SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:35 am

computerms wrote:Here are some more viewer opinions regarding Michael.  It just goes to prove it depends on what you want to see, hear or believe. IMO
Dean Mitchell
Dean Mitchell I love Michael he is so lovely
Like · Reply · 7 · 4 hrs
Megan Montana
Megan Montana She made him a toastie for dinner. And burnt it. Sam. Sam. Sam.
Like · Reply · 5 · 1 hr
Kim Dang
Kim Dang You good girl Sam, hahahaha saw you kissing him so nice, pick Michael Sam.
Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs
Emel Tepedelen
Emel Tepedelen Luv sam and micheal
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Heather Simpson
Heather Simpson Michael for the win!
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Sandra White
Sandra White I lovvvvvvvvveeeee Michael
Like · Reply · 2 ·
It only further proves the point.
Everyone will have lots of positive comments for them, it is a given.  :yes:
My post was not about finding positive or negative comments for a contestant.
My post was to show what the TOP comments in reply to Bette Aussie official FB account for a contestant and whether those are pro or con.
FB is the main medium where viewers interact for Bette Aussie (in USA it is Twitter).

Michael got SQT, two kisses, and a rose (only one who got this on SQT) so his TOP comment should be positive NOT negative based on this.
But it is negative.
That's not dependent on what one wants to see or hear.
That's the TOP comment and is a fact that the majority agree with it based on their likes of it otherwise it wouldn't be the top comment.

It is also not bias by looking at the TOP comment.
Bias would be me finding negative tweets/comments about Michael and posting them or finding positive tweets about whomever else and posting them but none of those being TOP comments.
It's not a reflection on Michael the person, it is a reflection of the viewers and how he is being perceived.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by atem Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:10 pm

aerina wrote:I find it interesting that Alex, Richie and Michael are doing the episode diaries on TenPlay but not Sasha...

I saw on facebook that Sasha's 'Twenty Questions' had literally TWO questions. All the others had twenty shown.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:06 pm

Why Sam why? Why you do this to me? Why give me hope when there is none?!! :pullouthair:

Sam will be watching the Bachelorette tonight with Fitzy and Wippa.
They are the DJs who initially predicted Richie would be F1 (and Sam's brother faved the tweet).
And tonight is Richie's SD.

@fitzyandwippa
TONIGHT @Sam_Frost will watch the #BacheloretteAU live at @Wippa's house.

Jump on Twitter tonight for her thoughts in real time.

And Sam faved this tweet and it has Richie's Twitter handle in it!!
So he got notified of that as well.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 77 Dsfsfd10

hmmm  :thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:28 pm

^ saw that. They used my line
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Why Sam why? Why you do this to me? Why give me hope when there is none?!! :pullouthair:

Sam will be watching the Bachelorette tonight with Fitzy and Wippa.
They are the DJs who initially predicted Richie would be F1 (and Sam's brother faved the tweet).
And tonight is Richie's SD.

@fitzyandwippa
TONIGHT @Sam_Frost will watch the #BacheloretteAU live at @Wippa's house.

Jump on Twitter tonight for her thoughts in real time.

And Sam faved this tweet and it has Richie's Twitter handle in it!!
So he got notified of that as well.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 77 Dsfsfd10

hmmm  :thud

Oh she is playing with my emotions!!! And my mind. I see something like this and I get all excited. Damn it. So we know from SM that Michael was coming home/got home on 10/7. And Sam arrived home 13/7 or 14/7? So if Michael finished filming on 9/7 as F2 Sam and F1 had 3 or 4 nights in NZ before returning. How long do they normally have post production?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Yes she is playing with emotions!!
Just like her liking those pics of Richie and her brothers tweets.
Unless he really does go to F2 and is F1 (but I don't see how although I want to).
FRC had to be July 11 or earlier since Sam was back in Sydney July 13.
Usually the final couple spend 1 or 2 nights together so if FRC July 10 then spend July 11 together and get back to Sydney July 11/12 I'd think.
It's hard to see how Richie can be in F2 not only from s/caps (less than Sasha and Michael's) but also b/c Michael posted he was coming home July 10... so...
I just feel like Richie is being used as the coverup the way Heather and Lana were. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:15 pm

I think you could be correct. I thought Sam was home 14/7. Did someone timestamp that Instagram post of Sarah's? Plus wasn't there another IG post from someone stating that they had just spoken to Sam on the phone and she had just returned?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Sundy wrote:I think you could be correct.  I thought Sam was home 14/7.  Did someone timestamp that Instagram post of Sarah's?  Plus wasn't there another IG post from someone stating that they had just spoken to Sam on the phone and she had just returned?
Yes it is in the threads (will post again below).
Sarah, Sam's roommate posted a photo with Sam on July 14 and captioned it with "yesterday" Sam came home so that means Sam was back in Sydney on July 13.

Here's the direct IG pic https://instagram.com/p/5G_hnxo6BY/

timestamp sc:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Just a silly question, but Sam is quoted as saying she is like a bunny 5 times a day, wouldn't that person have to live close? Who is in her hometown?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Just a silly question, but Sam is quoted as saying she is like a bunny 5 times a day, wouldn't that person have to live close?  Who is in her hometown?
She was joking but Sasha lives close.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:25 pm

@AllAboutLove can you help (or anyone else)

Michael home - 10 July
Sam Home - 13 July
Possible FRC - 9/10 July
Meaning Sam and F1 spent 3 or 4 nights post production in NZ? Is that too long? Or possibly Sam stayed on by herself for a night or so.
When did Sam's family members state they were home?

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy