SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:14 am

Yeah guys I think they learned their mistake from previous seasons. As the first bette in Australia, they will do their best to make it obvious who the winner is to get the love story Sam always wanted.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:22 am

Everyone sees different love stories with different people though. THat is what makes the show popular It is never about one person with the Lead. Different relationships are formed. I never saw a love story with Heather but I saw an edit that played her up and made the public root for her.
I like Richie but I cant see anything remotely love story like in their interactions thus far.
I have at times projected my love for a contestant as the love the Lead has for said contestant and when it falls flat, I also bemoan the lack of a love story.
Richie is not looking like he will be the F1 at this point.

Michael is my favourite and I see a relationship forming between him and Sam, but I also see her relationships with Alex and Sasha forming.
So we are being shown about 3 love stories so far, will my horse win the race? That is left to be seen but I recognise that there are other horses in this same race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:32 am

see2love wrote:Everyone sees different love stories with different people though. THat is what makes the show popular It is never about one person with the Lead. Different relationships are formed. I never saw a love story with Heather but I saw an edit that played her up and made the public root for her.
I like Richie but I cant see anything remotely love story like in their interactions thus far.
I have at times projected my love for a contestant as the love the Lead has for said contestant and when it falls flat, I also bemoan the lack of a love story.
Richie is not looking like he will be the F1 at this point.

Michael is my favourite and I see a relationship forming between him and Sam, but I also see her relationships with Alex and Sasha forming.
So we are being shown about 3 love stories so far, will my horse win the race? That is left to be seen but I recognise that there are other horses in this same race.

YES YES and YES

I am seeing the Michael love story evolving too. I like the guy more and more. The only thing that bugs me is that he tried to be bachelor season 2 and not is part of the bachelorette. But I am seeing michael opening up and I am starting to see his sweet side as well as humor.

However, I read that in australia and NZ they have difficulties to find candidates.

the "happily surprised" comment from sam means for me that the public will be happy with the choice, is already a favorite. I do not see it was it is not sasha or it is sasha. I think we just need to list which guy are the more talked in the gossips mags.. and so far richie is not on top of the list

Sasha (28%) and michael (26%) are top favorite right now, followed behind by richie (14%) and dave (10%)

If we follow the logical script we see every season... sasha is the obvious F2 falling in love and rejected and michael is the hidden F1 we'll see at HTD booming. Richie and Alex are friend zone material.

this is of course until I see 1-1 with sam/michael and sam/richie... the edits may change

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:47 am

^^^
I really like Michael. He is respectful of her and the other guys, he isnt throwing his wealth around but interested in getting to know her. I don't get the hate in the papers.

I think it is pretty telling that he hasn't had a 1 on 1 yet she is comfortable kissing him on the lips and almost sitting on his lap during the mixtape scene. She also said something about wanting more and more time to spend with him and wished she had more.
I see the passion and intense physical attraction to Sasha also and the different vibe of what she never tried with Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:16 am

see2love wrote:^^^
I really like Michael. He is respectful of her and the other guys, he isnt throwing his wealth around but interested in getting to know her. I don't get the hate in the papers.

I think it is pretty telling that he hasn't had a 1 on 1 yet she is comfortable kissing him on the lips and almost sitting on his lap during the mixtape scene. She also said something about wanting more and more time to spend with him and wished she had more.
I see the passion and intense physical attraction to Sasha also and the different vibe of what she never tried with Alex.

the difference betwen sasha and michael is their social level IMO
Sasha is more open and middle class and michael more reserved and more high class.
Both are nice guys but their personalities are different... although I have no doubt they both like clubbing partying and such

It is possible that edits did not gave us enough material to the physical attraction between michael and sam because they want us to focus on sasha only. I was quite surprised she kissed spontaneously michael on the lips though and this showed a level of intimacy i did not know existed between the two.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:58 am

IMO, love story is what one wants that to be. Some are tragic love stories some are happy ending love stories. Some are F1 love stories some are F# love stories.

So far, IMO, out of the F3, the edit and SM is playing up the love story with Sasha which is also intensely physical and with Richie, which is more emotional (especially from his side). With Michael, other than him being "good looking" he is there to play a role with Sam and she with him. And it is obvious to me that that is what they are both doing. She pulled back from him when he hugged her on their SQT and if she was really into him physically she wouldn't have done that and even with him on CPT she seems more like she is doing the rehearsed thing with him so it would contrast with her CPT with Sasha (giving a gift like Heather did after her 1on1) and Michael is more initiating. With Richie, she was seen touching him in the hottub at the end and licking her lips while talking to him. Two of her "tells" when she is physically attracted to someone. Will see how she is on Michael and Richie's SD (they haven't had one yet) but she has spent the most alone time shown with Michael compared to Richie and has resisted getting physical with him even though he has initiated (even the card about kiss). With Richie, he doesn't initiate at all but she did in a very small way in the hottub. Out of the F3, so far Sasha is just miles ahead of everyone else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:19 pm

This photoshoot was done 3 days after filming (day after first rose ceremony). So at the beginning of filming.
Which means that Sam liked the photo and the one of Richie 3 weeks before the show started and the photo was from the beginning of filming.
I still don't know why she liked the photo of him. Maybe for her friends or something.
It has been that and her brother faving that tweet Richie wins that made me think he was F1 :/

AllAboutLove wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:So this look before filming finished.  Isn't this around episode 2 or 3 when they went to the leap of faith date?  Michael is wearing that sweater then.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 Image33
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 60 11820487_1674707676078486_502975388_n
IA and think it had to be before filming finished.
Unless they flew all the guys back to Sydney? Don't think so?
Doesn't make sense to fly all the guys after filming wrapped.

So I am thinking you are correct.. it was probably a "media"/photoshoot day when the guys did this and Sam probably did interviews/photoshoots too because she was thinner at beginner of filming than ending (and even now) in the face.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:29 pm

So Michael just posted another picture of Sam and himself on IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:33 pm

HodanG wrote:Yeah guys I think they learned their mistake from previous seasons. As the first bette in Australia, they will do their best to make it obvious who the winner is to get the love story Sam always wanted.

Praying  We can always hope!!  And I can only wish you'll be right.

But after different times I have been fooled by the editing of these shows… I have to say.  I always try to keep myself prepared hmmm   With Heather was kind of bad not because it was TOO obvious, but because she was so likable that you could not help wanting for her to end up being happy!  But looking back the signs that she was in the friend zone were there! sad
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:01 pm

see2love wrote:So Michael just posted another picture of Sam and himself on IG.

yep

the funny thing is that both sam and michael decided to come out at the same time

sam: about sasha jumper

michael: about being a real ex soccer player (+ added a pic of himself with sam and a dog) at the same time. saying he was the real deal

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:06 pm

IMO I Still don't think michael is F1^^ based on the kind of photos he likes on Instagram of busty girls is not really a F1 thing to do. Sasha is still up there for me.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:39 pm

So I have decided (and will probably change my mind again so don't hold me to it, ha) that I am going to be on the #TeamRichie train until it derails or choo-choos off into the sunset.

Rose glasses firmly on :rosiecolored and Richie all the way!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy