SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Hola peeps from the land of SeanCat!

(I'm sitting in the Dallas airport on a layover.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:44 pm

^^^ I require you to sit there until you see them. No matter how long it takes. I will send you a $5 gift card for McDonalds so you can have Christmas dinner. Thanks.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:47 pm

^Lol. My mother would like to have a chat with you about that plan.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:49 pm

^^
Another $5.00 from Moi so Umn will have enough food.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:50 pm

^And my father would like to speak to you.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:52 pm

umngirl wrote:^Lol. My mother would like to have a chat with you about that plan.

Your mother doesn't scare me. I could take her with one arm tied behind my back. Just sit yourself down there and don't move!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:54 pm

This is your only chance to meet the Lowes. Don't blow it!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:57 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Lol. My mother would like to have a chat with you about that plan.

Your mother doesn't scare me. I could take her with one arm tied behind my back. Just sit yourself down there and don't move!

It's funny you think you could stand up to my mother.

And I don't think I'm in the right part of the airport to see them.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:01 pm

I have a solution. Take a later flight because you are going to buy some snacks at the airport, catch a cab, go to their house, ring the bell, and when they answer tell them you are a poor volleyball coach selling said snack for your team. Done and done!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:02 pm

^laugh out loud. And what's your solution for when there are no more flights tonight and I'd need you to pay for my hotel room.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:03 pm

^^^ bring a treat for the girls too and maybe you can stay in their guest room.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Let me get right on that and pay a HUGE cab fare to go to their house. I'm sure they'd love a visitor, especially one they've never met.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy