SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by beader Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:19 pm

Will the FRC feature an Iowa sunset over a corn field?

The wrap-up party for the crew will, no doubt, be a hoedown pig roast with lots of corn on the cob.

beader

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have not caught up on three pages of posts but wanted to put this out there.

I have been given inside information that Jade was let go at F4. They saw four girls go into the Hotel Julien, Dubuque Iowa and saw a video of Chris walking Jade out to the limo and saying goodbye. Chris stood there for two minutes.

The final three are Whitney and two brunettes. They also confirmed they were going to film the rest of the season in Iowa, including the FRC.

Thanks to those who provided this information for our forum!

Funny that you say that GA because RS just confirmed that in his latest post. Whoever gave you the information was correct and you posted that information before he did yes
It was just the overnights in Bali. The FRC is in Iowa.

Oh nice. Just to be clear, I received the initial information Monday but had to clarify a few things. Thanks again to the ones who provided this information! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:32 pm

They also confirmed they were going to film the rest of the season in Iowa, including the FRC.
BAHAHA - good times.   Saves money.  win/win.

Funny that you say that GA because RS just confirmed that in his latest post. Whoever gave you the information was correct and you posted that information before he did
AS USUAL for this season.  Awesome GA! He gets his info here.  Lets make a list of all of the spoiler info that was posted here first.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:33 pm

I am starting to get a bad feeling for this season. I really like Chris and want to see him have a good experience, but the "ladies" they seem to have cast..with few exceptions...are leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

I remember that he took Whitney to meet his friends while in Iowa...kind of like Tim did with April on the Canadian Bachelor...and I think that means she was the one he saw a life with. She also had that graffiti wall painted, however, from what I remember, my initial gut reaction when I saw them by that wall was that she was not that into him. I hope I am wrong, but that was my initial thought....someone just might have the F1 reject the lead this time around.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:38 pm

Sprite, I know the info I received is now several years old, but it came from 2 different seasons about having an unwritten quota on how many "normal" cast are accepted.
Normal can mean many things beyond cray-cray IMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sprite, I know the info I received is now several years old, but it came from 2 different seasons about having an unwritten quota on how many "normal" cast are accepted.
Normal can mean many things beyond cray-cray IMOAA.

Oh, I know that Kasha. It just seems that this years crazy seems trashier than ever and the "normal" quotient is less than ever...at least from the ones we seem to have found out about thus far. I need to see the show before I can really form any opinions, but it is not looking good so far and I had/have such hopes for Chris.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:45 pm

Not a good sign: sad

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 2h2 hours ago
Buckle up, #Bachelornation !!! Gonna be a wild ride!!!

mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:25 pm

The good thing about this type of scenario, I can snark and fewer members will be offended, foe me or pm GA about how one of the MODs is going off the deep end. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Sprite wrote:I am starting to get a bad feeling for this season. I really like Chris and want to see him have a good experience, but the "ladies" they seem to have cast..with few exceptions...are leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

I remember that he took Whitney to meet his friends while in Iowa...kind of like Tim did with April on the Canadian Bachelor...and I think that means she was the one he saw a life with. She also had that graffiti wall painted, however, from what I remember, my initial gut reaction when I saw them by that wall was that she was not that into him. I hope I am wrong, but that was my initial thought....someone just might have the F1 reject the lead this time around.

Ditto.

I've been wanting a finale on the leads actual hometurf for a while, so I love that aspect of the news.  I think meeting the family in it's real environment and a delaration of love at the end of it all somewhere that's actually meaningful to you is so much better than at a random tropical beach.

Whitney and Becca seem like the F2s for Chris and with Becca being a Cali girl seeming a less likely F1 and more likely Ette, the logical ending is pretty easy to guess.  Hoping they are nice and likable enough to make up for much of the cast who seem pretty questionable.  First time I've felt I was rooting for the Bachelor lead going in and sounds like it'll be a train-wrecky season.  hmmm  Bummed.  I guess it could be entertaining as long as Chris is obviously ga-ga over his choice from the start and the rest is crazy time filling drama to make the show happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:07 pm

Never understood why Chris took on the Lead Bach. role to find his True Love - did not seem like a great option for him to find Her- a gal  that is happy both with him & moving to Iowa -I can see why Bach AM wanted him- appeal to Mid America but they needed to make the Cast - ``Extra Salty ``for the needed Drama-  hope he does have a true F1 in the last 2 - as someone here said already - the body language between him & Whitney -on that last date in front of the mural was not great

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Raggy 43 wrote:Never understood why Chris took on the Lead Bach. role to find his True Love  - did not seem like a great option for him to find Her- a gal   that is happy both with him & moving to Iowa -I can see why Bach AM wanted him- appeal to Mid America but they needed to make the Cast - ``Extra Salty ``for the needed Drama-  hope he does have a true F1 in the last 2 - as someone here said already - the body language between him & Whitney -on that  last date in front of the mural was not great

I agree about the body language with Whitney at the mural wasn't the best.  Seemed the time before that went well though.

How would the show hide who the Final 2 are, if the FRC takes place in Iowa?

Tells me the show doesn't care and it will focus on the fake 'drama'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Sprite wrote:I am starting to get a bad feeling for this season. I really like Chris and want to see him have a good experience, but the "ladies" they seem to have cast..with few exceptions...are leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Sorry, but I thought Chris Soules is way too much of a puppet (sappy letters and all) on Andi's season to actually think he'd make any good decisions as the Lead. Only thing in his favor to me at the time was he wasn't Arie.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - F4 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+25
sanlee088
AllAboutLove
SLA44
umngirl
Admin