SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Josh just posted a picture as well. Looks like someone took it for him while they were doing the photo shoot. It's definitely a super glam and serious one. I actually like it. Her dress is gorg and he looks handsome. The finished product is going to be so, so pretty.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Justafan2 Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 2m2 minutes ago

So peaceful out here, absolutely incredible! #DanaPoint #Cali

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 3 B2v7q55CYAAuSSY

Thanks Linds!! So don't get me wrong I think Andi is absolutely beautiful but I am not sure if I love the top of this dress. I think the nude is washing her out IMO. She wears a lot of neutrals but I actually think she looks stunning in bright colors. I remember the pink romper she wore to the Jezebel party. I loved it!

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Josh just posted a picture as well. Looks like someone took it for him while they were doing the photo shoot. It's definitely a super glam and serious one. I actually like it. Her dress is gorg and he looks handsome. The finished product is going to be so, so pretty.
Yep, reminds me of the tone of this photoshoot. Totally glam and my favorite fake couple of all time laugh out loud:
http://fashionblog-cococouture.blogspot.com/2012/05/vogue-archives-june-2008-sarah-jessica.html

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Josh just posted a picture as well. Looks like someone took it for him while they were doing the photo shoot. It's definitely a super glam and serious one. I actually like it. Her dress is gorg and he looks handsome. The finished product is going to be so, so pretty.
Yep, reminds me of the tone of this photoshoot. Totally glam and my favorite fake couple of all time laugh out loud:
http://fashionblog-cococouture.blogspot.com/2012/05/vogue-archives-june-2008-sarah-jessica.html

Yes! Love it! In Josh's picture, it looks like Andi has her hand up a bit to show off her engagement ring, so it's definitely a wedding type of shoot, not that we couldn't already tell with how they're dressed laugh out loud
I'm guessing there might be an interview or maybe the magazine just wants to show off pretty places for people to get married in the LA area or surrounding areas considering the magazine is for travel and there won't be an interview. Either way, the pictures are going to come out gorgeous.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:13 pm

2 things wrong with this picture. 1) why aren't they smiling and 2) why are they standing so far apart?

Can't wait to see more and read the article.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Looks like that's the theme/look for the photo shoot. Hopefully there's a photo that suits them more, even though I like this one.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 3 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 3 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 3 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 3 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:27 pm

Linds911 wrote:Looks like that's the theme/look for the photo shoot. Hopefully there's a photo that suits them more, even though I like this one.

I also like the picture but just wish they were closer , holding hands and smiling. Hopefully we will see a lot more pictures.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:38 pm

It must be the pose and facial expression the photographer asked for because neither of them are smiling.

We need something from Andi. No MCM yesterday or the week before, just the tweet on the landscape in Dana Point, no instagram pictures.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:It must be the pose and facial expression the photographer asked for because neither of them are smiling.

We need something from Andi.  No MCM yesterday or the week before, just the tweet on the landscape in Dana Point, no instagram pictures.
I noticed that too. I was expecting a mcm from her yesterday
hope we'll get a tbt !
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:43 pm

Ok, so exactly how long are Andi and Josh staying in LA? If the photoshoot was today, when is the "charity" event? Is it possible that the JODI showing in NYC for the bridal show and now in LA for this photoshoot is part of the marketing strategy to increase the viewership for their TV wedding?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:53 pm

edenpol wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:It must be the pose and facial expression the photographer asked for because neither of them are smiling.

We need something from Andi.  No MCM yesterday or the week before, just the tweet on the landscape in Dana Point, no instagram pictures.
I noticed that too. I was expecting a mcm from her yesterday
hope we'll get a tbt !

Well Josh posted a mcm for his boys on IG, but nothing from Andi.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Perhaps engagement photos? Save-the-dates????

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara