SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:03 am

northernviewer wrote:
I just watched the intro video and you can see that the back of the dress has lot's of sequined staps it looks like, so probably kind of backless in the sense that there's not actual material.  The dress also has a big slit up the side, even though it's quite flow-y .

thanks for the video.. definitely confirms that it didn't end with he wanting to go home, but him convincing her to stay.. talking her off the ledge as Brad says laugh out loud

I mentioned yesterday but not sure if anybody commented on it or not, but she says something about "when we talked last night" and I'm pretty sure Tim mentions also at some point on MTP day about them talking the day before... so I'm wondering if that's the beach/kiss date with her in white dress??  maybe we'll never see that scene, especially if Trish didn't get any extra special time with him... and so next week all we're going to see is Tim convince April to stay and then it'll go right to Tim getting ring, and then the FRC.  That could be fit into 1/2 I think.  

Regarding the bold, i've catched that too and that's why i said it is too much for a casual occasion. So does that mean she definitely got ready for the FRC at least?

I too wonder if they had a special time the day before the MTP. It must be after Trish meet the parent then?

BTW you're welcome Smiley
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:05 am

Cute Article!! Nice pics..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:08 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
I just watched the intro video and you can see that the back of the dress has lot's of sequined staps it looks like, so probably kind of backless in the sense that there's not actual material.  The dress also has a big slit up the side, even though it's quite flow-y .

thanks for the video.. definitely confirms that it didn't end with he wanting to go home, but him convincing her to stay.. talking her off the ledge as Brad says laugh out loud

I mentioned yesterday but not sure if anybody commented on it or not, but she says something about "when we talked last night" and I'm pretty sure Tim mentions also at some point on MTP day about them talking the day before... so I'm wondering if that's the beach/kiss date with her in white dress??  maybe we'll never see that scene, especially if Trish didn't get any extra special time with him... and so next week all we're going to see is Tim convince April to stay and then it'll go right to Tim getting ring, and then the FRC.  That could be fit into 1/2 I think.  

Regarding the bold, i've catched that too and that's why i said it is too much for a casual occasion. So does that mean she definitely got ready for the FRC at least?

I too wonder if they had a special time the day before the MTP. It must be after Trish meet the parent then?

BTW you're welcome Smiley

I'm wondering if both MTP were same day. Reason I say this is that Tim has on same pants and the mother has on the same necklace. I know Tim wears same clothes often, but with the mom it's weird because with April she has on a matching earrings and necklace (looks like maybe black pearls??)but with Trish she has on the same necklace but with a dangly pair of turquoise earrings and they don't really match. There could be other things the same, but those are just 2 that stood out to me at first glance.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:18 am

NV very good point. It could be that because of being wet from the rain, they got to change and the mom decided to change earings also loooool.

It might be very possible since i don't think each MTP were more than 3 hours each. no? it is just his mom and dad, not the whole family the girls had to meet anyway.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:22 am

djogbenyuie wrote:NV very good point. It could be that because of being wet from the rain, they got to change and the mom decided to change earings also loooool.

true but the matching earrings and necklace are with April, and she was 2nd date, so that would have had to be planned unless when she had the set on with the top she wore for Trish and decided it didn't match so she just changed the earrings, and then changed them back for April.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:30 am

THis would explain why we have on LCD SC for Trish.   I think you've nailed it again nv.  Great catch.  You're simply awesome at sleuthing and figuring out this show!  :claphands
It's not like he needs 2 LCDs in order to figure out who he's in love with.  He's known that for weeks and weeks.   Dispensing with the LCDs will fit the 1/2 hour timeslot perfectly.   Hopefully he goes to Trish's room to say goodbye to her before the FRC and it's very brief.  Then onto the Most! Romantic! Rose! Ceremony! Ever!    That's a terrific half hour and that's certainly a wrap.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:35 am

tigertiz wrote:
THis would explain why we have on LCD SC for Trish.   I think you've nailed it again nv.  Great catch.  You're simply awesome at sleuthing and figuring out this show!  :claphands
It's not like he needs 2 LCDs in order to figure out who he's in love with.  He's known that for weeks and weeks.   Dispensing with the LCDs will fit the 1/2 hour timeslot perfectly.   Hopefully he goes to Trish's room to say goodbye to her before the FRC  and it's very brief.  Then onto the Most! Romantic! Rose! Ceremony! Ever!    That's a terrific half hour and that's certainly a wrap.

I"m hoping for that too, and I think that's the way Tim will handle it. He can have private time with her and let her go as gentle as possible so he can focus on the FRC.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:38 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
atem wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:This one?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
That's the dress, but I am sure it's a designer one.  I highly doubt she made it herself.
I didn't think she made  it herself neither. i thought it was hers from the beginning and not from the show's designer.
maybe they included that in her intro video even if it is the Macphee dress?
Who knows.
Just wanted to give a different option:
This seafoam-blue dress we see above as well as the RED DRESS Trish wore at HTD RC were both in the first episode Trish intro. I had stated previously that I think they filmed her 'shopping' while she was in Edmonton perhaps just before/after her HTD with Tim. So, they very well could have bought these two dresses for her (red one for HTD RC and then this light seafoam-blue on top dress). She could have bought them herself or was gifted them . Either way, I think the pageant dress-shopping was filmed in Edmonton later on... just my thought on it.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:43 am

Just rewatching last episode to see exactly what Tim and his Family are wearing on each date, and stopped to watch T and A's FD... love how he pulls her chair closer when they sit down for dinner... like he can't possibly get close enough to her. Love it.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:50 am

djogbenyuie wrote:guys i've tried to reorganize the meltdown scene in the original order going by their positioning during the scene they've showed us and here is what i come up with.

i've removed the voice over when i could just to have not edited version as possible.
i don't know, it may give us a better idea on how the scene will continue or finish.
I was actually putting together a SC of how it went and this is exactly matching this video!! Awesome job!

One thought: At the end April says "He wants to talk through it? There is nothing he can SAY...."

This, imo, and I stated somewhere upthread, is that April was tired of TALK. It was time for Tim to ACT on his promises/words!

Yes, Tim was saying "I promise you we can get through this together" but I believe that April was meaning that she was tired of the talk it was now time for ACTION. Words were cheap to her at that point. It was all she was hearing from Tim (from her perspective).

"Trust me, stay with me, don't go yet, take leaps of faith", etc, etc. April had been doing that the whole time and now she was at the point where Tim needs to ACT on his promises. It is why I will be astonished if Tim doesn't send Trish home early.

Unless the producers won't let him (which they really should) Tim will have to make good on his PROMISE to get through this with April by ACTING on this promise. Jmo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by estahafa Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:57 am

northernviewer wrote:Just rewatching last episode to see exactly what Tim and his Family are wearing on each date, and stopped to watch T and A's FD... love how he pulls her chair closer when they sit down for dinner... like he can't possibly get close enough to her.  Love it.

I noticed that too. Tim is always touching April and his body language is very revealing: he has it really really bad for April!

estahafa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:00 pm

Could this be the dress?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 65 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 57 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 9-10 Two Part Finale - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+41
wildrose
Topazgold
Metronomy
chrissy1295
treatmom4
Maddy
saroo123
Aunties_Love
tim&aprillove
Mr&MrsSmith
grammy1006