SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:40 pm

HEA wrote:so this season was no other different from what I have seen anyway: F2 is perfect on paper but she is not my soul mate yada yada yada

It is funny how quickly the F1 forgets that the bachelor may have sex with the F2. If trish mentioned they had sexual chemistry, I believe they did not only talk in the bedroom or she would have known that something was not right. Of course, I can be wrong as nobody was there and we did not even see the king bed with candles and roses (but we saw it with april when it was mentioned they were only going to talk...). We saw the light off though. So the message was they were so very very tired that they gave each other a peck and good night?

anyway. IMO they should just avoid this fantasy key card, just to respect both F1 and F2. It would show that the bachelor is a gentleman and the F2 will be less humiliated. I don't do humiliation.

I would agree with you but if you watched Bachelor Australia Season 1 and Season 2 there is NO Fantasy dates at all. And both F2's were still extremely humiliated—specifically season 1's F2, Rochelle. In fact, for BachAussie, Sam, the F1 was also extremely humiliated when she was proposed to and then dumped after the show and they never even had a fantasy date. And many, many people never viewed Blake the Bachelor for that season as a gentleman just because he didn't do fantasy dates... he actually became Australia's most hated man (without even having fantasy dates at all). So fantasy date or not, humiliation is inevitable for the F2, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:45 pm

HEA wrote:so this season was no other different from what I have seen anyway: F2 is perfect on paper but she is not my soul mate yada yada yada

It is funny how quickly the F1 forgets that the bachelor may have sex with the F2. If trish mentioned they had sexual chemistry, I believe they did not only talk in the bedroom or she would have known that something was not right. Of course, I can be wrong as nobody was there and we did not even see the king bed with candles and roses (but we saw it with april when it was mentioned they were only going to talk...). We saw the light off though. So the message was they were so very very tired that they gave each other a peck and good night?

anyway. IMO they should just avoid this fantasy key card, just to respect both F1 and F2. It would show that the bachelor is a gentleman and the F2 will be less humiliated. I don't do humiliation.

The light going off is used all the time. It could have been hours later or the crew could have staged it before they came down. Bach USA has even used shots from a different season in previews.  

I don't assume anything about what goes on in a FS. It's private for a reason. I doubt they're going to give up on the FS. The lead neads more time with his/her f1 and they don't want the audience to know who that is.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:46 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
richmondrose wrote:So this tie is supposed to be purple? Suspect
I was the first to post saying April's dress was not blue but purple and indeed it was. With that being said, I'm going to say that this tie is not purple but grey or taupe.  No matching purple tie for purple dressed April, I'm afraid. IM0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Not sure if anyone posted matching purple tie but this SC that Tim seems to be wearing matching tie, shirt, suit jacket as in FRC looks more navy-gray-purple hue, imo.

Thank you. That tie is definitely grey.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:47 pm

First, we dont know if they actually had sex.
Second, regarding the humiliation...well.... again it goes to POV. I felt Nick V disrespected Andi by talking about it. Others felt she disrespected him by doing it (even though unlike Ashley, she did let him go early).

So really, How dare Tim do what everyone else did before (except maybe Emily and Sean) and have sex with 2 of this F3???? (IF he did)
The girls KNOW that he is still dating another woman (or 2) at that stage. Some like Trish just go all in and choose to just focus on them and the lead. Others let the other girl in their head and dont act as if they are the last one already... April.

Both works in my mind, I dont judge them, I think they are doing what they feel is right at that moment.

Do I call Trish out as dillusional? no... neither do I find April to be immature.

Do I feel that Trish's reactions to, well almost anything, starting at April getting a rose at the first RC, are immature? Yes I do. But that doesnt mean I am labelling her as such. These are NOT  real-life situations.

By the way, I am almost 40, mother of 2, married almost 12 years... and I cry for tiny reasons at times... (PMS! giggling ) I still consider myself mostly mature Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:53 pm

richmondrose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
richmondrose wrote:So this tie is supposed to be purple? Suspect
I was the first to post saying April's dress was not blue but purple and indeed it was. With that being said, I'm going to say that this tie is not purple but grey or taupe.  No matching purple tie for purple dressed April, I'm afraid. IM0

Not sure if anyone posted matching purple tie but this SC that Tim seems to be wearing matching tie, shirt, suit jacket as in FRC looks more navy-gray-purple hue, imo.

Thank you. That tie is definitely grey.
Looks a lot like this colour tie to me (charcoal/navy/purple undertones rather than white/silver/undertones) but it could just be my screen that is making it appear this way. The purple theme was matching the sky tones with other elements SC already. Didn't really think of purple undertones until you mentioned it and it is more that undertone than silver from what I can see. Definitely not purple tie though, only a slim chance of an undertone, imo.

Gray tie (with charcoal undertones)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:53 pm

OMG he did propose? awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Is it tuesday yet?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:56 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:OMG he did propose? awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Is it tuesday yet?

WAIT so in the promo he says "will you marry me?" ?!?!

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:00 pm

joshfan wrote:
Is it tuesday yet?

HEA stated that the last VO in the promo is Tim VO saying "will you marry me?"
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:02 pm

anyway. IMO they should just avoid this fantasy key card, just to respect both F1 and F2. It would show that the bachelor is a gentleman and not a douchebag and the F2 will be less humiliated. I don't do humiliation.

IMO they should always have the FS o/night date as this is the only time they get to have without cameras.

What they do in there is up to them. If they both agree to being intimate then they need to deal with any backlash they will get from the viewers media and a lot of posters on this forum.

Just because she mentioned sexual chemistry doesn't mean they were intimate IMO. The opinions of sex in the FS varies from one end of the spectrum to the other. It takes two to tango. Sean made it clear, there won't be any of that happening in the F/S.

There were plenty of leads that went that far with the F2, that's nothing new. Whether we agree with it or not, I personally don't, I don't think any of the leads care what I think. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:03 pm

All I care is that all 3 are okay now.
6 months later can make a couple stronger and the F2 find peace and find even love.
That is all my wishes to them now because after tuesday I will not care one bit about them and move on with Chris the farmer! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
joshfan wrote:
Is it tuesday yet?

HEA stated that the last VO in the promo is Tim VO saying "will you marry me?"

Oh wow!!!! Is the promo out yet?! How exciting, can't wait to see how it all happens though Smiley

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by wildrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:09 pm

I have been enjoying this forum you guys are amazing sleuthers! I would like to add my little Timbit I picked up a while back. IMO Tim gave us a (big) clue a long time ago when he wrote his instagram quote "Be with someone that makes you happy" my focus is on the word with that's crossed out. Looking at it sideways I see a distinct A and B what do you master sleuthers think? I too am convinced its April! PS. I don't know to bring the quote over sorry!!!

wildrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose