SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:47 pm

I agree GA and whit90. I remember a line in my Psychology class: "pain alters our personality" He's been nice with those attackers. As I said on the discussion thread, he could have said it just out of anger.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:26 pm

chinita wrote:I agree GA and whit90. I remember a line  in my Psychology class: "pain alters our personality" He's been nice with those attackers. As I said on the discussion thread, he could have said it just out of anger.

I was trying to think of something like that, but deleted that part of my post. I wanted to say that with all they have gone through with SM and now the break up, I wonder if we will see more indications of the hurt even though he has always maintained himself in a positive manner.

Often times during a break up we will see compassion, understanding, anger, healing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:42 pm

So far, pics of both don't look like they are sad or hurt. It looks normal to me as they are still together laugh out loud but again, look can be deceiving.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:

When he said no to human lie detector he meant he would not be able to just walk away without it affecting him.  Just to clarify.

I think it is affecting them both they were together for almost a year and to me seem to truly love and respect each other. Maybe his response to that tweet was just pure out of anger because he usually is so kind or ignores the nasty comments. You can look happy on the outside but could be hurting inside. Nobody really knows what happen between these two but them. I am sure they both really wanted it to work out but the distance and SM  got the better of them. I would not be surprised at all if they are still in contact with each other.

If he saw that tweet and looked at her IG I can understand why he would respond like that not knowing anything about her. He could have ignored and moved on like he has for the last year but for someone to comment like that when her own backyard is filled with racy pics, it is understandable. We live in a society where women want to be treated the same as men, however at times they pick and choose how they want to be treated.

If she tweeted me a comment like that, I'd probably respond the same way, and it would be considered ok.

I give him credit for everything he has put up with in SM, he handles it well. This is the first time I've ever seen anything of this nature by him.

Absolutely! He has done better than I can.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:33 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE, I AM FREEKING OUT,  JPG IS FOLLOWING ME!!
Should I say, thank you for the follow? I really don't want him to be bombarded with requests. What do you think?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Maggenzm wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE, I AM FREEKING OUT,  JPG IS FOLLOWING ME!!
Should I say, thank you for the follow? I really don't want him to be bombarded with requests. What do you think?

Thank for following me and then put PS what are you and Nikki thinking?  It is so obvious that you belong together. Smiley  Just kidding about 2nd part.

Last edited by soccerm3m on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:55 pm

I think this is interesting....Sharleen, Christy, and Nikki are in town for the weekend to celebrate Kelly's engagement and Andi is at the UGA game with Josh. Hmmm. Maybe they are all there but not sure Sharleen would find that exciting. I have only seen IG pictures of Andi at the game. The others have been quiet today. I have seen some likes on IG but no pictures.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:56 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I think this is interesting....Sharleen, Christy, and Nikki are in town for the weekend to celebrate Kelly's engagement and Andi is at the UGA game with Josh.   Hmmm.  Maybe they are all there but not sure Sharleen would find that exciting.  I have only seen IG pictures of Andi at the game.  The others have been quiet today.  I have seen some likes on IG but no pictures.

They had their girls night last night. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Maggenzm wrote:ATTENTION EVERYONE, I AM FREEKING OUT,  JPG IS FOLLOWING ME!!

That is cool you should just say thank you and that you wish him the best. You can also say that there are people who still care about him. Your a lucky girl clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:26 pm

Thank you for the inputs. Soccermom, I wanted to add the Nikki comment but, chicken out. There are still a lot of sharks looking to hurt his feeling on SM, so I just said " Thank you for the follow. I wish you all the best life has to offer."
Whit90, I think " there are people who still care about him" would have being very encouraging for him now, but I just saw the comment now.
I am going to be looking for an opportunity to add the "Nikki" and "others care about him" comments in the future.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:36 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Thank you for the inputs. Soccermom, I wanted to add the Nikki comment but, chicken out. There are still a lot of sharks looking to hurt his feeling on SM, so I just said " Thank you for the follow. I wish you all the best life has to offer."
Whit90, I think " there are people who still care about him" would have being very encouraging for him now, but I just saw the comment now.
I am going to be looking for an opportunity to add the "Nikki"  and "others care about him" comments in the future.

What was Nikki's comment ? You did good he is a good guy and deserves positive feedback.

I just do not get how so many people can be so nasty to him or her when none of us no the real truth about their relationship .

whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Whit...I just said to thank him for the follow and then PS what are you and Nikki thinking? It is so obvious that you belong together. I was just kidding about the PS part but that is what I think.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #8

+11
GuardianAngel
chinita
Maggenzm
luvlady345
Mommyof2
livlafluv1
Carolina2020
stuckinsc
soccermom333
whit90
soccerm3m