SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 81 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:07 am

They would not have Richie or any of the Bachs there so doubt it.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Page 81 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:08 am

Probably just a camera guy laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:09 am

AmyB wrote:It definitely wasn't from the TV because you could hear the audio from the TV and the laugh in the background definitely had real time audio (does that make sense? giggling ) I've listened to it multiple times and it definitely sounds like Richie's laugh
Methinks it was probably camera man or crew. Ritchie wouldn't have been there, not for something public or with public figures!!

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:09 am

It definitely sounds like him but they would be silly to do it, really?!? Believe me I hope it is but I don't think they would take that chance. Is Richie booked for any media tomorrow?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:09 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Looking through IG it seems that Lisa and Sam did not meet up after the Bachette was done.  Maybe someone else can confirm.

Well I´m actually asking myself if Lisa and Sam are even in contact?! Because they seem not to communicate via IG maybe via twitter? But it`s a loong time since I saw them to do something together. So I would say Lisa has no idea who the F1 is.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:10 am

I feel like if someone spotted him in Sydney, it'd be game over tbh. So that's why he's in Perth for the duration of the show airing. Defs not Richie.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:11 am

Sundy wrote:It definitely sounds like him but they would be silly to do it, really?!?  Believe me I hope it is but I don't think they would take that chance. Is Richie booked for any media tomorrow?
I really hope so!! I haven't checked to see but I would think he would be on some radio stations calling in? Maybe Dan and Maz? Or Fitzy and Wippa? He's in Perth though so he may do the silent media thing the way Snez did.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:11 am

Snezana was able to travel in and out of Perth without being detected for months, so for all we know Richie could've travelled to Sydney without anyone seeing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:14 am

AmyB wrote:Snezana was able to travel in and out of Perth without being detected for months, so for all we know Richie could've travelled to Sydney without anyone seeing him.

If they managed to do it with Snez they can do it again with Richie.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:15 am

natik wrote:
AmyB wrote:Snezana was able to travel in and out of Perth without being detected for months, so for all we know Richie could've travelled to Sydney without anyone seeing him.

If they managed to do it with Snez they can do it again with Richie.

True, true. Sam said she and for F1 are not meeting up with each other for the duration of the show though due to the risk of getting caught. Not that I believe everything Sam says but it could be true.

Maybe if either Sash or Richie took time off work, their colleagues and friends would suspect so that's why.

Back to top Go down

Post by nc7373 Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:20 am

Just imagine if after all this it was neither Sash or Richie and was actually Michael….just like…imagine ahaha

nc7373

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 am

nc7373 wrote:Just imagine if after all this it was neither Sash or Richie and was actually Michael….just like…imagine ahaha
From their date I didn't even need to imagine what Richie and Sam would be like as a couple married for 50 years.
It felt so real watching them together. The way they are with one another is spell-bounding and they would have a lifetime of fun together and laughter and just amazingness.
beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 82 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+44
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
Aunties_Love
Emilia23_12
Mella13
Quane
natik
mindless
bellehuntley
EmmK
Sundy