SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

Post by Longhornfan Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Okay, even though I think that Chris more than likely chose Whitney as his F1, and I don't think that Becca is heartbroken now in the least, I am going to throw something out here for discussion.

First, do we know if Chris is very religious, like is religion a very important part of his life?  I am assuming that Becca's choice to abstain from sex is based upon her religious beliefs.

So, I found it interesting that Chris contacted Sean Lowe to discuss how to handle everything after the final rose, knowing that he and his F1 will have to start dealing with the paps and all the media coverage that will follow.

IF Becca does turn out to be his F1, then could that conversation with Sean Lowe have been to pick his brain for ways to handle all the intrusive questions from the media regarding Becca's choice to abstain from sex until marriage?  Sean has said that he hated the term "born again virgin", and he got very tired of that being all that the media wanted to focus on and to sensationalize, as if he were weird for choosing that path.

But, on the other hand, maybe Chris' talk with Sean Lowe could simply be him just needing advice with how to handle things with the press going forward - with Whitney as his F1.  It could go either way.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:11 pm

california90 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
california90 wrote:

On a Saturday, I wouldn't suspect heavy traffic as per rush hour traffic on a weekday. But its about 2 hours, 3 if you're in the outer edges. IMO it would be dumb to take a plane ride if you're that close laugh out loud. but it is possible.. i suppose.

It is about a 30 minute flight and they run all day.  Obviously for business it makes sense.  No traffic headaches.  Also convenient if "someone" else is paying your ticket.  Smiley

I know.. but I guess I don't see why it makes sense. Just save money and drive.. the traffic isn't that bad on a Saturday laugh out loud. But it made me wonder if she was spotted at an airport if it was in fact the SD airport. It could be some other airport and she's coming back to San Diego. I'm wondering if she was with Chris and took a different flight back (as in Chris left first for LA).
Right, we always drive to LA from SD. No one I know flies to LA from SD.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:23 pm

^^^ I went to college in San Diego and know people who flew all the time. Some of my friends had passes, some did not. Business men and women fly in for a one day meeting all the time. I guess "most" people drive but there is also a good number who fly. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:31 pm

For time purpose, I can see it. A thirty minute flight beats a three
hour drive. We Californians are used to driving, we drive to the
desert, to the mountains, and for those who are inland to the
beach. My visitors are always amazed how we take it in stride.
We have the best freeway systems in the world, in two hours
we can be in any of the places I've mentioned. 🏠

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Somebody seems excited for the show tonight and tomorrow.

Becca Tilley
@beccatilley5

Tonight! Tonight! Tonight! 
&
Tomorrow! Tomorrow! Tomorrow! 
Sorry to the boyfriends & husbands who are "made to watch".
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Just a couple of beccas faves on Twitter this week
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 79 6jfrsn
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 79 Jr6y34
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 79 2niurtu
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 79 28m3fdc

And, an Insta post this week
Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 79 102urme

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:42 pm

I'm really amazed at the love for Becca. Not surprising, but if she isn't Chris' pick, I think she will be offered the lead for The Bachelorette. After reading the US magazine article this week, with them saying she wasn't really that much into Chris, I'm wondering if they aren't working on setting it up so that she isn't broken up by the time the ATFR airs.

So maybe we'll get to enjoy RS being wrong in one way or another. Either he's wrong about who is F1, or he's wrong that they'd never let F2 be the lead. Which is interesting that he says that, considering 2 years ago he was emphatic that Sean's F2 would be The Bachelorette, and there was no way they'd let the F4 girl get it (even though Ali left before HTDs).

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:51 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I'm really amazed at the love for Becca.  Not surprising, but if she isn't Chris' pick, I think she will be offered the lead for The Bachelorette.  After reading the US magazine article this week, with them saying she wasn't really that much into Chris, I'm wondering if they aren't working on setting it up so that she isn't broken up by the time the ATFR airs.  

So maybe we'll get to enjoy RS being wrong in one way or another.  Either he's wrong about who is F1, or he's wrong that they'd never let F2 be the lead.  Which is interesting that he says that, considering 2 years ago he was emphatic that Sean's F2 would be The Bachelorette, and there was no way they'd let the F4 girl get it (even though Ali left before HTDs).

Now, that puts an interesting spin on things. I could get behind this...even though I'd love to see Kaitlyn in the spot. Something feels afoot...hopefully with side-by-side 1-1s tonight, we'll get a better sense of what's going on with Chris and his two F2s. From an edit standpoint, I love to see Whitney's obstacle clarified for us as Becca's is now taking shape.

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Page 79 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:16 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Okay, even though I think that Chris more than likely chose Whitney as his F1, and I don't think that Becca is heartbroken now in the least, I am going to throw something out here for discussion.

First, do we know if Chris is very religious, like is religion a very important part of his life?  I am assuming that Becca's choice to abstain from sex is based upon her religious beliefs.

So, I found it interesting that Chris contacted Sean Lowe to discuss how to handle everything after the final rose, knowing that he and his F1 will have to start dealing with the paps and all the media coverage that will follow.

IF Becca does turn out to be his F1, then could that conversation with Sean Lowe have been to pick his brain for ways to handle all the intrusive questions from the media regarding Becca's choice to abstain from sex until marriage?  Sean has said that he hated the term "born again virgin", and he got very tired of that being all that the media wanted to focus on and to sensationalize, as if he were weird for choosing that path.

But, on the other hand, maybe Chris' talk with Sean Lowe could simply be him just needing advice with how to handle things with the press going forward - with Whitney as his F1.  It could go either way.

Excellent points Longhornfan!

I don't know where Chris stands as far as religion. However you're right, I wonder what the topic of discussion was. I would think that if he needed advise on media attention, he could get that from anyone. However the topic of abstaining certainly would be up Sean's alley.

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I'm really amazed at the love for Becca.  Not surprising, but if she isn't Chris' pick, I think she will be offered the lead for The Bachelorette.  After reading the US magazine article this week, with them saying she wasn't really that much into Chris, I'm wondering if they aren't working on setting it up so that she isn't broken up by the time the ATFR airs.  

So maybe we'll get to enjoy RS being wrong in one way or another.  Either he's wrong about who is F1, or he's wrong that they'd never let F2 be the lead.  Which is interesting that he says that, considering 2 years ago he was emphatic that Sean's F2 would be The Bachelorette, and there was no way they'd let the F4 girl get it (even though Ali left before HTDs).

Exactly. This topic came up awhile ago. Why couldn't the F2 be the next 'ette if they are edited in a favourable manner, is a fan favourite, are appreciative of the experience, no crying, no fakeness for something that ended 4 months ago. The F2 on Bach Canada was very sensible and admitted, that it was an obvious connection between TB and his F1. She had a normal funny ATFR sit down which is so much better than watching drama. In most cases they are so over it. Why do they need a broken hearted person to be the next 'ette. It isn't necessary. IMO
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Okay, even though I think that Chris more than likely chose Whitney as his F1, and I don't think that Becca is heartbroken now in the least, I am going to throw something out here for discussion.

I don't know where Chris stands as far as religion. However you're right, I wonder what the topic of discussion was. I would think that if he needed advise on media attention, he could get that from anyone. However the topic of abstaining certainly would be up Sean's alley.

Exactly. This topic came up awhile ago. Why couldn't the F2 be the next 'ette if they are edited in a favourable manner, is a fan favourite, are appreciative of the experience, no crying, no fakeness for something that ended 4 months ago. The F2 on Bach Canada was very sensible and admitted, that it was an obvious connection between TB and his F1. She had a normal funny ATFR sit down which is so much better than watching drama. In most cases they are so over it. Why do they need a broken hearted person to be the next 'ette. It isn't necessary. IMO

About Sean contact:  all great reasons above.  Adding Sean was on DWTS so that could be in the future AND/OR Sean is the only Bach to have married his F1.

F2 as next Bachelorette: I think if fans like her a lot then it is more possible.  Agree, she doesn't have to be seen as heartbroken (or a "victim") and given all the SM contact between the girls this season I think there is a real possibility of F2 being the next lead.  Fans are seeing all this Twitter love, especially between Becca, Carly, and Kaitlyn (they seem to have been a close threesome) but Whitney is in there as well. (She was closest with different girls but appeared liked by everyone except perhaps Ashley I).  Actually even the "villians" had friends this season which is great.

Has an F2 been the next lead in the past?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:40 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

About Sean contact:  all great reasons above.  Adding Sean was on DWTS so that could be in the future AND/OR Sean is the only Bach to have married his F1.

F2 as next Bachelorette: I think if fans like her a lot then it is more possible.  Agree, she doesn't have to be seen as heartbroken (or a "victim") and given all the SM contact between the girls this season I think there is a real possibility of F2 being the next lead.  Fans are seeing all this Twitter love, especially between Becca, Carly, and Kaitlyn (they seem to have been a close threesome) but Whitney is in there as well. (She was closest with different girls but appeared liked by everyone except perhaps Ashley I).  Actually even the "villians" had friends this season which is great.

Has an F2 been the next lead in the past?

I know Trista and Jason were both F2 . I know RS is saying that the schedules have changed and they can't do it , but I don't agree. If they can make Emily the Lead and she was the winner then I'm sure TPTB can figure it out for Becca and same for Josh. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:48 pm

^^^^Great points ... a F2 who is ready to move on sure could be the next 'Ette! Especially if she foregoes spending night in FS with Chris. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley

+73