SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:11 pm

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:
see2love wrote:We all know she didn't because we have the screen caps with the white dress and kissing. No new previews because he lets Trish go early IMO

but... we got 2 outfits for Trish.... straplss dress and new? light blue/green gown!

What strapless dress?  

the maxi from the preview! The one we thought she changed from during FD to put to more horse riding suitable outfit... didnt see it!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by timfan Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:11 pm

I think April is just not ready to get engaged why can they just not have a proposal and just agree to date and see were it goes
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:12 pm

tim's words carry so much meaning. The trust, leaps of faith, "we'll get through this together" plus all his actions when comforting her. this is a man who knows who he wants. and imo that is april. he understands why she is freaking out I mean in this process who wouldn't be. I think her parents do love that about april as they also freaked out when tim was to be the bachelor. So i think her family was very understanding of april despite what editing made it look like. as for april breaking down, it's all understandable. you literally will be proposed to in a few days, when there is another girl in the picture. not something anyone can properly digest. as with april's past, she obivously has a little more of an issue with opening up so quickly and trusting tim in honestly just 2 months. and for those who say maybe she shouldn't have gone on this show. april did an interview before filming started where she said she is going to take this experience as it is. just enjoy the experience of travelling and enjoying luxuries and if she ends up falling in love then let it be. but I think april didn't think about the reality of falling in love during this kinda process. And to be in f2 must make her so so happy but at the same time, not something i think she expected when she first auditioned.

april does love tim. but i think admitting it is so hard for her because of the situation. and naturally for anyone to be in such a situation where they feel pressured, ur instinct will be to just go home where comfort is. As for the previews, where tim chooses a ring, he does look happy like he is sure. which leads me to think that in the moment when he is comforting april in her room, something clicks for them there. maybe april realises just how much tim cares for her and loves her that she finally has that confidence to say how she feels.

it just seems hard to think, that from this episode that tim can easily forget abt april and happily choose a ring. doesn't make sense imo.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:13 pm

timfan wrote:I think April is just not ready to get engaged why can they just not have a proposal and just agree to date and see were it goes

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:13 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I know I am in the minority, but I think April is immature. I'd worry how she would handle the rough spots of a marriage - because there are always rough spots.

I love her to death but i kinda agree with you. How will she manage the rough times? I'm wondering if she stayed, think it through and had a good chat wth Tim because right now if i were Tim it will be my turn to not trust her. She needs to do something different and big to show me she loves him and will take the leap of faith with and for him for me to believe now he will choose her.
I don't know but i don"t see how they will overcome this.
If they do, this will be my all time favorite bachelor season. the most real and most genuine ever.
This is what I am banking on. Tim said that both he and April, from their first talk on episode 1, talked about how it wasn't a competition for them. 

This is real life and it is serious. I think both April and Tim know that. The difference is that April is on a show where the man she is in love with is dating another woman! 

Imo, that is not immaturity to want to recede and withdraw. It is unnatural to be thinking realistically about marrying someone that is also dating another person. That is maturity imo, to be questioning a proposal (not the relationship) but how rushed it all is because it IS rushed. 

April is without a doubt, the most mature girl that I have witnessed on this show, ever! I will say bravo if April leaves. First girl to think outside the bubble while in it. If she stays, then lucky Tim. This girl is not rushing for no one. Not for a show. Not for us viewers. And not for Tim. That is a women who knows herself well. She said in her blog that "the greatest love take time". She said in her intro video that a man may have to work hard for her but she is worth it in the end. I wasn't fan April but after this episode, I am 100% in love with this girl. So practical. So real. This is not a show to her, this is her life!

Imo, what April is doing is something I have never seen a F2 girl do in the way she is doing... April is actually thinking outside the bachelor bubble while still in it.  clapping!

That is real life. That is not just being on a show and falling into the love-bachelor bubble. She and Tim said on their FD date said to each other that they question, is this real? Well, like I have stated before, Tim used the word real twice already before in his blogs and both times related to April. If they are together as I have thought day one, theirs will be the most real relationship portrayed onscreen ever, imo.

ETA: What is interesting to me is that Tim said his parents were VERY apprehensive about him being on the show. From the conversation Tim's mom had with April, I could see that she felt relieved when April said she had concerns about the show as well. If anything, April is a lot like Tim's mom, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada67 Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:14 pm

sophienette wrote:
BachCanada67 wrote:
sophienette wrote:

but... we got 2 outfits for Trish.... straplss dress and new? light blue/green gown!

Maybe I will watch next week but I don't have a good feeling.

what do you mean?

I want him to pick Trish! It's all about April, so I think he picks her.

BachCanada67

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:14 pm

I agree there. I would pull away due to him still having the other woman there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:14 pm

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

What strapless dress?  

the maxi from the preview! The one we thought she changed from during FD to put to more horse riding suitable outfit... didnt see it!

they just left that clip out of tonight's epi, she had it on at the beginning of her date, just like we sleuthed out.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:15 pm

northernviewer wrote:
sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:

What strapless dress?  

they just left that clip out of tonight's epi, she had it on at the beginning of her date, just like we sleuthed out.

you know some wont think that though....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:16 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I know I am in the minority, but I think April is immature. I'd worry how she would handle the rough spots of a marriage - because there are always rough spots.

I love her to death but i kinda agree with you. How will she manage the rough times? I'm wondering if she stayed, think it through and had a good chat wth Tim because right now if i were Tim it will be my turn to not trust her. She needs to do something different and big to show me she loves him and will take the leap of faith with and for him for me to believe now he will choose her.
If they do, this will be my all time favorite bachelor season. the most real and most genuine ever.

She was in a 7yr relationship and was betrayed, that takes a lot to get over and then to turn around and completely trust a guy who has been dating other women one pf whom he gave diamonds to? Thats a tough ask. I think it is completely normal for her to freak out, i believe she will come around.
I keep going back to her intro video "i am a lot of work but worth it in the end". Once she is in, she will stay in. And i actually like that the lead may have to fight really hard to get what he wants as opposed to the normal getting it on a platter so to speak.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:16 pm

That fantasy date he gave April is sure my fantasy date! Gosh, it was so romantic!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:17 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:

April's one of the most mature women that's ever been on the show, when you look at how realistically she's looking at all this. She's leery of the process and get's nervous in front of camera's . She'll be fine in real life and will be well adjusted in all her choices IMO

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006