SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:28 am

Yep, called it. Heather levels of insanity. Richie's trending on Twitter and you have Australian media personalities raving about him.

And look, even a great edit can't disguise a good chemistry. It would take something really big for Sam to doubt Richie and thus, eliminate him. For a lot of people, being physically attracted to someone means very little if you have burning chemistry with them. It's not like Richie's hideous, anyway.

I get what you mean though, AAL. She did say she's attracted to brunettes with dark eyes on Smallzy and that was post-filming.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:28 am

Do we have enough screencaps to find out if Richie ends up going to NZ for MTP?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:30 am

aerina wrote:Yep, called it. Heather levels of insanity. Richie's trending on Twitter and you have Australian media personalities raving about him.

And look, even a great edit can't disguise a good chemistry. It would take something really big for Sam to doubt Richie and thus, eliminate him. For a lot of people, being physically attracted to someone means very little if you have burning chemistry with them. It's not like Richie's hideous, anyway.

I get what you mean though, AAL. She did say she's attracted to brunettes with dark eyes on Smallzy and that was post-filming.

Yes I agree! I feel like she has no reason to eliminate him... Like what is there to fault? And the way she was watching with Wippa her date with Richie. Her eyes look like she's inlove. Either that or she's a really good actress
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:32 am

Yup. I am calling it. Richie is likely to be next Bachelor (if not F1)...
This is Lisa's tweet about Richie...

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 80 Asddd10

I think everyone fell in love with Richie:
... Fitzy and Wippa day one said Richie is the winner
... Sam's brother faved a tweet Richie is the winner
... Sam liking @ten_insider's photo of Richie posted 3 weeks before show aired
... Sam's childhood friends following Richie on IG
... Lisa's bf Tyson tweeting to Richie and watching b/c of Richie
... Lisa tweeting about Richie
... Rosie saying Richie is the first contestant she's ever had a crush on, wants him to win
... Aussie media tweeting and IG-ing about Richie and him being next Bach if not winner

This is like Ben H all over again, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:34 am

Oh my God, my odds are at 50/50 now, I can't choose???

Would Lisa know who the winner is...? That tweet is very specific...

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:47 am

^^ Looking through IG it seems that Lisa and Sam did not meet up after the Bachette was done. Maybe someone else can confirm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:48 am

Go take a look at the video Sam posted on Instagram, you can hear a guy laughing in the background and everybody is commenting that it sounds like Richie (I listened to it a few times and it definitely sounds like him IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:48 am

Sam did say she was smitten with Richie tonight

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:52 am

Has anyone watched the video on Instagram or Twitter of Sam watching Richie's breakdance with Wippa?  Can anyone else hear a male laugh in the background? Or was it coming from the tv?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am

AmyB wrote:Go take a look at the video Sam posted on Instagram, you can hear a guy laughing in the background and everybody is commenting that it sounds like Richie (I listened to it a few times and it definitely sounds like him IMO).
. Snap. What the?  They wouldn't be that silly would they? I just watched the video back to see if there was a VO of Richie laughing at the time and nada!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:57 am

It definitely wasn't from the TV because you could hear the audio from the TV and the laugh in the background definitely had real time audio (does that make sense? giggling ) I've listened to it multiple times and it definitely sounds like Richie's laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:03 am

AmyB wrote:It definitely wasn't from the TV because you could hear the audio from the TV and the laugh in the background definitely had real time audio (does that make sense? giggling ) I've listened to it multiple times and it definitely sounds like Richie's laugh

OMG you guys are right. Someone is laughing behind the camera and it really sounds like Richie`s laugh affraid
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy