SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:21 am

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 62 Bach-boys-WP
http://okmagazine.com.au/bach-boys-confession-time/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:44 am

AEF wrote:I really think the 'surprising' is because Sam's usual confident, sportsperson/actor type was Michael and she did not pick him. Sasha is very educated, that drawing shows a sensitive, creative side although still an alpha male. I think she is running a mini campaign of Richie for bachelor. Did anyone hear what the body language expert said on Kyle and Jackie O about Sam's bl when she talked about each of the guys?

The body language expert believes the winner is Kayne!

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:50 am

in_denial wrote:
AEF wrote:I really think the 'surprising' is because Sam's usual confident, sportsperson/actor type was Michael and she did not pick him. Sasha is very educated, that drawing shows a sensitive, creative side although still an alpha male. I think she is running a mini campaign of Richie for bachelor. Did anyone hear what the body language expert said on Kyle and Jackie O about Sam's bl when she talked about each of the guys?

The body language expert believes the winner is Kayne!

Thanks. I saw that Kyle said that in jest. I would have read her reaction to Kayne as embarrassment.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:54 am

Oh ok - I got the info from this article re: Kayne

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/exclusive-sam-frost-gives-big-hint-on-winner

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:02 am

Sash is the winner. On his Instagram, he replied to fans saying "hopefully I'm the last one standing" Nobody would ever say that if they weren't F1, guys believe all you want... I'm 100000% sure Sash is F1, & it's between Richie or Michael for F2
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:14 am

HodanG wrote:Sash is the winner. On his Instagram, he replied to fans saying "hopefully I'm the last one standing" Nobody would ever say that if they weren't F1, guys believe all you want... I'm 100000% sure Sash is F1, & it's between Richie or Michael for F2
Yup. He is just confirming without "confirming". He is also posting on Bette AU IG accounts lots.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:15 am

Yup it's a done deal. Poor Richie. Can't believe it's Sam and sasha now. They're together!! I don't know how I feel about this laugh out loud
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:16 am

I think F1 was between Sasha (99%) and Richie since the first episode. My head says Sasha but my heart wants Richie. So I know the evidence is saying 100% Sasha and OK Mag is only confirming that like they did with Sam and Snez.

With Richie... I am just going to enjoy watching and learning more about Richie at this point. He will undoubtedly get the heartbroken rejected Aussie edit which will be the first time Aussies get to see this on a show like this. I expect he will have huge support after this and already, even without a date he has increased support because he is the underdog. Even Sam saying in Kyle and Jackie O that Richie is the underdog is a way for viewers to pay more attention to him. It's a way also for her to support him and his "beautiful soul" as she said and hope he too gets a love like hers.

#TeamRichie

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:17 am

Question... any idea for safe house visits with Sam and her F1?

I think it may be one sometime maybe now? It is a three day weekend so I could see Sam having one if so... not sure though...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:00 am

Do you guys already know that Alex ( Sam's brother ) uploaded a picture 12w ago captioning the photo "loving New Zealand". Looks like he met the boys at home visits
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Question... any idea for safe house visits with Sam and her F1?

I think it may be one sometime maybe now? It is a three day weekend so I could see Sam having one if so... not sure though...

Not that I believe anything that they are saying in the media but she said this close to the end of season there were no longer any shv. Is she still in Melbourne?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:20 am

HodanG wrote:Do you guys already know that Alex ( Sam's brother ) uploaded a picture 12w ago captioning the photo "loving New Zealand". Looks like he met the boys at home visits
I posted in the other thread or upthread I think that he was in NZ for the MTP on July 8 since that is when he posted on his FB and IG.

Based on his tweet then I think he met Richie at MTP if he was in NZ as he posted. Which means Richie is F2. I also think Alex doesn't know who F1 is since it is pretty much a done deal it is Sasha.

And while it may be said that Sam would tell all her family, I think she may have told them she can't tell them so that way they don't have to keep the secret or get in trouble. I would see her telling her sister but not her little brother. I think of it as a mature/responsible thing not to say anything. It's not like her little brother would change her mind.

But... it is interesting looking back that Alex faved that tweet Richie would win and if he really didn't know... I am not surprised he would have liked Richie more. Richie is exactly like James (Sam's brother-in-law). Sasha is exactly like Sam's normal type, just without the more fame part attached. I hope her family is happy for her with her choice. hmmm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy