SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:19 pm

edenpol wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:Is anyone else patiently waiting for one of them to hopefully post a #tbt???
Meeee!! Praying for a tbt this week!! We didn't get one in sooo long :tissuebox

Honestly I am not waiting for one. If they are traveling back to Atl and have an event tonite I am sure they are not even thinking about it. I think we had a good week of pics of them so I am good for now. Especially knowing we may get more pics tonite IF they are attending the event tonite.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by edenpol Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:22 pm

nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:Is anyone else patiently waiting for one of them to hopefully post a #tbt???

Honestly I am not waiting for one.  If they are traveling back to Atl and have an event tonite I am sure they are not even thinking about it.  I think we had a good week of pics of them so I am good for now.  Especially knowing we may get more pics tonite IF they are attending the event tonite.
Yeah I know we should'nt really be upset if we won't get one, but I do want one, badly haha
The last one Andi did was 3 weeks ago (The picture I sent her, my avatar!! :cutesmile!: )and I don't think Josh did one that week..
So hoping they will.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:26 pm

edenpol wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
edenpol wrote:

Honestly I am not waiting for one.  If they are traveling back to Atl and have an event tonite I am sure they are not even thinking about it.  I think we had a good week of pics of them so I am good for now.  Especially knowing we may get more pics tonite IF they are attending the event tonite.
Yeah I know we should'nt really be upset if we won't get one, but I do want one, badly haha
The last one Andi did was 3 weeks ago (The picture I sent her, my avatar!! :cutesmile!: )and I don't think Josh did one that week..
So hoping they will.

I really know how you feel because we can never get too much of our favorite couple. I don't see how they can keep going the way they are. They never stop, so I am sure the really enjoy a quiet nite at home when they can get it.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:55 pm

I'm quite satisfied with what we got this week - it's more than the average week. What I'm dying to get though is a TV wedding and an announcement of the date.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:20 pm

aviej wrote:I'm quite satisfied with what we got this week - it's more than the average week. What I'm dying to get though is a TV wedding and an announcement of the date.

I hear you, I can't wait to see wedding pictures. What leads me to believe that their will be a TV wedding is that when are they having time to do anything that pertains to planning the wedding? Someone else must be planning it for them. IMO
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Interesting point. For Des and Chris, did she reveal some of her concrete plans re the wedding before they announced it wouldn't be televised? Or did ALL of the details of the wedding come after the annoucement?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Don't get me wrong, I love all the great pictures we have seen this week! I just like when they post, because usually it is them more relaxed and not at an event.

Related to that, I think it is a possibility they aren't going to the Jezebel party tonight. @CassieeNaeve just tweeted that Andi and Josh were on her plane and @Emily_Tams tweeted a pic of Josh her mom took at the airport. If they are just now leaving LA, they won't land in ATL until around 8PM Eastern time. Unless they go straight to the airport, I don't see them going home, getting ready, and going back out after everything they have been up to. On the other hand, they seem to have endless amounts of energy so maybe they will.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Justafan2 wrote:Don't get me wrong, I love all the great pictures we have seen this week! I just like when they post, because usually it is them more relaxed and not at an event.

Related to that, I think it is a possibility they aren't going to the Jezebel party tonight. @CassieeNaeve just tweeted that Andi and Josh were on her plane and @Emily_Tams tweeted a pic of Josh her mom took at the airport. If they are just now leaving LA, they won't land in ATL until around 8PM Eastern time. Unless they go straight to the airport, I don't see them going home, getting ready, and going back out after everything they have been up to. On the other hand, they seem to have endless amounts of energy so maybe they will.

That's a crazy schedule they keep! But the party is at the Havana Club in Buckhead from 8pm-3am, and they will be used to California time, so you never know, they might make an appearance after all!

Or maybe they would rather cuddle up and watch Scandal at home instead giggling !

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:36 pm

andi_dorfman
57 minutes ago
Feeling the holiday spirit in my red jumpsuit and also feeling nice and healthy! No matter where we are my crazy fiance is always helping people get healthy with Advocare, he's a nut ... But it works! Hit him up anytime from anywhere at TeamJoshMurray@gmail.com to join the Dec. 1 challenge

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 10817844_359986490841763_1777889866_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 3 minutes ago

Apparently inflight entertainment is as dead as dinos... #crosscountry #bored #looooongflight (thumbs down, plane ✈️)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:49 pm

edenpol wrote:

It's been awhile since we've gotten a TBT or a MCM or a WCM. I'm having withdrawals.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 3 minutes ago

Apparently inflight entertainment is as dead as dinos... #crosscountry #bored #looooongflight (thumbs down, plane ✈️)

I've got a suggestion for her, one that Josh can help her with. Three words:

Mile High Club

:cutesmile!: #kiddingithink
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara