SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:24 am

I also am not buying Sasha as F1. Didnt buy Heather.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by SpaceMonkeyMafia Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:25 am

Sasha's being played up like Heather was so my guess is that it's not him unless the world has tilted off its axis and production are deciding to make it obvious.

SpaceMonkeyMafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:52 am

see2love wrote:I also am not buying Sasha as F1. Didnt buy Heather.
I agree. I have great suspicions as to how the producers/tweeters are cramming Sash down our throats...waiting for the other shoe to drop. Still not convinced that Dave doesn't have a FD neither. IMO, Dave does get another ID so wondering when....or if a FD?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:20 am

No way Sam would tweet this if Sasha was not F1.
Sasha is definitely F1, imo.
I am thinking Sam can't wait to tell people.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 Ghghgf10
https://twitter.com/Sam_Frost/status/649425951621648384
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 am

HodanG wrote:I am 10000% convinced sasha is F1, unless Richie uploads and comments on bachelorette related posts of him and Sam, not even that will convince me as in interviewers the way Sam talks about sasha is like his F1 and also how sasha thanks people for supporting him and also the bachelor page rooting for him, and soo much more other stuff have provided enough evidence that he is F1, case over I call it.
Me too. It was over day one, IMO.

I think with Richie, he is not Sam's physical type but he probably made her aware that she could like someone who wasn't her type and that was probably surprising to her. But at the end of the day, Sam would definitely go with her physical type, imo, and thus Sasha was it day one.

So I think Richie came close but he is not Sam's "type" in physical looks like Sasha is and I think Sam will always go with the physical type over anything else. She has stressed that she has a physical type and the physical connection with Sasha is highlighted time and time again. This is exactly like Sam and Snez, imo, only that Sam gave Sash her first rose as well. So even more obvious she was into him physically.

Also in that one interview Sam said she had no idea how someone can be lead and not know who their F1 is.... the way that Blake claimed his confusion. She said she definitely knew. Totally Sasha, imo.

bellehuntley wrote:
HodanG wrote:watching the project right now and sam said that we will be 'pleasantly surprised' with who she picks so maybe Sasha isn't F1?

She's lying^^ tryna put us off. We definetly won't be surprised I can guarantee you that
:yes: ITA that Sam totally picks Sasha. Done deal, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:28 am

I was just about to post this.  I have a differing opinion.  I thought she posted because she's getting tired of people saying he is F1 scratch . If he's F1 why would she care?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:30 am

iamreal2u wrote:I was just about to post this.  I have a differing opinion.  I thought she posted because she's getting tired of people saying he is F1 scratch . If he's F1 why would she care?
She posted a photo of herself with Sasha.
That's a huge clue that she took the time out to have her side by side in a pic with Sasha.

What she says about the pic doesn't matter, imo.
She tweeted a pic of herself with Sasha.
Done deal, imo.

What is said is just misdirection but a picture says a thousand words, imo.
It's a sneaky way for her to show who she picked without saying so, just like Sasha posting his rose and date pics without saying he "Won".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:43 am

There is on article on MailOnLine and she hinted to the interviewers she was doing that Sasha is not final 1.  She rate the kiss as 9.2 but goes down hill after that.  She says they will be surprise who the person is.

Where can I watch the show is it on youtube?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:46 am

reason wrote:There is on article on MailOnLine and she hinted to the interviewers she was doing that Sasha is not final 1.  She rate the kiss as 9.2 but goes down hill after that.  She says they will be surprise who the person is.
I think she has to say something.
I bet the cat is out the bag.
The only surprise to me will be if Richie is F1 and which I would LOVE to happen.
It's always been between Richie and Sasha since the getgo, imo.

Bbut if Sam is who I think she is (and even if I ignored all the obvious signs saying Sasha is F1) then I would still think Sasha is F1 just because he is her physical type/what she is attracted to most and I think that  is what she will always go for over anything else. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 am

From reading I would say Sasha does not win. He is too out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:57 am

This is why I love Richie and am Team Richie.
From the getgo I could see he puts others first and before himself.
Loyalty is a huge thing for him and he would be such a loyal, caring, and compassionate partner.
He's cusp-Taurus. Makes sense completely.
#TeamRichie and hope he gets to find someone who will put him first and be with him through thick and thin!! :yes:

‏@BacheloretteAU  1h1 hour ago
Richie's starting to open up! ❤️ #BacheloretteAU The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 CQOYM-pXAAAW8KE
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:01 am

Sam faved these tweets today.
One about Richie and another about Sasha and Richie.
Safe to say I think she is supportive of Richie and probably would set him up with her friends - best looking, someone who will stick by their girl through thick and thin!

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 Fhfhhh10The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 49 Fhgfhf10
https://twitter.com/Sam_Frost/favorites
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy