the airport, that tweet is very suspicious to me. The person, with a brand new account, writes that and then switches it to private? It almost sounds like someone who was reading here.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Sun 15 Feb 2015, 7:36 am

Where can i watch episode 6, hulu wants you to subscribe, abc bachelor wants cable sign in.?Wow never thought it would be so complicated to view a past episode. I want to watch their date.Have not watched this season but i like becca information posted on here.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun 15 Feb 2015, 7:54 am

fabgirl wrote: Where can i watch episode 6, hulu wants you to subscribe, abc bachelor wants cable sign in.?Wow never thought it would be so complicated to view a past episode.  I want to watch their date.Have not watched this season but i like becca information posted on here

The Bachelor Chris & Becca Date 1/2 - YouTube

The Bachelor Chris & Becca Date 2/2 - YouTube

The Bachelor - Becca's Horse Gets Out of Control - YouTube

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next