SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:16 am

This is not adding up. Everything seems too squished. Are we sure the finale is 22/10? When is MTP? Can anyone confirm when Sam was back on SM?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Schmoobag Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:22 am

@Sundy - she was on instragram on July 21, 2015

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:59 am

Sundy wrote:This is not adding up. Everything seems too squished. Are we sure the finale is 22/10?  When is MTP?  Can anyone confirm when Sam was back on SM?
Schmoobag wrote:@Sundy - she was on instragram on July 21, 2015
Sam was back on SM July 14 and back in Sydney July 13th as per her roommate IG pic posted July 14th stating that "yesterday my beloved other half came home" ( https://instagram.com/p/5G_hnxo6BY/?taken-by=sarahmaelouise). Sam liked and posted the pic (and then later deleted it).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:52 am

So we just need a corrected description of E9 and E10 to but sure it finishes on 22/10?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:59 am

This is not the first time them being on around the same time..
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 Screen22
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:03 am

OMG and I just realised both their twitter icons are in black and white! Aw why must I love Richie and Sam so much?!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:09 am

Sam's roomie is in Kirra beach at the moment. Guess who's going to little ole Kirra beach in two days?  ME!!! The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 1710264613 might just have to try and bump into her
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:48 am

I find it interesting that Alex, Richie and Michael are doing the episode diaries on TenPlay but not Sasha...

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:33 am

iamreal2u wrote:This is not the first time them being on around the same time..
The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 Screen22
It certainly is not the first time. giggling
They are also on IG at the same time.
I think it is just a coinky-dink and Richie uses Twitter most out of all the guys... he tweeted this episode as well.
I really, really hope he is next lead if not F1 (I see him as F3).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:34 am

HodanG wrote:OMG and I just realised both their twitter icons are in black and white! Aw why must I love Richie and Sam so much?!
I know! I feel the same! Why, Richie, why?! Why you make me like you so?! giggling

No matter what happens, #TeamRichie cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:51 am

To give one an idea how viewers react to Michael and what they think of Richie?
These are the TOP COMMENTS after Michael kissed Sam and got SQT and a rose.

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 76 Fdgddd10
Needless to say, it's not bias that viewers don't see Michael in a positive light and neither does the media.
Richie hasn't even had a date yet and when Sam does anything with Michael viewers let it be known they prefer Richie.

I see that becoming more and more obvious after Richie gets his date.
It's not about who is a good or not good person.
It's just this is what is happening and it happens on all shows/seasons/franchises.  :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by computerms Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:16 am

Here are some more viewer opinions regarding Michael.  It just goes to prove it depends on what you want to see, hear or believe. IMO
Dean Mitchell
Dean Mitchell I love Michael he is so lovely
Like · Reply · 7 · 4 hrs
Megan Montana
Megan Montana She made him a toastie for dinner. And burnt it. Sam. Sam. Sam.
Like · Reply · 5 · 1 hr
Kim Dang
Kim Dang You good girl Sam, hahahaha saw you kissing him so nice, pick Michael Sam.
Like · Reply · 4 · 4 hrs
Emel Tepedelen
Emel Tepedelen Luv sam and micheal
Like · Reply · 2 · 3 hrs
Heather Simpson
Heather Simpson Michael for the win!
Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr
Sandra White
Sandra White I lovvvvvvvvveeeee Michael
Like · Reply · 2 ·

computerms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 82 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy