SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
HEA wrote:
Sundy wrote:I think we will start to see Sashas insecurities with the process tonight, Sam will reassure him and buy him more time but I wouldn't be surprised if it is Sasha that leaves IMO. 10 more hours and counting. Very excited #teamrichie

Sasha leaves? i thought the ladies said that we have enough material for FD??
I don't see Sasha leaving. Way too many s/caps for that and evidence pointing towards him having HTD.
Plus, info on another forum/group that Sasha's grandmother let slip they had a HTD.

I think it is michael.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by natik Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:41 pm

I think Richy`s time will come. Judging by the preview of the first episode it made an impression on me like there is a more deep connection between Sam and Richy than with Sam and Sash. I know it´s crazy but I pay more attention on the look they are giving each other. I think for Sash it`s the Heather edit all over again plus all the attention from the press and the official site.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:42 pm

If one of the guys leave later on then I think it is Michael too (so post-HTD).

If before that, then I think it is just a made up story for a frontrunner who wasn't a frontrunner but has sold his story to the magz to make it look like he is.

I'd think it may be Drew. He seems to be in the Daily Fail alot and I think he would be likely to do that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Schmoochbag - 100% possessive is the vibe I get too.And it kinda creeps me out to be honest. In the same way 'baby daddy' did. I agree that the hand on the knee is a giveaway too that there must have been a kiss on the date. AAL I hope he is F1 too but at the moment from the Scaps their body language goes from awkward to hot. I just hope we see things start to develop soon.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:48 pm

:yes: @AAL - definitely creepy !!!

Also discovered yesterday that Drew has joined the Bach & Bachette Australian Fans forum and has been chatting to the members.  It seems a bit weird he's on there but funny at the same time. He's been giving info on the boys (definite bromances there) and chatting about Sam in the present tense trying to throw us off I think.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:51 pm

By the way is Richy interacting with the other guys on SM?! I saw Sasha interacting on IG with some of them. Richie is kinda quiet it seems.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:59 pm

natik wrote:By the way is Richy interacting with the other guys on SM?! I saw Sasha interacting on IG with some of them. Richie is kinda quiet it seems.
Not much. I saw him comment back to Will and posted that s/cap in his thread about him saying people from Perth get glassed.

He has let a lot of people follow him now and even the IG fan account for Sam follows him.
I just find it interesting that he is following Lisa on twitter. Kind of odd if he loses but who knows.
Maybe she can find him a great girl if that is not Sam.
I just think Richie and Sam are best suited. And it's not even about what's on paper... I like their dynamic from the s/caps and parts seen already.
How Richie is always looking out for her and concerned (so her well-being above his) and saying she deserves the best.
He looks like he adores her in those one s/caps and I could see them having a fun, funny and adventurous life together.
With Sasha... I feel the opposite. Oh well. Will see. I don't know who is F1 yet but it's between Sasha and Richie, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:06 pm

- Sam Frost today said that Heather called her and asked her if she could do Bachelorette recaps for her.
- Sam said she loves Heather and told Heather definitely.
- Heather is going to be on F&W tomorrow (so after date with Sasha).
- She also is in Studio 10. She is likely talking about the show.
- Heather's blog recap was that Sam chooses Sasha and is nervous for Richie.
- Interesting that they talked... makes me think Heather may know who F1 is and will pretend she doesn't.

Excerpt from recap by Heather:
I didn’t predict that Sam would pick Plumber Dave for the first date but I did have a feeling she’d pick someone a little more obscure. Throw a bit of a curve ball, keep everyone guessing.

Because if she picked Sasha then we’d all know that she’d picked Sasha — I don’t know if she HAS picked Sasha, I’ve just decided that she will. Obviously my intuition means nothing because I got dumped but I’m telling you, she picks Sasha.

Also, I’m getting a little nervous for Richie. He’s one of my favourites and I was hoping she’d give him the first date and get him off the bench — I’m using sports analogies here because the boys all constantly use them. If Richie doesn’t get off the bench before half time I think he’s going to find himself with a red card and get booted out.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/rendezview/heather-maltman-recaps-the-bachelorette-friendzoning-and-fro-fro-fierce/story-fnpug1jf-1227542670127
@fitzyandwippa  46m46 minutes ago
TOMORROW
@HeatherMaltman joins us to review the latest #BacheloretteAU episode.

Guess who's back... @heather_maltman steps in on the panel this morning on @studio10au! by @studio10au

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Hmm very interesting
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:49 pm

There's currently a survey on Bette Aussie Facebook page for the best hashtag saying and #CoolBananas is in the lead.
You can vote if you want on the site https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 39 Fgfgrt10
(Richie voted in the poll for coolbananas! so good giggling
His friend also commented it seems )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:44 pm

I think it's Alex that leaves and has Sam all sad/'heartbroken' about it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Interesting!! scratch
SO one of his favorites which are not many ( Sasha, Michael, Dave, Richie, Drew, Alex ) leaves and she is so upset that they had to stop for some days, for her to overcome her shock!

It seems the guy was no happy with her kissing other guys. SO ...it most have been one that doesn't like to share, or found himself not so into her to the point of dealing with being just ONE MORE...!  Could be Drew question But, then there is a photo of Sasha and her in which they both look like they had a problem ..maybe is him!  ORRR DAVE? hmmm  he seems not to have many future dates and I think he is one of Sam's favorites.

WELL... I guess we will HAVE to wait :nervous I already feel bad for her!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy