SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:42 pm

joshfan wrote:Hi guys ! i am realitytvobsess on twitter who tweeted all those things ! It is very telling imo who he picks
So do you think he's trying to fool the viewers? Meaning, do you think he chose Trisha?? I highly doubt that the producers would allow him to favor tweets without them regulating them as they are the ones paying him to do the show and have absolute control.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:45 pm

Do we all truly believe that Tim's personal account is personal. We have realitytvobsess here and with other tweets, facebook comments etc. that there are followers that don't want to be told the end.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
joshfan wrote:Hi guys ! i am realitytvobsess on twitter who tweeted all those things ! It is very telling imo who he picks
So do you think he's trying to fool the viewers?  Meaning, do you think he chose Trisha??  I highly doubt that the producers would allow him to favor tweets without them regulating them as they are the ones paying him to do the show and have absolute control.  

Yeah at first i thought it was to throw us off but considering bachelor canada isn't as popular as american, and tim only has a few followers relative to past bachelors, it seems right to assume that it probably isn't such a big deal if he made it obvious who he chose. At the moment , I think the show is still growing so idk but I really do think April is final girl. Does anyone know if she has sm?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:56 pm

joshfan wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
So do you think he's trying to fool the viewers?  Meaning, do you think he chose Trisha??  I highly doubt that the producers would allow him to favor tweets without them regulating them as they are the ones paying him to do the show and have absolute control.  

Yeah at first i thought it was to throw us off but considering bachelor canada isn't as popular as american, and tim only has a few followers relative to past bachelors, it seems right to assume that it probably isn't such a big deal if he made it obvious who he chose. At the moment , I think the show is still growing so idk but I really do think April is final girl. Does anyone know if she has sm?

Thanks ....welcome and thanks for sharing with us your twitter info.   But I have to say that the bachelor isn't as big in canada but they say "the franchise" and they still want to keep the end quiet.  If they didn't Tim could be sharing hints this whole time if they didn't care.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:00 pm

^ I know I've been told the difference between the two shows a lot, but as you say 4health, they're still a franchise. Andi had no issue with essentially giving away the ending by only favoriting tweets that were about Josh. She has over 300,000 Twitter followers. On Tim's personal account, he has under 1,000. If she was willing to do it, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim was either.

Not mention, it still leave a guessing game. Is he doing this to throw us off and it's not April or is he doing this because it is April?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:03 pm

Sorry, this is going to be a long post but want to respond to a few from the last thread so copying and responding here.

tigertiz wrote:Hoo boy.  If this isnt just the cherry on the top.  His crush is another olive skinned girl that looks alot like April! Adorable.   There was a moment when April turned to Kaylynn and said something about Tim choosing all the olive skinned girls.  I cant remember exactly when that occurred , but she whispered it, and smiled.

jojo47 wrote:April made that comment to Kaylynn after the RC in epi 1.

Is that comment on film or in a blog somewhere as I never saw it and would love to go back and find it.  To me, it's not something that Kaylyn would of said.

tigertiz wrote:He was consistently trying to find some sort of connection to Trish, other than the more superficial.  He found her attractive and had lots of laughs with her, but there wasnt much depth.

Isn't that a matter of perception though.  Tim has said a lot of times how he's finding so much in Trish, and for someone to make you feel like yourself is such a rare gift and that is what Trish does for him.  To be honest though, if who ever is talking isn't your(anyone) fave, then it can be easy to miss things.

Steel2009 wrote:Great Post!!  If I were Tim, I would be concerned Trish broke off her engagement to a guy she's dated for 8 years.  She said YES to his proposal and later realized she "was not ready" "something missing"....
Maybe we will see some "serious" conversations about that in the next couple episodes.  This should be a concern for Tim since he's afraid of getting rejected at the end.

Actually, Tim did get to it in Italy with Trisha.  They were talking there about his feelings and fears that he'd get to the end and it wouldn't work or he'd be rejected.  I think Trish put those fears to rest when it comes to her.  I know many here speculated that that topic of conversation related to the one person he wasn't talking to about it.  I beg to differ.  I think it had specifically to do with Trisha because of her past relationship.
With these two, there have been serious conversations that have happened.  I know that when you don`t really like someone, it`s easy to miss conversations that have happened or feel that they aren`t serious when in fact, they can be very serious and let you in to their thoughts and fears.

AllAboutLove wrote:You actually touched on something I posted in the episode thread for the 2:1 date Trish had with Tim when she told him about ending her engagement. If Trish is F2, I believe that (whether he says it or not) Tim will be able to use the same explanation to some extent as to why Trish is not the one for him just as Trish did with her ex-fiance. Basically, Trish gave Tim a reason on her 2:1 date for Tim to take her all the way, fall in love with her, but still be able to say love is not enough (not saying that is what he has done, just that he would be able to recall this detail and feel she might understand why she is not F1). Trish would be upset to be sure but she would, from her own experience, be understanding that you can be in love with someone but there is something intangible missing.

I don't see Tim leading April on, knowing that in her case, she was betrayed by her ex. That is the complete opposite of Trish (not that Trish betrayed her ex-fiance but she did end their engagement). If Tim doesn't choose April, he basically chose to take someone to F2 that would hurt far, far more than anyone else based on what we have seen April tell Tim, and how difficult it was for her. That would be very hurtful and create a ton of drama. This is not a *physical* connection between Tim and April as was Brad and Whitney (though Tim and April do have that as we see from SC) but an emotional/deep one where their story and arc is all about trust (as seen with Brad and Bianca).

For Tim to keep telling viewers and April to trust him only to not choose her? That will make him, imo, a complete douche, considering how he has said that he doesn't want to lead anyone on (something which his actions thus far have shown he is genuine about: letting Kaylynn go, then Sachelle, Lisa... well trusting her was the issue). Getting April to trust him to open up as she did on her HTD only to turn around before FRC and dump her? That would be him leading her on.

Why is it ok to lead Trish on and not April?  You said that you don't think that he'd lead April on in one sentence, but say that Trish would be understanding in another.  I just don't understand how it's fine for him to lead Trisha on but would be cruel to lead April on.  Bottom line, he's going to hurt someone, I get that, but I guess I just don't understand how it's fine for him to hurt Trisha as she'll get over it...can't the same be said about April...she'll get over it too??

You say that for Tim to keep telling the viewers and April to trust him and then he dumps her would make him a douche...well telling someone to their face and to the nation that he's fallen for her a long time ago...how is that less of a douche statement?
One of the women have to be dumped...maybe it is April that does get dumped.  just don't understand why it would be worse to do it to April than Trisha is the question.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:09 pm

tigertiz wrote:
chrissy1295 wrote:He also favourited this tweet. He could be trying to mislead viewers, or he doesn't care about basically spoiling the ending.

Leanna Crocco @LeannaCrocco  ·
@realitytvobsess @BachCanTim @bachelorCA  Thanks for the spoiler @TimWarmels love the favorites, it can tell us so much don't need to watch
Great. Some fool has to go and  point this out to him ?   It was sleuthing here, by All About Love,  that recognized the importance of this tweet on his personal twitter. No random viewer would have noticed.  I bet "someone" is lurking here. no  Thanks alot, whoever you are.   He's going to be more careful now.     Oh well, they cant take away how happy I was to read that tweet.  I can picture Tim and April , snuggled up in the cottage,  looking through some of the photos or screencaps of when they first met and that first kiss.

Ya, my first thought was "sour grapes". no

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 pm

joshfan wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Well, the producers for Bachelor Canada said that they were going to remain in control of the social media as well as any media out there. So if they don't monitor it(company one and personal one)why would they go to great extents to say that they will?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:11 pm

I also wonder why april was crying in the scene where natalie said she was going to leave? Hmm i think kaylynn and april have become close friends. On the show and off, there is a pic of them on april's fb. By the way aprils friend meghan doherty, the one who appeared in the htd, uploaded a vid awhile back of her and april watching the show. Its so cute !!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:20 pm

And who is that on the back of the red scooter with him? Looks like it was in italy but I dont remember seeing any date like that?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:23 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I know I've been told the difference between the two shows a lot, but as you say 4health, they're still a franchise. Andi had no issue with essentially giving away the ending by only favoriting tweets that were about Josh. She has over 300,000 Twitter followers. On Tim's personal account, he has under 1,000. If she was willing to do it, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim was either.

Not mention, it still leave a guessing game. Is he doing this to throw us off and it's not April or is he doing this because it is April?
But they are the American franchise then there is the Canadian one. Again, the two are a seperate entity. That is something that can't be forgotten. Since the Canadian one is really strict on social media and media in general, I highly doubt that they'd allow tim to comment on anything he wanted to. They more than likely monitor everything he does since they are signing his cheque right now

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:25 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Sorry, this is going to be a long post but want to respond to a few from the last thread so copying and responding here.

tigertiz wrote:Hoo boy.  If this isnt just the cherry on the top.  His crush is another olive skinned girl that looks alot like April! Adorable.   There was a moment when April turned to Kaylynn and said something about Tim choosing all the olive skinned girls.  I cant remember exactly when that occurred , but she whispered it, and smiled.

jojo47 wrote:April made that comment to Kaylynn after the RC in epi 1.

Is that comment on film or in a blog somewhere as I never saw it and would love to go back and find it.  To me, it's not something that Kaylyn would of said.

Snipped for brevity.

I'll address this because I posted the answer to it. This is on film & is part of the episode produced by the show. It's at the end of the RC.

Last edited by jojo47 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1