SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I know I've been told the difference between the two shows a lot, but as you say 4health, they're still a franchise. Andi had no issue with essentially giving away the ending by only favoriting tweets that were about Josh. She has over 300,000 Twitter followers. On Tim's personal account, he has under 1,000. If she was willing to do it, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim was either.

Not mention, it still leave a guessing game. Is he doing this to throw us off and it's not April or is he doing this because it is April?
But they are the American franchise then there is the Canadian one.  Again, the two are a seperate entity.  That is something that can't be forgotten.  Since the Canadian one is really strict on social media and media in general, I highly doubt that they'd allow tim to comment on anything he wanted to.  They more than likely monitor everything he does since they are signing his cheque right now

Like 4health stated, the Canadian Bachelor loves promoting how they're a "franchise," and that's why they post fairly frequently on the Bachelor US and the Bachelor AU on their Facebook. They're separate shows, but essentially, they are basically the same "franchise."

My point was that Bachelor US is far more prominent and far more popular, but yet, their lead last season on the Bachelorette, who has over 300,000 followers on Twitter, had no issue using SM to basically state she picked Josh. Why wouldn't Tim, the lead of the less popular show and with less than 1,000 followers on his person Twitter do the same thing?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I know I've been told the difference between the two shows a lot, but as you say 4health, they're still a franchise. Andi had no issue with essentially giving away the ending by only favoriting tweets that were about Josh. She has over 300,000 Twitter followers. On Tim's personal account, he has under 1,000. If she was willing to do it, I wouldn't be surprised if Tim was either.

Not mention, it still leave a guessing game. Is he doing this to throw us off and it's not April or is he doing this because it is April?
But they are the American franchise then there is the Canadian one.  Again, the two are a seperate entity.  That is something that can't be forgotten.  Since the Canadian one is really strict on social media and media in general, I highly doubt that they'd allow tim to comment on anything he wanted to.  They more than likely monitor everything he does since they are signing his cheque right now

Like 4health stated, the Canadian Bachelor loves promoting how they're a "franchise," and that's why they post fairly frequently on the Bachelor US and the Bachelor AU on their Facebook. They're separate shows, but essentially, they are basically the same "franchise."

My point was that Bachelor US is far more prominent and far more popular, but yet, their lead last season on the Bachelorette, who has over 300,000 followers on Twitter, had no issue using SM to basically state she picked Josh. Why wouldn't Tim, the lead of the less popular show and with less than 1,000 followers on his person Twitter do the same thing?

Thanks Ash you are correct in your statement, but we have to also remember that 1 - The US bachelor has RS to contend with 2 - Andi's season was a lot different because of the big video reveal from Nick so I think the franchise loosen the reins for her because of it 3 - the first time in history of the show that a contestant was killed and that whole situation. So JMO that BACHCAN is still a young enterprise and wants to keep it hush hush and controlled as possible and make it a success. p.s. I invite you to go the AFR site and watch the producers video it is a great interview.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

They are individual franchises but they follow what others are doing. Bachelor Canada has gone to great extents to claim their independance...That's a fact. They are NOT the same franchise. Again, I feel like I am beating my head against the wall here as no matter how many times I say it, it don't matter to some. Because Bach Can is an individual franchise that follows others but maintains controll over social media and other aspects of the activities of the lead that affect the show. They have made this fact well known that they are in control so to say that what they do is the same as the USA one couldn't be further from the truth.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:01 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

They are individual franchises but they follow what others are doing.  Bachelor Canada has gone to great extents to claim their independance...That's a fact.  They are NOT the same franchise.  Again, I feel like I am beating my head against the wall here as no matter how many times I say it, it don't matter to some.  Because Bach Can is an individual franchise that follows others but maintains controll over social media and other aspects of the activities of the lead that affect the show.  They have made this fact well known that they are in control so to say that what they do is the same as the USA one couldn't be further from the truth.

I see and hear your frustration, I am sorry if I have added to it from my comment. I understand that they are different franchises, in the interview with Brad and Tim on BT the women always says that Tim is part of a big franchise because of the name recognition from the US etc. but then Brad says you "of two you and me". So, when they post about Sean and Cat in halloween costumes and also Lindsey from Sean's season getting married it does seem like a big family. But I understand that they want to keep their own integrity of there own bachelor show and really make it about success and a unique way to find love. The interview I mentioned above is a great one for you to watch also LOL....

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:02 pm

I fear many will miss the beautiful little love story being shown this season. I go into watching this show unbiased and watch only the Lead. of course i end up liking some girls more than others but that does not mean i root for them to win. I remember Brad 2.0 and when all he did was chase Emily but most still thought she wasn't the F1. The Lead talks and behaves differently with who they are interested in. Tim fell for April earlier on and his mission was to get her to the same place he was in. His running to her on the beach with the other ladies watching reminded me of Brad's picnic in the driveway for Emily. First the ng he said to April out of the Limo was that he lit candles for her. He immediately wanted to impress her as opposed to her making a limo exit impression. I also remember him not wanting her to leave just yet from the limo conversation. He was happy to take a back sit and let the other ladies do their "party tricks". He was interested in knowing her and said as much on the special time after rimmel. He decided to show her his world just so she could open up and tell him about hers. He asked her "have you ever been in love" not the generic tell me about your past relationships. By the time she told him about her upbringing in her HTD, he said all the walls that looked insurmountable were suddenly not. that was the turning point IMO. With Trish, everything he said to her I can replace her with any of the other girls and it would fit them too. Things said to April are specific to April. he has no poker face, and 2ice now he has used the baby like voice while talking about April. Same as Des used after she read her poem to Chris( that was the moment i knew she was in love with him).

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 pm

Ok listen to me. I'm kinda of tired of the bitching back and forth and the difference between Canadian and the US and every where else in this world. Yes we know it's Canadian and we know there are other franchises.

I'm also getting very tired of I'm right you're wrong.

Discuss, sleuth end of story. Stop trying to prove everyone wrong. I'm so dissappointed that this little group is turning out to be more of a headache than it is to control 3000 users during finale night.

Those who think Trish is F1 great, I wish you luck. Those that think April is F1, great, I wish you luck. Those that see a love story, either between April and Tim or Trish and Tim enjoy it but stop trying to change everyone's mind on what they think.

The tone of some of the posts will not be tolerated. This isn't a discussion anymore, it's bickering, and exhausting.

I thank those who continuously enjoy discussing without caving into the baiting and are enjoying the efforts of your sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:14 pm

see2love wrote:I fear many will miss the beautiful little love story being shown this season. I go into watching this show unbiased and watch only the Lead. of course i end up liking some girls more than others but that does not mean i root for them to win. I remember Brad 2.0 and when all he did was chase Emily but most still thought she wasn't the F1. The Lead talks and behaves differently with who they are interested in. Tim fell for April earlier on and his mission was to get her to the same place he was in. His running to her on the beach with the other ladies watching reminded me of Brad's picnic in the driveway for Emily. First the ng he said to April out of the Limo was that he lit candles for her. He immediately wanted to impress her as opposed to her making a limo exit impression. I also remember him not wanting her to leave just yet from the limo conversation. He was happy to take a back sit and let the other ladies do their "party tricks". He was interested in knowing her and said as much on the special time after rimmel. He decided to show her his world just so she could open up and tell him about hers. He asked her "have you ever been in love" not the generic tell me about your  past relationships. By the time she told him about her upbringing in her HTD, he said all the walls that looked insurmountable were suddenly not. that was the turning point IMO. With Trish, everything he said to her I can replace her with any of the other girls and it would fit them too. Things said to April are specific to April. he has no poker face, and 2ice now he has used the baby like voice while talking about April. Same as Des used after she read her poem to Chris( that was the moment i knew she was in love with him).
I guess teh only comment here that I can make is that IF it is Trish that he endds up with, many will o fmissed that love story.

I know a lot here are determined that social media is where it's at, but if the Bachcan producers hold truth to their words(over and over again) about regulating it a lot stricter than even in Brads season(which was super strict), then also stating that they are an individual franchise different from the USA or others, why would that mean something different than  what they actually said?

I am curious as to how there are so many signs of April being F1, but when there are points made for Trish to be F1 such as Tim telling her face to face about falling for her a long time ago, the only response is that he's got to lead someone on.  I am curious, what if he's leading April on??

ETA:

OOPS Didn't see GA's post before this one got entered.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:14 pm

see2love wrote:I fear many will miss the beautiful little love story being shown this season. I go into watching this show unbiased and watch only the Lead. of course i end up liking some girls more than others but that does not mean i root for them to win. I remember Brad 2.0 and when all he did was chase Emily but most still thought she wasn't the F1. The Lead talks and behaves differently with who they are interested in. Tim fell for April earlier on and his mission was to get her to the same place he was in. His running to her on the beach with the other ladies watching reminded me of Brad's picnic in the driveway for Emily. First the ng he said to April out of the Limo was that he lit candles for her. He immediately wanted to impress her as opposed to her making a limo exit impression. I also remember him not wanting her to leave just yet from the limo conversation. He was happy to take a back sit and let the other ladies do their "party tricks". He was interested in knowing her and said as much on the special time after rimmel. He decided to show her his world just so she could open up and tell him about hers. He asked her "have you ever been in love" not the generic tell me about your  past relationships. By the time she told him about her upbringing in her HTD, he said all the walls that looked insurmountable were suddenly not. that was the turning point IMO. With Trish, everything he said to her I can replace her with any of the other girls and it would fit them too. Things said to April are specific to April. he has no poker face, and 2ice now he has used the baby like voice while talking about April. Same as Des used after she read her poem to Chris( that was the moment i knew she was in love with him).
100% agree ! exactly how i felt. I knew it was going to be april on the first night. just the way he said he lit the candles for her. does anyone else get the des vibe from april? i think that's why i really liked her. but yeah jst looking at the way he ran to her and picked her up for a hug during htd, to the way he held her hands in the car to the restuarant. i also noticed the way he looked when she told him she was falling for him. It looked like he succeeded in his mission to make her catch up to him and it was a relief because i also believe he fell for her long long before.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:19 pm

There's a new topic for Trisha. If anyone wants to discuss sleuth and post why they feel she is the F1, do it in her thread. Those that are not interested in focusing on Trisha, continue here as we have been.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:24 pm

where is this producer interview on the afr site? I can;t seem to find it? plz help?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:28 pm

see2love great post. Obviously you see a great love story so why would you say "fear many will miss the beautiful love story" all (most) the posters here see the love story so why the fear girl. If you are enjoying the story and the love you aren't missing anything, that is what this is all about. Enjoy watching the love story you want to watch and see what happens. If this story doesn't happen like I see it doesn't mean the love isn't there. So just enjoy the journey and realize not everyone sees things the same and that is a good thing in my book.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There's a new topic for Trisha. If anyone wants to discuss sleuth and post why they feel she is the F1, do it in her thread. Those that are not interested in focusing on Trisha, continue here as we have been.

So GA this is only for April as F1 is that correct no longer sleuthing or discussing April only, just trying to clarify. Thanks!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #2

+32
albean99
shai_sakura
Zigz
rufaro96
officeRules
umngirl
KatydidC
Bet2Win
lennygirl
djogbenyuie
nutty1