SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 Empty Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:11 pm

Continue here.

soccerm3m wrote:
whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I think that picture of Nikki and her friend was taken at the Masquerade Ball. I think that was either the Friday or Saturday before she posted the IG saying about pathetic people. It was probably in the middle of the whole breakup fiasco. Not sure of her motives for posting it now.

Nikki does look very happy in Atlanta. One of the pictures posted someone commented it looked like Nikki had been crying. I can never tell because I am not sure if you can make photo bigger like on Facebook. I personally think it is good for her to reconnect with these girls. I am not sure your friends at home would understand the environment on the show unless you lived it. I wonder if JP has seen the pictures.

Where are you seeing these pics ?

IG. Not sure how to copy them over here. Some are also on Nikki's community page on Facebook.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:14 pm

andi_dorfman
11 hours ago
Impromptu bowl sesh @nikki_ferrell @kellytravisty @sharleenjoynt @christyyhansen

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 10691756_705781372863458_38865020_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:15 pm

andi_dorfman
15 hours ago
The perfect Friday night!!!!! Love love love these girls!!! @nikki_ferrell @kellytravisty @christyyhansen @sharleenjoynt

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 10747768_322619167941928_1046243609_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:16 pm

andi_dorfman
2 days ago
Starting this celebratory weekend off right!!! ATL get ready @nikki_ferrell @kellytravisty #goingHAMM

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 10802459_340639412785616_2032586793_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:17 pm

nikki_ferrell
2 days ago · Gypsy Kitchen
Celebrating these two for forever! He totally put a ring on it! @kellytravisty @huntergeorgia Love you two!

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 914804_1497356353879705_377857301_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:20 pm

soccerm3m, what was JPG response? I forgot

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:30 pm

He told Dr Jenn....if she left me I would not die but I would be really sad.

He told the lie detector....no.  He said it right away and did not beat around the bush when asked other questions by human lie detector.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Yea that's right. It's hard to tell if he's sad because he doesn't look like it in his pics

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:45 pm

soccerm3m wrote:He told Dr Jenn....if she left me I would not die but I would be really sad.

He told the lie detector....no.  He said it right away and did not beat around the bush when asked other questions by human lie detector.

When he said no to human lie detector he meant he would not be able to just walk away without it affecting him. Just to clarify.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:54 pm

soccerm3m wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:He told Dr Jenn....if she left me I would not die but I would be really sad.

When he said no to human lie detector he meant he would not be able to just walk away without it affecting him.  Just to clarify.

I think it is affecting them both they were together for almost a year and to me seem to truly love and respect each other. Maybe his response to that tweet was just pure out of anger because he usually is so kind or ignores the nasty comments. You can look happy on the outside but could be hurting inside. Nobody really knows what happen between these two but them. I am sure they both really wanted it to work out but the distance and SM got the better of them. I would not be surprised at all if they are still in contact with each other.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:01 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:

When he said no to human lie detector he meant he would not be able to just walk away without it affecting him.  Just to clarify.

I think it is affecting them both they were together for almost a year and to me seem to truly love and respect each other. Maybe his response to that tweet was just pure out of anger because he usually is so kind or ignores the nasty comments. You can look happy on the outside but could be hurting inside. Nobody really knows what happen between these two but them. I am sure they both really wanted it to work out but the distance and SM  got the better of them. I would not be surprised at all if they are still in contact with each other.

If he saw that tweet and looked at her IG I can understand why he would respond like that not knowing anything about her. He could have ignored and moved on like he has for the last year but for someone to comment like that when her own backyard is filled with racy pics, it is understandable. We live in a society where women want to be treated the same as men, however at times they pick and choose how they want to be treated.

If she tweeted me a comment like that, I'd probably respond the same way, and it would be considered ok.

I give him credit for everything he has put up with in SM, he handles it well. This is the first time I've ever seen anything of this nature by him.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:

I think it is affecting them both they were together for almost a year and to me seem to truly love and respect each other. Maybe his response to that tweet was just pure out of anger because he usually is so kind or ignores the nasty comments. You can look happy on the outside but could be hurting inside. Nobody really knows what happen between these two but them. I am sure they both really wanted it to work out but the distance and SM  got the better of them. I would not be surprised at all if they are still in contact with each other.

If he saw that tweet and looked at her IG I can understand why he would respond like that not knowing anything about her. He could have ignored and moved on like he has for the last year but for someone to comment like that when her own backyard is filled with racy pics, it is understandable. We live in a society where women want to be treated the same as men, however at times they pick and choose how they want to be treated.

If she tweeted me a comment like that, I'd probably respond the same way, and it would be considered ok.

I give him credit for everything he has put up with in SM, he handles it well. This is the first time I've ever seen anything of this nature by him.

I agree Good Post
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m