SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:05 am

you think right laugh out loud. my bad. already corrected it. uploading now
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:10 am

djogbenyuie wrote:you think right laugh out loud. my bad. already corrected it. uploading now
BTW I think this is an amazing idea! Love love that you did that!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:15 am

it was bothering a bit that they have completely rearranged it i must say.
is it alright now?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:18 am

djogbenyuie wrote:This one?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's the dress, but I am sure it's a designer one. I highly doubt she made it herself.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:29 am

atem wrote:

That's the dress, but I am sure it's a designer one.  I highly doubt she made it herself.

yes that's the one from the SC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:30 am

Perfect! djogbenyuie

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:37 am

sophienette wrote:Perfect! djogbenyuie

thumbsup

Agree! Well done djogbenyuie!

clapping!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:38 am

i've added few transitions to smooth the whole thing. hope it's better.
sorry for the changes, i was too quick to post and i should have triple check before Smiley
my bad

ANd thanks for the encouragement. it's appreciated
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:40 am

atem wrote:

That's the dress, but I am sure it's a designer one.  I highly doubt she made it herself.

I didn't think she made it herself neither. i thought it was hers from the beginning and not from the show's designer.
maybe they included that in her intro video even if it is the Macphee dress?

Who knows.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:56 am

They may have offered her a new dress but she has so many of her own that it made more sense for her to wear one of them.  That was a good catch, Mr&MrsSmith!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:00 am

But wouldn't the designer be pissed of if one of the girls won't wear her dress since it might a product placement thing?

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:00 am

I just watched the intro video and you can see that the back of the dress has lot's of sequined staps it looks like, so probably kind of backless in the sense that there's not actual material. The dress also has a big slit up the side, even though it's quite flow-y .

thanks for the video.. definitely confirms that it didn't end with he wanting to go home, but him convincing her to stay.. talking her off the ledge as Brad says laugh out loud

I mentioned yesterday but not sure if anybody commented on it or not, but she says something about "when we talked last night" and I'm pretty sure Tim mentions also at some point on MTP day about them talking the day before... so I'm wondering if that's the beach/kiss date with her in white dress?? maybe we'll never see that scene, especially if Trish didn't get any extra special time with him... and so next week all we're going to see is Tim convince April to stay and then it'll go right to Tim getting ring, and then the FRC. That could be fit into 1/2 I think.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006