SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by EmmK Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:04 pm

@Katiebelle , I have been a Sasha fan too. I had to back off a little bit when I saw the promos for the past episode because they made him sound like such a d-bag and sleazy guy who was pushing Sam into smth she wasn't comfortable with. OBVIOUSLY, that turned out to be completely the opposite and that in fact he was quite nervous and it took him a long time to ASK her for a kiss, which most bachelors don't. (only Art Green would ask for kisses)

Then, I also found him endearing when he said that he is confused as to why Sam is nervous around him. He said "Maybe she's intimidated by me", which made me think that he's not an overconfident jerk like people were suspecting. It's obvious she gets nervous because she likes him not because she's intimidated, but Sasha wasn't presumptuous with that.

I actually love a high-achiever, intelligent man so that's also part of the reason why I like him. As for his family, idk I mean he was raised by his mom and step dad and never really lived with his dad. He seems like a genuine, great guy overall. We shall wait and see if all these "other colors" that people are referring to come out at some point.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:13 pm

EmmK wrote:@Katiebelle , I have been a Sasha fan too. I had to back off a little bit when I saw the promos for the past episode because they made him sound like such a d-bag and sleazy guy who was pushing Sam into smth she wasn't comfortable with. OBVIOUSLY, that turned out to be completely the opposite and that in fact he was quite nervous and it took him a long time to ASK her for a kiss, which most bachelors don't. (only Art Green would ask for kisses)

Then, I also found him endearing when he said that he is confused as to why Sam is nervous around him. He said "Maybe she's intimidated by me", which made me think that he's not an overconfident jerk like people were suspecting. It's obvious she gets nervous because she likes him not because she's intimidated, but Sasha wasn't presumptuous with that.

I actually love a high-achiever, intelligent man so that's also part of the reason why I like him. As for his family, idk I mean he was raised by his mom and step dad and never really lived with his dad. He seems like a genuine, great guy overall. We shall wait and see if all these "other colors" that people are referring to come out at some point.

YES!! me too! I thought he was being TOO sleazy because of the way they edited the kiss part... BUT NO!! He was quiet a gentleman!... Asked if he could kiss her, was very charming in his approach and... showed the right amount of interest!! whipped eyedrool
But the best part was when she surprised him with the..."Come here .. whipped awwww I can only imagine everyone's faces at home watching... cheeky

Too bad they might keep on with the kissing but... we probably will not see it! sad They will try to sell us instead some other connection! :bigsigh:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:25 am

Sam mentioning Sasha on her twitter...
url=https://servimg.com/view/19014549/28]The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 48 Image26[/url]

HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:27 am

I haven't seen the last episode.. So my opinion is based on 1st&2nd only: i found all men physically good looking. Even Will (he's the type i usually fall for - kinda skinny, tall, non muscular guy, a bit of an artist, peculiar) and Drew (i get drawn to people with some interesting hair). And this is not based on their personalities, because I haven't watched them much to conclude who they might be. As for the "character" ... I haven't seen the red flags with Sasha - but i usually need more time to deduct - tho' if what i read about his control issue has any bearing, then that's my turn off.
Personally I don't find Sasha attractive, because he comes off so serious and with no sarcasm chip... Specially if the guy knows how to make fun of himself... then my knees are weak. He doesn't make me think much (haven't seen much of his "philosophical" stance), doesn't make me laugh (fun sense is lost to me) and i don't see any particular enthusiasm in him for Sam, 'cos I like seeing the guy with a "lovey-dovey" eyes... and I haven't yet.

I agree Sam has to choose, so whatever works for her, these are just my reasons why I don't find Sasha appealing and lives me cold...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:59 am

Did anyone just hear Sam on Maz and Dan? Talking about Sasha. She said that he has sex appeal and makes her weak at the knees. She said that she wanted him to take the initiative and kiss her. She also said she adores Michael. I dunno. To me she is just talking about Sasha too much
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:23 am

happygolucky wrote:I haven't seen the last episode.. So my opinion is based on 1st&2nd only: i found all men physically good looking. Even Will (he's the type i usually fall for - kinda skinny, tall, non muscular guy, a bit of an artist, peculiar) and Drew (i get drawn to people with some interesting hair). And this is not based on their personalities, becaused I haven't watched them much to conclude who they might be. As for the "character" ... I haven't seen the red flags with Sasha - but i usually need more time to deduct - tho' if what i read about his control issue has any bearing, then that's my turn off.
Personally I don't find Sasha attractive, because he comes off so serious and with no sarcasm chip... Specially if the guy knows how to make fun of himself... then my knees are weak. He doesn't make me think much (haven't seen much of his "philosophical" stance), doesn' make me laugh (fun sense is lost to me) and i don't see any particular enthusiasm in him for Sam, 'cos I like seeing the guy with a "lovey-dovey" eyes... and I haven't yet.

I agree Sam has to choose, so whatever works for her, these are just my reasons why I don't find Sasha appealing and lives me cold...

same old same old.... the more people love one guy in particular, the more the level of dislikes aka exaggeration and stretchy critics of the others will appear and rumours will become truth. As if to justify one's worthiness, people must find the ugliness on the others.

i personally do not put anyone on a pedestal. they all come with an agenda and nobody know who they are outside the show.

each season we see the same: people do not want to admit everyone is edited and pushed to say or act this or that way so the producers can use and cut the hundred of hours taped to fit their script....

nope.... it is always the favorite can do no wrong, and all the others are nasty.

this season is not different. this season sasha is the villain, must be a villain, has to be a villain and all excuses are valid.

Some women love dominant men in charge of the household, bedroom, family etc. Dominant does not mean violent or non respectful necessary in my book. The association dominant = nasty is IMO very limited as if black and white and no grey in the middle. we all know around us strong personalities, loud .. are they nasty necessarily? For me a father figure means protectiveness not overpower and pull down and verbal violence and abuse.

Some people see sasha as a nasty guy. I think his big size and the obvious front runner position after 3 episodes are the excuses some people use to justify his unworthiness to be F1.

Put the favorite in his sasha shoes and it would be all awwwwwwe and soooooo cute etc..... the "wrong" will become "perfect".

Each season, the "excuses" are different. i will not be surprised to read sasha has the potential to abuse women and should be in jail..... exaggeration i said? heck the hell yes!!!!! cantstopl

Side note: i do not like or dislike sasha BTW. The edits show me he is no worse or better than the others. i think they look all nice dudes so far. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:28 am

Sundy wrote:Did anyone just hear Sam on Maz and Dan? Talking about Sasha. She said that he has sex appeal and makes her weak at the knees. She said that she wanted him to take the initiative and kiss her. She also said she adores Michael. I dunno. To me she is just talking about Sasha too much

interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:43 am

iamreal2u wrote:Maybe they are eyeing Sasha for the next role since it's bachau that is hyping him so much.  He's mature and ready for marriage.
ITA, I think this is being done for one of 2 reasons.... Either Sash is being considered for the next lead OR he actually is the F1. Personally I think it is more likely the former. I also think this is why they were heavily promoting Heather too....they were maybe looking at her for the next Ette lead too.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:53 am

I am not fully convinced that Sasha is F1. He is being hyped in the same way that Heather was (apart from the friend-zone!).

If he is F1, where is the mystery? Nope, not buying it just yet!

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:00 am

I am 10000% convinced sasha is F1, unless Richie uploads and comments on bachelorette related posts of him and Sam, not even that will convince me as in interviewers the way Sam talks about sasha is like his F1 and also how sasha thanks people for supporting him and also the bachelor page rooting for him, and soo much more other stuff have provided enough evidence that he is F1, case over I call it.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:04 am

watching the project right now and sam said that we will be 'pleasantly surprised' with who she picks so maybe Sasha isn't F1?
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:06 am

She's lying^^ tryna put us off. We definetly won't be surprised I can guarantee you that
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 82 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 65 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy