SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:30 am

that is fine northerviewer. you are entitled to your opinion, as I am mine.

we both saw a different love story and it is all good. I am sharing my opinion only and thoughts to ponder for those here who are not so sure of the outcome. Smiley

I always try to keep an open door because I sure know that I am not claiming I am right when I was not there to see what really happened. I may be wrong, i may be right. we will see that in 2 days!! :Woah-hoo:

Last edited by HEA on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:36 am

Now that I've seen the new commercial, I'm going to say that the path that the girls take has the fence to the right of them (to the right of what we see looking at them) and there's water to the left of them. I think that they are walking away from the resort over to the spot just past that long dock and retaining wall thing. I have a feeling that the platform that the FRC is on, might have been put there just for the ceremony... or we're looking at old property photo's that don't include the new structure, but I'm almost positive that the FRC is just a short walk for the girls from their rooms.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:42 am

yes. i agree that i saw sea and sand and vegetation and the wood fence like the swimming pool.

i think their attitude do not show excitement to go to the FRC. It was daylight for both IMO and they are just walking... the kind of walk we saw with april "thinking" at the beach.

so IMO it was done in 2 shots for both. I am thinking that they did not have any path to go to the FRC. The structure makes me think of a deck at a restaurant or a private house maybe nearby... what about the house with the red roof we see on RichmondRose pic?

we established that the left side was next to trisha place.

it does not change the outcome but it is very possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:45 am

northernviewer wrote:Now that I've seen the new commercial, I'm going to say that the path that the girls take has the fence to the right of them (to the right of what we see looking at them) and there's water to the left of them.  I think that they are walking away from the resort over to the spot just past that long dock and retaining wall thing.  I have a feeling that the platform that the FRC is on, might have been put there just for the ceremony... or we're looking at old property photo's that don't include the new structure, but I'm almost positive that the FRC is just a short walk for the girls from their rooms.

So am I and that's why I posted the resort site SC. As a matter of fact, AAL sleuthed Trisha's bungalow to be next to the retaining wall so she didn't have very far to go at all.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:46 am

but i do not see the sea on the map or pretty far away imo

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:53 am

richmondrose wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Now that I've seen the new commercial, I'm going to say that the path that the girls take has the fence to the right of them (to the right of what we see looking at them) and there's water to the left of them.  I think that they are walking away from the resort over to the spot just past that long dock and retaining wall thing.  I have a feeling that the platform that the FRC is on, might have been put there just for the ceremony... or we're looking at old property photo's that don't include the new structure, but I'm almost positive that the FRC is just a short walk for the girls from their rooms.

So am I and that's why I posted the resort site SC. As a matter of fact, AAL  sleuthed Trisha's bungalow to be next to the retaining wall so she didn't have very far to go at all.

I know we saw Trish down by the water, but how can it be proved that Trish stayed in one of the bungalows? I know the parents stayed in one due to the HTD's and I know that April stayed in room 104 due to Tim going to see her in it, but how do we know which room Trish stayed in? We saw April walking on the docks lots...so if not for Tim going to her room... would we be assuming that she got a water bungalow?? IMO .. we don't know where Trish stayed at the resort.

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:57 am

that is the place we are talking right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:59 am

northernviewer wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

So am I and that's why I posted the resort site SC. As a matter of fact, AAL  sleuthed Trisha's bungalow to be next to the retaining wall so she didn't have very far to go at all.

I know we saw Trish down by the water, but how can it be proved that Trish stayed in one of the bungalows?  I know the parents stayed in one due to the HTD's and I know that April stayed in room 104 due to Tim going to see her in it, but how do we know which room Trish stayed in?  We saw April walking on the docks lots...so if not for Tim going to her room... would we be assuming that she got a water bungalow??  IMO .. we don't know where Trish stayed at the resort.

You'll have to ask AllAboutLove that question. She seemed to think that it was a good possibility that it was Trisha's. no idea
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:59 am

okay i've seen the promo as well. and this is what i caught. tim says he cant wait to look his f1 in the eye and tell her he loves her and see her eyes light up. he says he's ready for a future (something along those lines) and he just hopes she says yes when he proposes which he does because that's his last VO of the promo: "will you marry me?" Smiley YAYY so this is exciting to see a proposal. question is, will april say yes? HAHAHHA

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:09 am

HEA wrote:that is the place we are talking right?

That's the area I'm thinking it is.

RR - the path you highlighted on your map do u know if there's a fence there? If not, do you think it could have been the one closer to the beach because I'm pretty sure I see water to their left when they're walking toward the camera I'm wondering if they came down a path that was behind the beach bungalows

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:12 am

richmondrose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
richmondrose wrote:So this tie is supposed to be purple? Suspect
I was the first to post saying April's dress was not blue but purple and indeed it was. With that being said, I'm going to say that this tie is not purple but grey or taupe.  No matching purple tie for purple dressed April, I'm afraid. IM0

Not sure if anyone posted matching purple tie but this SC that Tim seems to be wearing matching tie, shirt, suit jacket as in FRC looks more navy-gray-purple hue, imo.

Thank you. That tie is definitely grey.
I agree RR, that isn't purple but a tone of grey.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose