SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by jojo47 Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:07 am

atem wrote:There's been nothing 'new' about this season at all.

You guys act like the lead picks who people want.  It's not American Idol.

Love it! cantstopl
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

Post by atem Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:As long as they get ratings, they don't care.
(LOL Atem, are you in my head rent free?) giggling

LOL  I guess so!

It's ok. It's not like it's prime real estate anyway. In fact, it's squirrel infested. (just a warning)

This franchise makes me squirrely.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:32 am

so okay then... since credibility = BS... then what does that say about the happy forever love you at the FRC?

sorry guys, you are making fun but I do not get the inside joke

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:42 am

lexforlife wrote:I'm not sure this is mere coincidence but April and Tim seem to pop up on SM at this time at least today that I  noticed it- this morning and now an hr ago. What do you guys think? This was on IG btw.

Hmmmmm, interesting!! Since we know that the ATFR has been filmed already, I'm sure they are spending lots of time together just not out and about! Hugesmile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:44 am

HEA wrote:so okay then... since credibility = BS... then what does that say about the happy forever love you at the FRC?

sorry guys, you are making fun but I do not get the inside joke

With few exceptions...Trista/Ryan, Ash/JP, Sean/Cat, Des/Chris and I will include some couples who althought they didn't make it to the altar, lasted a long time...Charlie/Sarah and Byron/Mary....that was BS as well. See...well, everyone else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:52 am

thanks sprite. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:40 am

Brill wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I'm not sure this is mere coincidence but April and Tim seem to pop up on SM at this time at least today that I  noticed it- this morning and now an hr ago. What do you guys think? This was on IG btw.

Hmmmmm, interesting!!  Since we know that the ATFR has been filmed already, I'm sure they are spending lots of time together just not out and about! Hugesmile

Trisha's IG is now public again as well ....
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:52 am

For some perspective about this 'franchise' this is what's going on in Switzerland's version

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Coming soon to the US.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:14 am

atem wrote:For some perspective about this 'franchise' this is what's going on in Switzerland's version

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Coming soon to the US.

Although I will say that some of those girls looked a little rougher than what we are used to, there isn't really anything there that we have not seen here...from that preview at least. We have had massages, mud baths, skinny dipping, kick boxing or whatever that was with Ames and the guys on Ashley's season. International versions of BB on the other hand are  much skankier!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:55 am

So dj made a video of the meltdown and it was less than 2mins. I don't think April will leave just because she will not give up on love. I agree Ash, only sleuthers here know that April got a LCD but to the general viewing public, April might be leaving so why give that away by posting anything about Tim and April in that fantasy pool. My 5 cents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:13 am

We also had women lying in bed with the main and doing belly shots. I have forgotten which season that was attached to.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:17 am

atem wrote:There's been nothing 'new' about this season at all.

You guys act like the lead picks who people want.  It's not American Idol.
cantstopl You gave me a good laugh, atem. It's so true.  

I don't really see that time is an indication that Trish could be f1. They'll fit in what they need in any case. IMO they're playing up April potentially leaving because she is the f1. There's really been no doubt introduced with Trish, it's all been April.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion #3

+23
Mr&MrsSmith
vivi2
Rolly
LynnTa
timfan
iamreal2u
richmondrose
Brill
jojo47
Ash2214
Kashathediva