SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:I agree I would love a #tbt, specifically from Josh. It has been since their anniversary that he has posted specifically about Andi or just the two of them. I totally get the argument that sometimes less social media presence shows they are in a healthy relationship and I have no doubt they are. I am just selfish and want some behind the scenes pics of the cute couple!
Agreed! I never take their social media activity (or lack thereof) to be any kind of sign as to how things are going between them. They do it because the fans expect it, not because the health of their relationship depends on weekly IG photos. And sometimes they probably just can't be bothered -- particularly Josh, who seems to be able to take or leave the whole social media thing. That said, however, I'm completely selfish and also super nosy, and I want more behind-the-scenes #TBTs!! Pretty please, Andi and Josh? Praying
I'm with you, Eagle. Shocker, I know. If they were long distance then it would make sense to post to each other all the time, but living in the same apartment and seeing each other all day is a different story. At some point all the mcms, wcws, tbts, and fbfs can become like they're performing monkeys for the fans. I think they're just a cute, normal couple and I like that they're not selling some over the top fakity fake faker relationship but yeah, obvs, I love stalking them! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:11 pm

There is a IG pic from jayking that Josh was tagged in. It was from last weekend on boys night out. Can someone bring it over?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:20 pm

nannymargie wrote:There is a IG pic from jayking that Josh was tagged in.  It was from last weekend on boys night out.  Can someone bring it over?

What is the IG name?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:There is a IG pic from jayking that Josh was tagged in.  It was from last weekend on boys night out.  Can someone bring it over?

What is the IG name?

jayking038
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:27 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

What is the IG name?

jayking038

jayking038
1 hour ago
#tbt just killing it with my bros last wknd!! @neverstop_cv @eddie_aggrey @joshmurray11 @dpschwartz11 #zoolander #models #bros

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8 - Page 38 10844085_391328664365324_1405183266_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:00 pm

Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog · 18m 18 minutes ago
My sweetheart @andidorfman and I would love to have you all join us on a call tonight to learn more… http://instagram.com/p/wMX5Ohh-sW/

Josh posted this. I clicked to enter the image and I couldn't.. then I saw he deleted it. Weird. The tweet is still there though. My sweetheart awww
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:15 pm

edenpol wrote:Josh Allan Murray @jmurbulldog  ·  18m 18 minutes ago
My sweetheart @andidorfman and I would love to have you all join us on a call tonight to learn more… http://instagram.com/p/wMX5Ohh-sW/

Josh posted this. I clicked to enter the image and I couldn't.. then I saw he deleted it. Weird. The tweet is still there though. My sweetheart awww

Sounds to me like this could have been something that was meant for his advocare people who started the new challenge and by mistake he posted it on twitter (maybe he has a special account just for business and confused the two.) I can't even imagine the confusion with phone lines with thousands of fans calling in. cantstopl JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Jolena wrote:

Sounds to me like this could have been something that was meant for his advocare people who started the new challenge and by mistake he posted it on twitter (maybe he has a special account just for business and confused the two.) I can't even imagine the confusion with phone lines with thousands of fans calling in.  cantstopl   JMO
I don't believe so, although it might be true. Would he write "my sweetheart and I" on a business account? That sounds too personal. But I'm sure it is Advocare related.
I'm not worried or something haha it is just a little bit weird
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:32 pm

edenpol wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Sounds to me like this could have been something that was meant for his advocare people who started the new challenge and by mistake he posted it on twitter (maybe he has a special account just for business and confused the two.) I can't even imagine the confusion with phone lines with thousands of fans calling in.  cantstopl   JMO
I don't believe so, although it might be true. Would he write "my sweetheart and I" on a business account? That sounds too personal. But I'm sure it is Advocare related.
I'm not worried or something haha it is just a little bit weird

I think him using "Sweetheart" with reference to Andi would sound ok. especially where Adovocare is concerned because they are doing it together and I would think that most of their customers are probably fans Smiley IDK no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:38 pm

It was a cute pic of them from the wedding they attended a few months ago with Andi kissing Josh's cheek. The quote was about joining them for AdvoCare calls from like 6- midnight tonight. It was too stupid for me to bring over when I saw it on my feed, I hate that junk Rolling Eyes

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Alanna wrote:It was a cute pic of them from the wedding they attended a few months ago with Andi kissing Josh's cheek. The quote was about joining them for AdvoCare calls from like 6- midnight tonight. It was too stupid for me to bring over when I saw it on my feed, I hate that junk Rolling Eyes

Awww I wish he didn't delete the picture. I really want to see it, especially since we didn't get a pic in so long.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:53 pm

He may not have deleted it. There seems to be a problem with Instagram so we will see if it goes back up today. It was a super cute pic of them.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 8

+39
lurker11
smartcat
fish3092
thirteen
mag pie
Trueloveforever
jul2201
mamahamme
Kashathediva
bleuberry
SafronSahara