SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:57 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Whit...I just said to thank him for the follow and then PS what are you and Nikki thinking?  It is so obvious that you belong together.  I was just kidding about the PS part but that is what I think.

That would of been good because I think they belong together too.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Kelly posted a picture of her and Christy. I wonder if Nikki and Sharleen left already.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:02 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Kelly posted a picture of her and Christy.  I wonder if Nikki and Sharleen left already.

Well that was another short trip for Nikki . I know when I get together with my Girlfriends we spend the whole weekend together. Just really makes me wonder why........
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Sharleen just posted a picture of the morning after at Kelly's house.  It looks like blonde hair.  Maybe Christy gave Nikki a make-over.  I am curious to see if she got a haircut.  Chrissy's hair looks the same so do not think the hair belongs to her. I think Christy cuts hair.

The caption of the picture is the morning after, part one.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:12 pm

It looks like 3-4 inches of hair.

Christy sort of looks like Nikki

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:21 pm

[quote="Maggenzm"]ATTENTION EVERYONE, I AM FREEKING OUT,  JPG IS FOLLOWING ME!!
Should I say, thank you for the follow? I really don't want him to be bombarded with requests. What do you think?[/quote

Nice! May I ask what did you post that he started to follow you?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Someone commented that it looks like a party weave. Hmmm. I do not know much about weaves but it has to either be Nikki or Christy. They are the only blondes and Christy's hair looks long in the picture I see of her and Kelly sitting on couch drinking wine and watching TV or a movie, maybe.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:38 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:Kelly posted a picture of her and Christy.  I wonder if Nikki and Sharleen left already.

Well that was another short trip for Nikki . I know when I get together with my Girlfriends we spend the whole weekend together. Just really makes me wonder why........

Nikki flew in on Thursday so she only stayed for two days if she has not left yet.  I think Sharleen only flew in yesterday.  I thought they are going to a concert? no? Or maybe Nikki went to the game with Andi?

What's a party wave?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:43 pm

They did not go to a concert. It looked like they hung out Kelly's last night and then they went bowling. No pictures of them from today except for the ones they have just recently posted.

Someone did post that they saw Nikki at Bloomingdales.

Nikki's mom liked the picture of the hair. I think if Nikki got a haircut...her hair color will be mostly her natural color. I would love to see a picture of her.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:43 pm

soccerm3m wrote:Whit...I just said to thank him for the follow and then PS what are you and Nikki thinking?  It is so obvious that you belong together.  I was just kidding about the PS part but that is what I think.

Yes, that's what I meant Whit. Who knows? Someone might just make a comment that will allow me to add that.. I have to be very careful not to be creepy and cause him to freak out and unfollow me LOL. I will keep you posted!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:44 pm

A think a party weave is like a hair extension to make you hair longer than it really is.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:47 pm

It does look like a hair extension to me. The top is too straight

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m