SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:07 am

So this look before filming finished.  Isn't this around episode 2 or 3 when they went to the leap of faith date?  Michael is wearing that sweater then.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:09 am

AEF wrote:I think that the "surprising" Sam keeps talking about is part of the script she has been given. The edit I see is they are taking us down the path of her normal type was more a guy like Michael but she has 'evolved' and has seen the 'Sasha' light. As much as I think Richie would be a great match, I don't think Sam is into non alpha males and I don't see the connection. If she felt it, I think we would have seen her with him on a more romantic date like Sasha's not what we think it will be - the old person date.
Yeah it totally feels like the edit since David the model said she is all about "Status" and thus Michael.
Having Michael and Sasha in F2 and Sam picking Sasha over Michael is "surprising" b/c of the idea that David put forth on the show that she is someone who will choose status over anything else. Choosing Sasha proves this wrong and makes the edit full-circle. Feels just like the storyboard.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:10 am

AEF wrote:I think that the "surprising" Sam keeps talking about is part of the script she has been given. The edit I see is they are taking us down the path of her normal type was more a guy like Michael but she has 'evolved' and has seen the 'Sasha' light. As much as I think Richie would be a great match, I don't think Sam is into non alpha males and I don't see the connection. If she felt it, I think we would have seen her with him on a more romantic date like Sasha's not what we think it will be - the old person date.

Could be also she chose Sasha for that date thinking that he is the one that she was most passionate about and then things changed. There are very few dates left to pick from so who knows but then she had the romantic dinner date that she gave to Michael.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:12 am

iamreal2u wrote:So this look before filming finished.  Isn't this around episode 2 or 3 when they went to the leap of faith date?  Michael is wearing that sweater then.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 59 Image33
IA and think it had to be before filming finished.
Unless they flew all the guys back to Sydney? Don't think so?
Doesn't make sense to fly all the guys after filming wrapped.

So I am thinking you are correct.. it was probably a "media"/photoshoot day when the guys did this and Sam probably did interviews/photoshoots too because she was thinner at beginner of filming than ending (and even now) in the face.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:13 pm

EmmK wrote:They're probably just messing with the public like us. No way they would reveal the winner that way. Clearly, they want us to think Sasha is F1.

question   But then... last season with Sam Wood was kind of a failure to them, people were so into Heather and seeing a love story behind her than later when he sent her home, LOTS of viewers were SO unhappy :angryemotion that the show lost ratings!  SAM and Snezana became the unpopular ones!  And that only hurts the finals, I know I personally after Heather left ( stopped following the show )

Instead on Tim's season, we were able to see a story with ANNA and the final was such a happy ending for most of us!... Ratings went up! :gotcha:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:20 pm

hmmmm.... hey guys, do you know who adrian frost is? he faved tweets about richie...

https://twitter.com/adrienfrost02/favorites

ETA: Nope, false alarm, just a fan.

Last edited by aerina on Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:21 pm

Sundy wrote:
HodanG wrote:Richie has been accepting many people on Instagram, from 500 followers a few days ago to now 1015.. Sasha however has still the same followers as few days ago (300+)

Yup. I've been accepted by 1 and not the other
Could perfectly mean  that for Sasha this is not about getting new friend and being popular.... :Nod:
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:44 pm

marysegap wrote:
EmmK wrote:They're probably just messing with the public like us. No way they would reveal the winner that way. Clearly, they want us to think Sasha is F1.

question   But then... last season with Sam Wood was kind of a failure to them, people were so into Heather and seeing a love story behind her than later when he sent her home, LOTS of viewers were SO unhappy :angryemotion that the show lost ratings!  SAM and Snezana became the unpopular ones!  And that only hurts the finals, I know I personally after Heather left ( stopped following the show )

Instead on Tim's season, we were able to see a story with ANNA and the final was such a happy ending for most of us!... Ratings went up! :gotcha:

Sam Woods had the best ratings out of all 3 seasons I read somewhere. As much as people ranted about Heather leaving they still tuned in to watch. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:57 pm

see2love wrote:
marysegap wrote:

Sam Woods had the best ratings out of all 3 seasons I read somewhere. As much as people ranted about Heather leaving they still tuned in to watch. Imo

If the bachelor's facebook page is some kind of indication of how the show is doing... while Heather was still in the show & on the day she was sent home, the number of visits and comments were definitely much higher BY FAR than later after she left.  So I still believe there were lost of interest, from many viewers. People want to see a love story and they failed to give us one.
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Wrong thread but i disagree

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Idk about ratings and stuff in Australia, but all I know is that if they pull another Heather with Sasha's case I definitely won't be watching again. I am tuning in to see a love story, not to be trolled by a media corporation.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by marysegap Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:23 pm

EmmK wrote:Idk about ratings and stuff in Australia, but all I know is that if they pull another Heather with Sasha's case I definitely won't be watching again. I am tuning in to see a love story, not to be trolled by a media corporation.
thumbsup could not agree more!!
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy