SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:14 am

I don't see how that works because wouldn't you see the bungalows in the shot of the FRC location?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:32 am

The fence behind this guy has the turquoise bottom and a fence at the top and a thick tree just like the one in April's picture so I do think the FRC was at the Pearl. If you look to the left of April you will see a rock wall that extends unto the beach and it looks like she was coming up from there,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:57 am

northernviewer wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Now that I've seen the new commercial, I'm going to say that the path that the girls take has the fence to the right of them (to the right of what we see looking at them) and there's water to the left of them.  I think that they are walking away from the resort over to the spot just past that long dock and retaining wall thing.  I have a feeling that the platform that the FRC is on, might have been put there just for the ceremony... or we're looking at old property photo's that don't include the new structure, but I'm almost positive that the FRC is just a short walk for the girls from their rooms.

So am I and that's why I posted the resort site SC. As a matter of fact, AAL  sleuthed Trisha's bungalow to be next to the retaining wall so she didn't have very far to go at all.

I know we saw Trish down by the water, but how can it be proved that Trish stayed in one of the bungalows?  I know the parents stayed in one due to the HTD's and I know that April stayed in room 104 due to Tim going to see her in it, but how do we know which room Trish stayed in?  We saw April walking on the docks lots...so if not for Tim going to her room... would we be assuming that she got a water bungalow??  IMO .. we don't know where Trish stayed at the resort.
I believe that the parents stayed in one on the shore. I also believe from what AAL posted, she thought the one that Trisha was in was over the water.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:05 am

joshfan wrote:okay i've seen the promo as well. and this is what i caught. tim says he cant wait to look his f1 in the eye and tell her he loves her and see her eyes light up. he says he's ready for a future (something along those lines) and he just hopes she says yes when he proposes which he does because that's his last VO of the promo: "will you marry me?" Smiley YAYY so this is exciting to see a proposal. question is, will april say yes? HAHAHHA

How did you see it in AU? Is it posted somewhere? TIA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:20 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

So am I and that's why I posted the resort site SC. As a matter of fact, AAL  sleuthed Trisha's bungalow to be next to the retaining wall so she didn't have very far to go at all.

I know we saw Trish down by the water, but how can it be proved that Trish stayed in one of the bungalows?  I know the parents stayed in one due to the HTD's and I know that April stayed in room 104 due to Tim going to see her in it, but how do we know which room Trish stayed in?  We saw April walking on the docks lots...so if not for Tim going to her room... would we be assuming that she got a water bungalow??  IMO .. we don't know where Trish stayed at the resort.
I believe that the parents stayed in one on the shore.  I also believe from what AAL posted, she thought the one that Trisha was in was over the water.

His parents were in a bungalow in the interior, though not the 2 story part that April was in. Trish, in her maroon shirt was near the bungalow that is near the site RR is posting, but no way to know if she stayed there. The FRC platform and benches could have been staged, but there's a rock retaining wall in the SC that doesn't seem to be in the location right next to the Pearl. That tree does look like a match though RR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:15 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I believe that the parents stayed in one on the shore.  I also believe from what AAL posted, she thought the one that Trisha was in was over the water.

His parents were in a bungalow in the interior, though not the 2 story part that April was in. Trish, in her maroon shirt was near the bungalow that is near the site RR is posting, but no way to know if she stayed there. The FRC platform and benches could have been staged, but there's a rock retaining wall in the SC that doesn't seem to be in the location right next to the Pearl. That tree does look like a match though RR.
Ok, thanks Grace

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:20 am

grace8136 wrote:
joshfan wrote:okay i've seen the promo as well. and this is what i caught. tim says he cant wait to look his f1 in the eye and tell her he loves her and see her eyes light up. he says he's ready for a future (something along those lines) and he just hopes she says yes when he proposes which he does because that's his last VO of the promo: "will you marry me?" Smiley YAYY so this is exciting to see a proposal. question is, will april say yes? HAHAHHA

How did you see it in AU? Is it posted somewhere? TIA

i livestreamed citytv news and i saw it during the ad Smiley but i think the promo should be out soon !

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:56 am

oh wow that yacht april and tim stayed in has a jacuzzi in the ensuite bathroom wow thumbsup

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:40 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

When Trish and Tim's mom are sitting outside having their talk, in one brief clip you can see the shore line and waves coming in. It has to be a beach bungalow.

How can we know which room Trish stayed in if we never saw her enter it, leave it, or saw the inside of it? We saw her on the beach, near the bungalows... that means nothing. We can tell from seeing April walking on the docks that they weren't confined to their rooms, the cameras followed them around, so who can say that when Trish did that interview that she was outside her cabin??? IMO we can't. she could very well have stayed in one, but that's just guessing and no proof.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:49 am

HEA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think there is too much sand rather than rocks, plus no plam tree near the shore (seen on SCs)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:50 am

richmondrose wrote:The fence behind this guy has the turquoise bottom and a fence at the top and a thick tree just like the one in April's picture so I do think the FRC was at the Pearl. If you look to the left of April you will see a rock wall that extends unto the beach and it looks like she was coming up from there,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I cant see that green wall with fence on top in the Pearl? Am I missing something??? cheeky cheeky cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

I think the lower portion of the fence is green, see where that fat arrow is (my drawing is as bad as april's giggling ) under the flower, looks green to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose