SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by 4health Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:One thing I noticed.  In Brad`s season, the first VO went to Bianka, in Tim`s it is Trisha.  Could we be seeing another pattern that could be happening here?  It will be interesting.

Auntie I didn't even notice that....there were other voiceovers about the season but I only wanted to find the last two ladies voiceovers/comments and of the final ladies in Brad's it was Bianka and then Tim's season is Trisha's. WOW thanks Auntie

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:37 am

Aunties_Love wrote:One thing I noticed.  In Brad`s season, the first VO went to Bianka, in Tim`s it is Trisha.  Could we be seeing another pattern that could be happening here?  It will be interesting.

Tim "I am going to do things differently, take chances and follow my gut, knowing that at the end I will find the love of my life."  (Tim on Balcony)

More voices there "he knows what he wants, etc"  I think by Sachelle followed by 3 or 4 others... Trish is not the first one...
then
Trisha "Oh this date is everyone's fantasy." (during SC of April & Tim)

Also noted the VO "Guy you could so easily fall in love with" (by Nat or?) over his and April frolicking in the ocean. I think it is not just about what the F2 and Tim girls say, but what is said over scenes of them?

BTW - I still hear April not Kaylynn on the "when I'm with Tim..." giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:52 am

sophienette wrote:

Tim "I am going to do things differently, take chances and follow my gut, knowing that at the end I will find the love of my life."  (Tim on Balcony)

More voices there "he knows what he wants, etc"  I think by Sachelle followed by 3 or 4 others... Trish is not the first one...
then

Also noted the VO "Guy you could so easily fall in love with" (by Nat or?) over his and April frolicking in the ocean. I think it is not just about what the F2 and Tim girls say, but what is said over scenes of them?

sophie you are correct about more voices....I did not do any other girls comments because I was doing it about the final two ladies left, and of the F2 girls in both Brad and Tim preview the first VO of either final girls was noted.   I appreciate your thoughts sophie about what is being said over scenes, I agree to an certain extent but I see those as misleading especially if you look at Brad's season preview and what was said during scenes isn't what happened in the end.   So if you are right with the example you mentioned "Guy you could easily fall in love with" over April/Tim in ocean scene then you think that is saying that they fell in love, but my thought is who fell in April, both of them, just April not Tim, just Tim not April.....we won't know those answer untll we see the end.   But in Brad's season we know the end and those voiceovers/scenes were misleading and had no bearing on the story.  

Thanks again for your opinion on the April vs. Kaylynn which I still disagree with you because I re-watched the episodes and Kaylynn is saying that exact statement so I know it is Kaylynn that says that.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:27 am

So after a good nights sleep I wanted to post about the preview voiceover posts upthread.  I listened to Brad's previews first and wrote the things I need or should say looking for, without watching any of the scenes or what the pictures were about.  Then I listened to Tim's previews and did the same.  Note: with head phones and loud so the audio was very clear and with no distractions, because the brain can't comprehend clearly one train of thought with all the noise with images and audio.  (listened a few times LOL)   Then I documented what scenes we shown with those voiceovers/comments.   Since I was the person looking for certain things and like doing my school report LOL I wanted to see if the preview gave us any hints of what is to come in the final with the F2 girls.   When I typed it out and posted then reviewed/matched I was extremely surprise of the pattern and in each preview there was only one scene of either F2 ladies that had the person saying the words was the person in the scene.  Then also in Brad's preview it was telling us loud and clear what was going to happen put misleading us at the same time.   So in looking at Tim's preview I believe they are doing the same thing....they are telling us what is going to happen but misleading us at the same time.    So, I can see a couple different things and haven't worked out in my head yet but my first thought is in the preview the final drama is started in the preview with scenes of April stating "I want to go home" and "I can't do this" just like in Brad's preview Whitney voiceover/scenes start the drama in preview.  In Brad's preview we know now that Whitney's scenes and comments were telling us she wasn't ready and making it seem like it was her at the RC and Brad crying saying "OMG" was misleading us to believe Whitney hurts him which is true but misleading because he actually did find love and Bianka was it.

So bring us to Tim's, what I find very interesting in the preview is that right after that all the voiceover, ITM, etc. of all the women in Tim's season that did leave are shown Kaylynn, Sophie, Lisa, Dom etc.   So in the preview it is telling us at the end someone does actually leave and it makes you think that Tim didn't find love and that's it's gone.   So the preview is misleading us ....yes someone leaves Aoril but he does find love with Trisha F1.  

That is what I believe the preview is telling us and it amazes me that the pattern matches the storyline I believe.  One season over and we know that is what happen and now a season we are waiting to see if the preview is telling us what is exactly going to happen.  Sorry for long post.....

Last edited by 4health on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:37 am

It makes complete sense to me. Wow you have been working hard. Thanks for that. you rock.

I really really reaaaallly hope they will start making Trish's story more obvious and strong if they want half of the public to get on board laugh out loud. I know they don't have to but hey, it is a canadian production, one can hope they will like us to see the real love story instead of the other one that leads nowhere laugh out loud. Also for the sake of Trish, she needs to see her man feeling strong about her and not just turning to her after the other one he also likes left.
Or i hope he has been writing his feelings down for his F1.

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:45 am

4health wrote:..

Thanks again for your opinion on the April vs. Kaylynn which I still disagree with you because I re-watched the episodes and Kaylynn is saying that exact statement so I know it is Kaylynn that says that.  

you found it! YAY! I have been looking Smiley Do you remember the epi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:22 am

sophienette wrote:

then

But the point was, this is only looking at the F2.  That is why it is Trisha having the first line of the F2.  Just like in Brad's season, Bianka had the first vo of the f2.  Hope that makes sense?

OOPS, this was already answered....pls disregard.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:36 pm

I love my happy place......something that stood out to me in last nights WTA is during Sachalle's time with Tim it is mentioned about Tim's quivering lip and you hear him say, "Yeah you all soon learned that my lip quivers when I am nervous".....so during Tim & Trisha's Italy date and just before he gives her the jewelry, you hear Trisha say in a VO "I know something is coming big because I see his lip quiver." over a SC of Tim as Trisha reacts to receiving the box. So since I am speculating all by myself my question is does that VO go during that date (you really see his lip quiver) or is that at a different time?

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Well once again I am going to post at the things that I find interesting about this season and plus the prior season with Brad.   For years since I started sleuthing and being part of the fun of these boards we would look at stats, patterns, editing, BL etc. and so with that in mind I once again I went and compared the bloopers of Brad's to bloopers of Tim's.   Also, I watched the preview for the finale/MTP of both also....so this post will be bloopers only and then a second post will be preview.  Does it matter really maybe or maybe not, but if there is a pattern it will show up JMO

Brad's bloopers -
First date with Brad shown was with Bianka
SC count Bianka 6 Whitney 2
Tim/Whitney golf cart oops
Date clips shown - burlesque date 2x, carriage ride Paris Bianka
Date clip - Hug on golf course Whitney (the cart oops)
Brad watching in small window is shown watching a clip of Bianka nothing for Whitney
Longer blooper scene shown was of Bianka
Bianka scene shown with others girls (hair burning)
Note also Brad in a water blooper
Also in Brad's WTA they discussed boobs also Natural vs. fake

Tim's Bloopers
First date with Tim shown is with Trisha
SC count April 4 Trisha 8
Tim/April light falling on them during date
Date clips shown - Italy & Wonderland Trisha's (note Trisha asked him if his fly was down)  
April - Photoshot (light oops)
Tim watching in small window is shown watching Trisha, nothing for April
Longer blooper scene shown was of Trisha (farting)
Note also Tim in a water blooper
Tim's Blooper included a boob montage
Last laughing scene was Tim in hotel (side note same shirt as Trisha's HTD was it in Edmonton?)

I didn't make these things up....there is a pattern every time I do this to last season.  Stats just matter in my book....we can't ignore it.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:19 pm

So here it goes....I have been working on this for a while and wasn't going to post it but decided to, why not right.  Once again I going to compare the finale preview from Brad's season to Tim's season and see if there is a pattern.  

Tyler says - Bianka & Whitney
1st scene ocean date with Brad & Bianka walking & kissing on there date (ocean)
SC Brad & Whitney kissing in swimsuits
FRC Brad alone
3 SC of Whitney & Brad's dates VO Whitney "Brad really understands me"
1 SC of Brad & Bianka driving car (MTP) VO Bianka "will make a great husband and a great father"
Tyler talks about Brad's decision 2 SC of Bianka & Brad 1 SC of Whitney on balcony
VO of Brad "I have two extremely gorgeous women" 1 SC of Whitney 1 SC of Bianka
"one extremely difficult decision" SC of Bianka & Brad
Tyler talking 1 scene with Brad & Whitney greeting hug/kiss   1 scene with Bianka & Brad talking/kissing
Scenes of Bianka & Brad from date kissing & walking on beach VO Bianka "I am in love"
Scenes of Bianka "I am just ready to open up to him"
Scene Bianka & Brad talking about feelings
Brad VO "I am really falling for Bianka, but still insecure about how she feels about me"
=or= Whitney
SC of Brad & Whitney, VO of Whitney sayings how crazy she is about him, how she is going to marry him....on the yacht Brad says I am so happy right now, during scenes of Whitney & Brad's date, yacht, kissing, swimming, toast
VO Brad SC of Whitney alone "Whitney is a amazing girl"
VO Brad SC of him walking on the beach alone "I see myself with this girl, this is someone I see myself with"
Brad with ring sitting by pool "I was hoping all along that I would to this place and that I am I am scared"
=cut= MTP
1st scene is Bianka talking with mom & sister in kitchen
2nd scene is Bianka with the whole family sitting at table
sister asking questions of Bianka if she is real
sister commenting to Whitney about being very guarded
Whitney is shown alone SC after sister asks her a question
Drama shown with Whitney
Scene of Brad asking family's opinion
Brad trying to talk with Whitney at resort
Brad can't believe this is happening
Ends with a question "is she lying to me"
=====then the FRC==========

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:33 pm

4health wrote:Well once again I am going to post at the things that I find interesting about this season and plus the prior season with Brad.   For years since I started sleuthing and being part of the fun of these boards we would look at stats, patterns, editing, BL etc. and so with that in mind I once again I went and compared the bloopers of Brad's to bloopers of Tim's.   Also, I watched the preview for the finale/MTP of both also....so this post will be bloopers only and then a second post will be preview.  Does it matter really maybe or maybe not, but if there is a pattern it will show up JMO

Brad's bloopers -
First date with Brad shown was with Bianka
SC count Bianka 6 Whitney 2
Tim/Whitney golf cart oops
Date clips shown - burlesque date 2x, carriage ride Paris Bianka
Date clip - Hug on golf course Whitney (the cart oops)
Brad watching in small window is shown watching a clip of Bianka nothing for Whitney
Longer blooper scene shown was of Bianka
Bianka scene shown with others girls (hair burning)
Note also Brad in a water blooper
Also in Brad's WTA they discussed boobs also Natural vs. fake

Tim's Bloopers
First date with Tim shown is with Trisha
SC count April 4 Trisha 8
Tim/April light falling on them during date
Date clips shown - Italy & Wonderland Trisha's (note Trisha asked him if his fly was down)  
April - Photoshot (light oops)
Tim watching in small window is shown watching Trisha, nothing for April
Longer blooper scene shown was of Trisha (farting)
Note also Tim in a water blooper
Tim's Blooper included a boob montage
Last laughing scene was Tim in hotel (side note same shirt as Trisha's HTD was it in Edmonton?)

I didn't make these things up....there is a pattern every time I do this to last season.  Stats just matter in my book....we can't ignore it.

Things that make you go mmmmm.....

scratch This finale cannot come soon enough! My nerves are shot Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva