SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty I was not trying to interpret the quote I just focused on the With being crossed out and the A and B caught my eye.

Post by wildrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
wildrose wrote:I have been enjoying this forum you guys are amazing sleuthers! I would like to add my little Timbit I picked up a while back. IMO Tim gave us a (big) clue a long time ago when he wrote his instagram quote "Be with someone that makes you happy" my focus is on the word with that's crossed out. Looking at it sideways I see a distinct A and B what do you master sleuthers think? I too am convinced its April!                                                                                                                 PS. I don't know to bring the quote over sorry!!!
Imo, I don't think there is any significance in the A and B since I know which quote you are referring to and Tim never wrote it himself or took a photo (the photo he has on his IG has been on Pinterest for years). I think it just means that you need to be happy with who you are before you can be happy with someone else and to not expect someone else to make you happy, that is your own job, not someone else's and if two happy people share their lives together it is just a plus. I think that is why he posted it. Obviously I don't know but that is how I have always interpreted this quote from years past and I have posted this exact photo on my own IG and Pinterest many years ago.

wildrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:36 pm

wildrose wrote:Look left to right the line goes across the top of the "W' to form a B and extends across the rest of the word and comes back to form and A.
Just wanted to post this rendering that I made to illustrate what I understood what you meant (correct me if I am wrong). I did see this but wasn't sure if Tim posted it because of this reason (rather because of his emphasis on "happy" throughout the show and post-show). But I definitely did see what you pointed out and will say if Tim did do this as a clue as you brought up it is brilliant! yes And you are even more so for bringing this to our attention :yes: . Like I said, I don't put it past him to have done exactly what you said. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A for April in red
B for Brockman in blue
AB as Brad refers to April in his blog
Tim as he calls April in his Episode 5 blog..."I had a date with April Brockman".

Is what I posted what you were meaning and as I took you to mean? Just want to reiterate that what you brought up is Absolutely Brilliant!  (I love plays on words, hehe).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty YES!! Thank you !!

Post by wildrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
wildrose wrote:Look left to right the line goes across the top of the "W' to form a B and extends across the rest of the word and comes back to form and A.
Just wanted to post this rendering that I made to illustrate what I understood what you meant (correct me if I am wrong). I did see this but wasn't sure if Tim posted it because of this reason (rather because of his emphasis on "happy" throughout the show and post-show). But I definitely did see what you pointed out and will say if Tim did do this as a clue as you brought up it is brilliant! yes And you are even more so for bringing this to our attention :yes: . Like I said, I don't put it past him to have done exactly what you said. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A for April in red
B for Brockman in blue
AB as Brad refers to April in his blog
Tim as he calls April in his Episode 5 blog..."I had a date with April Brockman".

Is what I posted what you were meaning and as I took you to mean? Just want to reiterate that what you brought up is Absolutely Brilliant!  (I love plays on words, hehe).

wildrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:03 pm

lexforlife wrote:Have they posted that preview online yet? I know Sophie you asked but did you get any reply?

Nothing!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:10 pm

wildrose are you having trouble with the quoting? i can't see your response in your two posts above. Anyone else can see it?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:11 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:wildrose are you having trouble with the quoting? i can't see your response in your two posts above. Anyone else can see it?

Wildrose is not quoting but creating new topics Smiley See title of her posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:19 pm

True that giggling giggling
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by wildrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:20 pm

djogbenyuie seems so, I don't know why I click on quote and then type my reply and it comes out that way. What am I doing wrong?

wildrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:24 pm

wildrose wrote:djogbenyuie seems so, I don't know why I click on quote and then type my reply and it comes out that way. What am I doing wrong?

dont put anything in "Post title" field and you'll be fine!

Back to top Go down

Post by wildrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Thanks sophienette!

wildrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:32 pm

wildrose wrote:Thanks sophienette!

Make sure you start your reply after [/ quote] which is at the end of the paragraph. Try it with this post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:35 pm

sophienette wrote:
wildrose wrote:djogbenyuie seems so, I don't know why I click on quote and then type my reply and it comes out that way. What am I doing wrong?

dont put anything in "Post title" field and you'll be fine!

Yeah after you clic on the quote button, you should scroll down at the very end of the post your are responding to before you write your message.
Make sure you write after the [/quote] and you will sure be fine

ETA: i see i'm late with my post laugh out loud. I must be typing at the same time sorry
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose