SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by SafronSahara Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:07 pm

Dang! Andi and Kelly 's rings look identical. I'm sure Andi is happy for her friend, but I'd feel some kind of way.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by sara11 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Does anyone know what Kellys boyfriend/fiance does, that ring could not have been cheap?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:12 pm

I think it's very possible Kelly has always wanted a ring like that and her fiance just got her what she wanted. I don't think she should have to change the style of ring she wants just because Andi got that style from Josh. (That is if Kelly wanted this specific style all along which is probable.)

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 41 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 41 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 41 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:14 pm

sara11 wrote:Kellys Ring looks SO much like Andi's! Don't know how to post a photo on here it doesnt seem to work but here is a link

http://instagram.com/p/vJiZZnOAew/?modal=true

Happy for Kelly and I am sure Andi is too. I have a feeling Kelly's fince asked what kind of ring she wants and she pointed to Andi's!! cantstopl

In defense of Kelly, Andi's style of ring is trending and sooooo many women are picking that exact style!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Holy crap. That is a huge rock laugh out loud

It actually might be just slightly bigger than Andi's. It's very pretty and it is just like Andi's, but that's what's in right now. Everyone wants a decent sized diamond with a halo and small diamonds on the band - at least my friends and I do! The oval shape is very in too.

I believe that was Hunter's house they were at on Halloween too, so it comes to no surprise that Kelly got an unreal ring!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:50 pm

umngirl wrote:I think it's very possible Kelly has always wanted a ring like that and her fiance just got her what she wanted. I don't think she should have to change the style of ring she wants just because Andi got that style from Josh. (That is if Kelly wanted this specific style all along which is probable.)
I'm sure Andi is very happy for her good friend, even if Kelly's diamond appears to be larger. The fiance' must do well to give his sweetheart such a huge rock!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:57 pm

Woah, FLchica, I'm surprised to see you posting in the fan thread since you don't like Andi or Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Any member can post in any thread as long as it complies with site rules. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:21 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah, I think we're in a losing battle if we try to investigate why Kacie subtly/not so subtly tries to keep up or compete with Josh and Andi. I do think it's strange she seems to have slipped, hit her head, and thinks she has married Aaron at some point this week but whatever, let them be happy.

I wonder if Josh got sick of being compared to the Party Down South Josh Murray. I remember when we thought it was him and freaked out that Andi has the worst taste in men and was going to wind up with a special order dbag laugh out loud laugh out loud

I agree Alanna!! :yes: I am just glad to know that I am not the only one that has noticed. Josh posts a pic on Instagram of him, Andi and Stephanie getting pedi and within an hour she and her "hubby" are relaxing at the spa.... no no

Phuleez....give me a break....one word....jealous!! no
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:21 pm

duplicate post

Last edited by Laudergirl on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : duplicate to another post)

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:22 pm

I think Andi's ring is the most beautiful I've seen from the show so far. Some of the bachelor/ette rings are too busy for me but Andi's is just stunning. We know that the ring Josh picked out for Andi was between seventy and eighty thousand so I'm guessing looking at Kelly's it had to be pretty close to that.

When I saw Andi's ring at the event last weekend my ring, which is one carat, looked like a pinhead compared to hers. Josh has such good taste in everything no wonder people want to copy.

Although, pretty sure Kelly didn't ask for practically the same ring as Andi has but might have said to Hunter how much she loved Andi's ring and he took it from there. Ovals seems to be the big thing now in rings. Most diamond rings are either square, round or pear shaped so my first thought when I saw Andi's ring on TV was that it was so different, not one of the usual run of the mill rings from the show.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:24 pm

So many of the rings are cookie cutters now. Either round, oval or emerald cut--halo's or cushioned, princess.
As long as the bride loves it and they don't go into hock...who cares, let them be happy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

+46
GuardianAngel
sbolduc
pumpkinnoodle
FLChica
andifan
SafronSahara
citygirl1962
torr20
bleuberry
stuckinsc
LoveGodTheMost