SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:59 am

IMO they won't focus too much on Trish leaving. It will be short and brief and knowing Tim he will make it as easy as possible for her. I find he is very considerate and considering I think he really enjoyed being with Trish, it will be emotional but also very enduring.

IMO it will be done before the FRC actually takes place. I'm just guessing and have no idea why she would be dressed already for the FRC if she is being let go early, maybe because I would love to see it done like that all the time with all the franchises, so the actual FRC can be focused on the F1.

Same goes for ATFR, no one wants to see anything but the happy couple at that point. Filming was done long ago, everyone knows at that point the F2 usually is doing just fine and has gone on with their life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by 4health Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:After all that's happened the last few days, my only thought/conundrum about the ending possibly being April as F1 if that is how it turns out afterall, is that they have to fit in all of this:

- pulling April down off the ledge
- shopping for rings
- Trisha in her dress and getting ready/ITM of her in the dress
- Trisha being let go
- ITM's and departures on that
- ITM's and April being chosen for the final rose

all within about a 18-20 min window running time when the commercials are taken out.  The TV guide only has a 30 min slot for the finale then another 30 min slot at the ATFR to talk to the F2 and Final couple.

Those are my thoughts exactly Auntie plus need to add April getting ready not just Trisha....Brad only had one lady at the FRC and meltdown of Whitney and that was a 43 minute episode....maybe we won't see the meltdown or him pulling off the ledge...they might do a VO or quick update? sounds awful but you never know. Trisha has been the reaction shot, storying teller this whole season so they like drama they might focus on her more and then the happy couple into the after the rose segment. so many questions! LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 pm

what if the blog posted was for Trish and not April and they made a mistake? I re-read it and there is nothing that distinct april from trish in the text... No mention of the breakdown, doubts or trust or anything related of what happened few days before the proposal.... mentioning following their hearts... which Trish mentioned clearly (My heart says ILY, but my head says it is crazy).

what if...

from "I want to go home" "I can't do this" "I am in the right path" I am overwhelmed" "I cannot proceed my F* thoughts", mute girl with his parents, cold goodbyes after the parents meeting... I mean it is A LOT to take in and from that going straight to accept the proposal and the ring??? WOW

But I saw Trish in her evening light blue dress, I saw Tim very sure of himself to pick the ring (unless it was before FD and MTP), Trish thanking her girlfriends bettes to vote for her, I heard Trish that they had "sexual chemistry" which for me gives me no doubt about what happened in the FD bedroom (yet we did not see the candles and petals, why was it hidden?) but then he would offer the FD key bedroom to april too? really?

I know everything points to a reconciliation with tim and april and a chocking ending like every single bachelor franchise dream to have for their finale. My head understand the logic, but my heart says another story... haha

I am completely utterly confused right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:54 pm

I think the mention of "unconditional" love makes it very April!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:00 pm

maybe. maybe not.

Back to top Go down

Post by lennygirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:03 pm

HEA wrote:what if the blog posted was for Trish and not April and they made a mistake? I re-read it and there is nothing that distinct april from trish in the text... No mention of the breakdown, doubts or trust or anything related of what happened few days before the proposal.... mentioning following their hearts... which Trish mentioned clearly (My heart says ILY, but my head says it is crazy).

what if...

from "I want to go home" "I can't do this" "I am in the right path" I am overwhelmed" "I cannot proceed my F* thoughts", mute girl with his parents, cold goodbyes after the parents meeting... I mean it is A LOT to take in and from that going straight to accept the proposal and the ring??? WOW

But I saw Trish in her evening light blue dress, I saw Tim very sure of himself to pick the ring (unless it was before FD and MTP), Trish thanking her girlfriends bettes to vote for her,  I heard Trish that they had "sexual chemistry" which for me gives me no doubt about what happened in the FD bedroom (yet we did not see the candles and petals, why was it hidden?) but then he would offer the FD key bedroom to april too? really?

I know everything points to a reconciliation with tim and april and a chocking ending like every single bachelor franchise dream to have for their finale. My head understand the logic, but my heart says another story... haha

HEA, I am almost with you.....

I really don't know how they are going to fit it all in in half an hour. I am hopeful with the blog April posted and I really want her and Tim to end up together... But how do you bounce back from "I want to go home"? hmmm

lennygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:10 pm

lennygirl wrote:
HEA wrote:what if the blog posted was for Trish and not April and they made a mistake? I re-read it and there is nothing that distinct april from trish in the text... No mention of the breakdown, doubts or trust or anything related of what happened few days before the proposal.... mentioning following their hearts... which Trish mentioned clearly (My heart says ILY, but my head says it is crazy).

what if...

But I saw Trish in her evening light blue dress, I saw Tim very sure of himself to pick the ring (unless it was before FD and MTP), Trish thanking her girlfriends bettes to vote for her,  I heard Trish that they had "sexual chemistry" which for me gives me no doubt about what happened in the FD bedroom (yet we did not see the candles and petals, why was it hidden?) but then he would offer the FD key bedroom to april too? really?

I really don't know how they are going to fit it all in in half an hour. I am hopeful with the blog April posted and I really want her and Tim to end up together... But how do you bounce back from "I want to go home"? hmmm

and bounce back in less then 20 minutes with commercials. The blog that was posted yes said "unconditional love" and immediately I thought April. But re-read it where is the doubts and how happy April is to have Tim be there for her and get back off that ledge etc. I did notice in April's blog (now possible Trisha's part 2 blog hence why they are both gone) it states about a rollercoaster (wonderland) or Tim's words from his blog about April's HTD was a rollercoaster. Sleuthing out Trisha's FRC dress and the jewelry ??? I am so confused scratch

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:13 pm

"There's no room for worry or fear --- "Encouraging supportive and unconditional"

These are the words that stuck out for me, and IMO the first part described what we saw coming from April and the second coming from Tim.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:17 pm

lennygirl wrote:

what if...

The 'I want to go home" was edited to make it seem that those were her last words when they actually were her first words. Then Tim gets down in front of her by the bed and says "I promise you we can get through this together". The editing chopped it up to make it seem the going home was what she felt after Tim talked through it with her but it was before all that.

April's blog for this episode was not posted so it seems that we didn't see her feelings/thoughts on her being upset and her fears and worries but in actuality she mentions these in her final blog ... how it is not about worry or fear but just love... Tim's love. That's how she bounced back, imo.

"There’s no room for worry or fear… just love. And Tim loves so passionately."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:"There's no room for worry or fear --- "Encouraging supportive and unconditional"

These are the words that stuck out for me, and IMO the first part described what we saw coming from April and the second coming from Tim.

Oh I am with you GA....but I also see "My fairytale romance that dreams are made of" and "love that feels so special" Trisha talks about how he makes her feel so special (Italy & FD).

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:25 pm

4health wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:"There's no room for worry or fear --- "Encouraging supportive and unconditional"

Oh I am with you GA....but I also see "My fairytale romance that dreams are made of"  and "love that feels so special"  Trisha talks about how he makes her feel so special (Italy & FD).  

I think Tim has that ability to make a girl feel special. It is who he is. In post-show interviews Tim said he wanted to give as much as he could to each girl because he didn't want them to have come on the show and wasted their time without getting something out of it.

This, imo, plays into why he said he is glad that Trish felt special and he wanted her to feel that way. He wanted to give her a special time to remember. Does it hurt? For sure. But the premise of this show is set up for people to get hurt, and some seriously so.

There is scripted-Tim and then there is Tim. Favorites aside, imo, Tim had a hard time with being scripted but he did his darndest to make it as special for the person as possible that would be F2.

Production let him have a LOT of free reign (letting girls go, taking only 2 to FD, doing things like meet up with his best bud in TO with April). However, I think that there were some non-negotiables with production.

If Tim had his way the show wouldn't have been able to even been called The Bachelor Canada. It would have just been Tim's Love Story and he having total control. It sucks to be sure for the F2 and it is why I think, because Tim has done sooo much his own way, we may not see a Brad-Whitney goodbye. We may see Trish at the FRC or just before but still in her dress. Hurts, but that is unfortunately the yucky part of this show.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:25 pm

" My heart says I love you but my head says that's crazy"  Since Trish says that, I guess she too would have some worry or fear. Unlike April, she doesn't overthink it at goes with it because "There's no room for worry or fear". Time isn't on their side.

Last edited by richmondrose on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva