SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by richmondrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:15 pm

wildrose wrote:I have been enjoying this forum you guys are amazing sleuthers! I would like to add my little Timbit I picked up a while back. IMO Tim gave us a (big) clue a long time ago when he wrote his instagram quote "Be with someone that makes you happy" my focus is on the word with that's crossed out. Looking at it sideways I see a distinct A and B what do you master sleuthers think? I too am convinced its April!                                                                                                                 PS. I don't know to bring the quote over sorry!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry, I cant's see anything. Can you point me in the right direction?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

Post by wildrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:21 pm

Look left to right the line goes across the top of the "W' to form a B and extends across the rest of the word and comes back to form and A.

wildrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:23 pm

That's a popular quote. I doubt there is any underlining meaning, IMO, of course, you might be seeing something i don't though.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:28 pm

wildrose wrote:I have been enjoying this forum you guys are amazing sleuthers! I would like to add my little Timbit I picked up a while back. IMO Tim gave us a (big) clue a long time ago when he wrote his instagram quote "Be with someone that makes you happy" my focus is on the word with that's crossed out. Looking at it sideways I see a distinct A and B what do you master sleuthers think? I too am convinced its April!                                                                                                                 PS. I don't know to bring the quote over sorry!!!
Imo, I don't think there is any significance in the A and B since I know which quote you are referring to and Tim never wrote it himself or took a photo (the photo he has on his IG has been on Pinterest for years). I think it just means that you need to be happy with who you are before you can be happy with someone else and to not expect someone else to make you happy, that is your own job, not someone else's and if two happy people share their lives together it is just a plus. I think that is why he posted it. Obviously I don't know but that is how I have always interpreted this quote from years past and I have posted this exact photo on my own IG and Pinterest many years ago.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by wildrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:34 pm

AAL was the word WITH crossed out in the original quote?

wildrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:38 pm

wildrose wrote:AAL was the word WITH crossed out in the original quote?
Yes. A google image search reveals lots of the same pic as well as different ones with the with crossed out in the quote. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Also, for any image/pic you see you can right-click and google search the image. It will bring up a ton of the same image if there are more of the same and thus an unoriginal post. For this quote there are tons. Hope that helps?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by wildrose Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:43 pm

Thanks, but he could have used the quote to send his clue.

wildrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:49 pm

wildrose wrote:Thanks, but he could have used the quote to send his clue.
True, anything is possible. I personally think it has to do with his emphasis that he has made about being happy:
1) he told April in TO that he changed his career because he wanted to be happy
2) he has repeatedly stated that the person that is his 'type' is someone that is happy with whom they are as a person and where they are going in life.
I personally read into this in duality— meaning, be someone that makes you happy and be with someone that makes you happy but with the with crossed out emphasis is placed on being happy with oneself. But again, that is just me. Tim could have posted it for any reason. Maybe just struck his fancy and he posted it. He seems like an intelligent and analytical person so I can only guess as to what his purpose was. And it very well could be a clue just as his 3 rose IG posts may be Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:52 pm

IA, it is the only one version where the letters A and B seems to appear.
Even though i'm not sure he knew and did that on purpose i will admit that it is possible.

Who knows, it is so subtle lool. Anyway Good catch and welcome here wildrose
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:06 pm

:WAVEY: Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
wildrose wrote:Thanks, but he could have used the quote to send his clue.
True, anything is possible. I personally think it has to do with his emphasis that he has made about being happy:
1) he told April in TO that he changed his career because he wanted to be happy
2) he has repeatedly stated that the person that is his 'type' is someone that is happy with whom they are as a person and where they are going in life.
I personally read into this in duality— meaning, be someone that makes you happy and be with someone that makes you happy but with the with crossed out emphasis is placed on being happy with oneself. But again, that is just me. Tim could have posted it for any reason. Maybe just struck his fancy and he posted it. He seems like an intelligent and analytical person so I can only guess as to what his purpose was. And it very well could be a clue just as his 3 rose IG posts may be Smiley

I totally agree, esp. the bolded. :yes:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Have they posted that preview online yet? I know Sophie you asked but did you get any reply?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 33 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #3

+24
Spoil Me Again
Brill
degamble
jojo47
Aunties_Love
Kashathediva
iamreal2u
Rolly
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
wildrose