SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Ash2214 Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Just a heads up - IG and Apple iMessage are both having issues right now.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:18 pm

edenpol wrote:Ok I have a guess!
Instagram got really messed up (some of my friends mentioned it) and because it ruined Josh's photo with Andi, he deleted his tweet, so people won't get confused. And then it deleted his second photo (the tbt) and that's why he posted it as a photo on twitter
Hope we'll get the picture with Andi when instagram will work out.

I hope so too, I just really want to see that picture. And hopefully he'll repost it when instagram starts working properly again.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:46 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:It was a cute pic of them from the wedding they attended a few months ago with Andi kissing Josh's cheek. The quote was about joining them for AdvoCare calls from like 6- midnight tonight. It was too stupid for me to bring over when I saw it on my feed, I hate that junk Rolling Eyes

What do you mean stupid of you to bring over?  We want you to bring over anything and everything you see and find.  Some of us cannot do that and if it wasn't for people like you we would miss out on so much.
Oy sorry but I cannot stand bringing over any of the AdvoCare stuff.

I love Josh's tbt with the siblings. They're all so darn adorable!! How Murraylicious! I wonder if everyone will be together for Christmas.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi everyone. pretty knew to this but I'm hoping everything is fine with Andi and Josh. She posted a #tbt photo of her and some girlfriends and he posted a #tbt of him and his brother and sister. You don't think they are slowly trying to let everyone down do you? Thanksgiving weekend looked like they had a fabulous time.  Please don't get angry with me but I'm having palpatations (LOL) worrying if they are fine. Let me know you're thoughts. You guys are always in the know.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:12 pm

mamahamme wrote:Hi everyone. pretty knew to this but I'm hoping everything is fine with Andi and Josh. She posted a #tbt photo of her and some girlfriends and he posted a #tbt of him and his brother and sister. You don't think they are slowly trying to let everyone down do you? Thanksgiving weekend looked like they had a fabulous time.  Please don't get angry with me but I'm having palpatations (LOL) worrying if they are fine. Let me know you're thoughts. You guys are always in the know.

I think they're being like normal people with a variety of interests and relationships. This is par for the course and happens after every finale, the couples (most of them) slowly step away and go back to real life and jobs and friends, their time no longer consists of selling the show and their love story. They do that for fun occasionally as we've seen them do here and there.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:18 pm

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 40 10843733_400926783391726_340694806_n

Last edited by Trueloveforever on Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:20 pm

My sweetheart @andi_dorfman and I would love to have you all join us on a call tonight to learn more about AdvoCare and how it has changed not only our lives, but all those who are on our team! It's gonna be fun, come get involved! The call's start at 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11pmET tonight and the number with passcodes is: 712-775-7089 then code: 518825# then 114711# ... Can't wait to talk with y'all!! Email me at TeamJoshMurray@gmail.com with any questions.

I don't live in the US, is there any way I could listen in on this call??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Thank you for the info. After watching their interview video's and such they always seemed to be so happy and able to joke and laugh. I will try and relax a little. laugh out loud

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:24 pm

I had to steal that pic for my avatar.. they're too gorgeous!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:26 pm

sara11- I think you might be disappointed to listen in on the call which will definitely be a sales call for advocare. They will be talking about the product- and it seems they will have others talking about the product, too. If that's what you'd like to listen to, you might try opening a Skype account and see if you can get in on it that way.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:27 pm

They are Gorgeous!!!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Trueloveforever wrote: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 40 10843733_400926783391726_340694806_n
What a gorgeous picture!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara