SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:39 am

^That black cap is getting a work out. I'm sure I've seen it a few times
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:44 am

HodanG wrote:I wonder how Richie is going to look haha
Probably a cute old man. He has great facial bone structure so he will likely age well. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:44 am

I'm sure it's a coincidence. Richie's hat would be a bit Raggy by nowThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 72 6D4A6D10-96C6-4CF9-A695-23983B2EA77F
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:03 am

They do remind me of each other. But I am hoping Richie gets the bach lead gig. I would love to see someone like him as lead: down to earth, funny, well-spoken, thoughtful, caring, hard worker, genuine, etc.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:06 am

I actually think it's just a coincidence. I wonder if the Daily Mail will jump on it. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:10 am

haha. Yup definitely coincidence. And yes to DM jumping on it. They always do. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:13 am

We should get paid, doing they job for them! I can see it now 'keeping it under her hat....or is she? Sam Frost misses her love so much she has taken to wearing his cap as a secret sign that she is thinking of him!' Lol

Last edited by Sundy on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:22 am

marysegap wrote:
Noclue wrote:Maybe Sash is the guy who walks out because he can't handle Sam kissing other guys. He strikes me as the possessive type. So if he walks put, Richie wins. If he'd stayed, he probably would have been F1.

All totally hypothetical, of course!

Another Richie fan?  Embarressed!  The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 72 2498057887

I like them all actually. Maybe Richie is more my own personal type than Sasha so I guess he has the edge giggling If it's true somebody leaves then it's more likely to be Sasha, IMO.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:35 am

Sam denied that anyone walks away, also we have S/caps of Sasha, Richie and Michael that places them in F3 and I don't think a guy would walk away in the last week (episode) before the finale just because he couldn't handle the "game". Unless he would be certain to not be the "winner" and so the ego would be talking, but that's why the "producers" (and rules of "no ILY") are in place, to make sure that there's no certainty ever ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:51 am

So I found these two pictures from, I'm assuming, NZ? The first pic led me to the second pic. I can see Sam's stripy top hanging on the left hand side. There are some men's shoes on the bottom right. Can anyone match them?The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 72 597D518F-DC29-48B1-A1F1-2A95456E13DAThe Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 72 0CF37380-4E12-4D4D-B54C-0C20DEBA0707
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:07 am

Michael wears flat boots in one of the screen caps? Don't know if they are the same! We know who goes to NZ already though?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:26 am

I was also wondering from the 11w on these pictures and Michaels Facebook picture saying he was coming home on the 10 July whether the dates match up. How accurate are Insta dates. For example what date range would 11w mean?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy