SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:04 pm

nannymargie wrote:I am ready for Josh and Andi to post an IG about each other again.  It's been a while.

Ikr.I was thinking that today too. They haven't posted anything about each other on twitter in the past few days either. No mcm or wcw this week either. I really want to see a cute picture soon.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Awww just remember Jodi just had the very LONG Thanksgiving week w each other and their families. Maybe we will get some cute pictures this weekend. Praying
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:37 pm

I miss their pictures too, and their cute twitter banter, but I'm actually glad they don't post things constantly about each other.  I think it can be overkill with some of these celeb couples (like Jesse James Decker). I feel good knowing that they are basically living together and sleeping in the same bed every night, so their private time together is theirs , as it should be, and they don't feel the need to display it for all to see  (again, like Jesse James Decker). I feel it seems more genuine and real when they don't put it all out there on SM all the time.

Having said that, an occasional picture of them cuddling or a #tbt is always great and makes me smile ear to ear!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:49 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Alanna wrote:As for the cleaning, pretty sure Josh wishes and wants to encourage more of it, not that it's happening currently. Ha. So cute!!
LOL, I thought he was just being a stinker and trying to get out of doing chores! I'm assuming that their division of labour is such that Andi does the cooking and Josh does the dishes, but he figured that flattery would get him everywhere and that if he sweet-talked her and told her how good she is at cleaning, then maybe she'd want to do ALL of it, ALL the time. Good try, but no. laugh out loud

Hugesmile They talked about that in the TV Guide interview. The closet situation was in the Extra or Entertainment Tonight interview, but not quite certain. Those 2 & the JKL interviews are my favorite post-show ones. Smiley[/quote]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 37 8367-910  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 37 I_got_13  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 37 E5kqdm15  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Do you think we'll get a tbt today? I'm hoping!! Any tbt would be great, but a picture we have'nt seen yet would be amazingg
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:33 pm

edenpol wrote:Do you think we'll get a tbt today? I'm hoping!! Any tbt would be great, but a picture we have'nt seen yet would be amazingg

I would love that also.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:02 am

I sure hope we get a pic of the two of them soon....I really miss seeing a pic of them together! giggling

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:13 am

I agree I would love a #tbt, specifically from Josh. It has been since their anniversary that he has posted specifically about Andi or just the two of them. I totally get the argument that sometimes less social media presence shows they are in a healthy relationship and I have no doubt they are. I am just selfish and want some behind the scenes pics of the cute couple!

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:16 am

Andi posted a #tbt with her friends. it's cute, but no Josh. Hopefully he'll post one of him and Andi today. Would love another no filter pic and comment like the one he posted of their LCD!

http://instagram.com/p/wMG1RBzdr6/

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:17 am

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 11m 11 minutes ago
#tbt to good ole fun times with best friends! So many captions could go with this photo!
 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 37 10817636_353839988122174_299610252_n
Well we almost got what we wanted.. giggling
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:40 am

That IG picture is from the last wedding she served in.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:15 am

Justafan2 wrote:I agree I would love a #tbt, specifically from Josh. It has been since their anniversary that he has posted specifically about Andi or just the two of them. I totally get the argument that sometimes less social media presence shows they are in a healthy relationship and I have no doubt they are. I am just selfish and want some behind the scenes pics of the cute couple!
Agreed! I never take their social media activity (or lack thereof) to be any kind of sign as to how things are going between them. They do it because the fans expect it, not because the health of their relationship depends on weekly IG photos. And sometimes they probably just can't be bothered -- particularly Josh, who seems to be able to take or leave the whole social media thing. That said, however, I'm completely selfish and also super nosy, and I want more behind-the-scenes #TBTs!! Pretty please, Andi and Josh? Praying
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara